The Chinal Pearl Inn part 8

Hiya CG,

great to hear your still alive and kicking:D Best of luck with your recovery:rose:

Uggg:rose:


Thanks Uggg. Though I feel like someone beat me with a shovel. :eek:


Do you or Chris have shovels old friend?
 
Oh, okay. That makes more sense than you hitting him. You know the rest of us would attack you if you had. While you probably wouldn't be in much danger from me, I would not want those army girls coming after me.
 
Oh, okay. That makes more sense than you hitting him. You know the rest of us would attack you if you had. While you probably wouldn't be in much danger from me, I would not want those army girls coming after me.

No just hiding things so they don't remind him of his fevered dreams. Trust me, I'm a doctor. (cough)
 
I make it a point to never trust anyone that says "trust me". But I understand not wanting to remind CG of any ideas he might have.
 
I have a certificate and everything. Sent for it from an ad in the back of Rolling Stone. No exams or anything, "Say in one sentence why you want to be a doctor and sent $100." Simples.
 
Congratulations. I find it admirable that you had such lofty ambitions to become a doctor and you achieved that goal. ::shakes your hand::
 
...And I got a free can of snakeoil for being one of the first ten applicants. I mean graduates. Yes. Graduates.
 
There we are you see. Things change. Modern medicine is very technological :nods knowingly:
 
I wish I could but I think I caught CG's bad back the last three days or so. Must be doing the rounds.
 
I hope you don't end up in the hospital. Backs really needed to be invented stronger than they were. Knees too. Have you tried some of your miracle snake oil?
 
That's a good idea I'm sure it would work wonders :D Perhaps I can interest you in some?
 
Back
Top