Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a job application or for the dork club? Not sure I qualify for that :eek: Who do I even submit the application to join to? :confused:

Hmmmm......a little rusty on the words to "Waterloo"
Joke grinding.....hmmmm.......may need to work on that too.........does it count that I laugh when I see it done though? :cool:

Hmmmm......a little rusty on the words to "Waterloo"
Joke grinding.....hmmmm.......may need to work on that too.........does it count that I laugh when I see it done though? :cool:

I can totally help you with the words to Waterloo .... :D

Hehehe......did you already know them or did you dig it out after Bounds post?:p

Hehehe......did you already know them or did you dig it out after Bounds post?:p

Already knew them. I've been an ABBA fan my entire life. Could sing just about every song off the top of my head. :D

I can sing along with most of their songs, been a fan since they were big......used to have SUCH a crush on the Blond :p

Just haven't heard them in a while and don't have any of their cd's, so pulling the lyrics off the top of my head is a bit tough, but say the names of a song and I can pretty much "hear" the song in my head:)

I can sing along with most of their songs, been a fan since they were big......used to have SUCH a crush on the Blond :p

Just haven't heard them in a while and don't have any of their cd's, so pulling the lyrics off the top of my head is a bit tough, but say the names of a song and I can pretty much "hear" the song in my head:)

I'd let you in.....

I remember my parents playing ABBA for dinner party background music LOL

I'd let you in.....

I remember my parents playing ABBA for dinner party background music LOL

Oh.....you would let me in....sweet!!

Er...wait....you meant the club.....or were you offering something else:p

Or both?:D:p

I can remember dancing to these songs when they were hits:eek: Might date me a bit but they were some good times:)

Oh.....you would let me in....sweet!!

Er...wait....you meant the club.....or were you offering something else:p

Or both?:D:p

I can remember dancing to these songs when they were hits:eek: Might date me a bit but they were some good times:)

They were hits when I first heard them too:D

I have a few ABBA songs on my IPOD...okay how did the Daddy Fetish thread become an ABBA thread? :p

LOL.....it all started with Hester.....trying to resist the calling of a Daddy......Bound gave her a theme song......ABBA's "Waterloo" It has kind of taken off from there:eek:

LOL.....it all started with Hester.....trying to resist the calling of a Daddy......Bound gave her a theme song......ABBA's "Waterloo" It has kind of taken off from there:eek:

I know I was teasing, lol.

And I agree with the song choice. :D

Hmmmwhy would anyone want to resist a daddy's call?:confused:

hmmmmm.................."Hester.....trying to resist the calling of a Daddy".........must be a different Hester than I know............;)

when daddy calls you come as fast as you can no matter what, don't you? That's what good girls do.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back