Who likes Hardcore????

badmatt

Literotica Guru
I mean, what's not to like about it, three different varieties of a cider that used to be available only in bars, and it's now available in your friendly (or maybe not so) neighborhood liquor store???

I however passed on the bottles and picked up the keg that I'd ordered last week for tomorrow's party. It's tapped, anyone want some?

me me me. i am a die hard cider fan.

bring it on.

what you drinking

i have a pint of cider and black in my hand as we speak. strongbow for me

STRONGBOW!!!

That's what the keg is!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!
*taps one up for ya*

whats the other two tou can get in dever that you mentioned

there are 3 hardcores

There's three varieties of hardcore that come in a bottle...
Golden Apple
Granny Smith
and for the life of Me I can't recall the other right now.

is hardcores your name for cider or am i missing something entirely

Hardcore is a brand of cider, it was one of the first national brands served in bars.

ah. i never heard of it. maybe it is an american brand

the home of cider is somerset in the uk where many of the best ciders in the world originate from

heres the list of british ciders availible in bars and pubs

strongbow

dry blackthorn

special vat

addlestones (awesome)

thatchers (this is some of the nicest cleanest cider in the world if you can ever get it in the u.s)

http://www.beerparadise.ltd.uk/ciders.htm

what is the market in the u.s

p.s. i've been drinking loopy juice now on a regular basis for about 10yrs now and i love it

hmm.

there's about 30 or so different names I've seen in bars here in the states...plus another 30+ that brew exclusively for bottling...and to be honest, I've yet to try one that I didn't like at all.

line em up boyo and i'll give em a whirl with you

all my mates cant stand the stuff. its nice to hear a fellow cider lover.

best cider moment to date

glastonbury festival u.k (50 miles away from somerset) 2 yrs ago to the day (festival weekend is now) (i wish i was there)

sat listening to g-love and special sauce (acid jazz) outside the cider bus which sold 30 types of cider all at low prices.

my favorite was the shots of hot cider brandy that just fucked me up good and proper.

as the song said "lazing on a sunny afternoon)

sorry...got a bit of the boot and had to restart the PC....

sounds like you had fun at that festival...nothing like that here in denver...but there was back where I grew up.

which was where.

glasto is the best festivaal ever been going now for 30yrs with a yearly ticket sales of about 200,000 for the weekend

if you ever come to the u.k come and have some fun down in the west country with the festivals and drinks alike

Back