Congrats to the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS “Special Contest” AWARD WINNERS

[SIZE=+4]Welcome to another of the many parts of ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

Where Scouries ego is the one and only thing that counts.

Grand_High_Poobah aka Gabby aka Gabrielle L. is one of scouries many alt.

Since there is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but Scouries usual hot air.

Since scouries and company can't win a REAL contest, he makes up his own list of winners using stories he steals from the real Literotica contests. Scouries just copies the list from THE REAL CONTEST, minus the people he doesn't like. He uses his fudge factor and drops the categories he doesn't like. Instant winners. As you'll notice he is a multi winner of his own contest as is his female alt. Also there are anywhere from two to four of his friends alts on that list also.

Just more of Scouries phony bullshit.

Last edited:
[size=+2]Unlike other contests we welcome all authors... that's just who we are...[/size]

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) presents the[/size]

[size=+2]
A.I.R. Winter Holiday 2010 Contest
[/size]​

sexy_new_years_comment2.gif

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]
President, A.I.R.
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs
Miami Beach, Florida

[And please try to remember - The Story Feedback forum is for authorly/writing discussions, or for intelligent discussions started by Literotica authors. Thanks for understanding! – A.I.R. Admin]​

[size=+2]
[/size]

Happy%20Holiday%20Sexy.gif

we're all about fairness...​

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Since there is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but Scouries usual hot air.

Since scouries and company can't win a REAL contest, he makes up his own list of winners using stories he steals from the real Literotica contests. Scouries just copies the list from THE REAL CONTEST, minus the people he doesn't like. He uses his fudge factor and drops the categories he doesn't like. Instant winners. As you'll notice he is a multi winner of his own contest as is his female alt. Also there are anywhere from two to four of his friends alts on that list also.

Last edited:
Good morning all!!! Just wanted to remind you that even though we’re now in the contest backstretch that there’s still time to enter your story. Get writing!!!!

[size=+2]
[/size]​

aria%20giovanni%20feliz%20navidad_thumb%5B3%5D.gif

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Last edited:
image.php

The Mask
SeXy-Fishnet-Teddy-Open-Cup-4-Piece-Set.jpg

Life changes after accident.
Avg 4.65 votes 844 reads 13806 Romance (English) 12/01/10 approved
Public Comments: 35

CONGATULATIONS!!!!

Accumulating a vote total that high for a ROMANCE category story is simply amazing. In fact your story is now one of the TOP 10 vote getters in ROMANCE history (out of some 10,000 stories!). And this in so short a time period.

I think it demonstrates what can happen when one of the big boys takes aim at a category normally peopled by lesser lights. It shows what a 1000+ VOTE STORY Club member can do when he sets his mind to something.

I think we definitely have an A.I.R. CONTEST Winner here…Keep up the good work…​

[size=+2]james r scouries esq.[/size]
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA

Last edited:

A fake contest he runs so he can win something.

Just more of scouries fake crap.

[size=+3]Good day all!!! Just wanted to remind you that the winners will be announced this weekend.[/size]

[size=+2]
[/size]​

sexy_new_years_comment2.gif

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

[SIZE=+4]Welcome to another of the many parts of ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

Where Scouries ego is the one and only thing that counts.

Since scouries and company can't win a REAL contest, he makes up his own list of winners using stories he steals from the real Literotica contests. Scouries just copies the list from THE REAL CONTEST, minus the people he doesn't like. He uses his fudge factor and drops the categories he doesn't like. Instant winners. As you'll notice he is a multi winner of his own contest as is his female alt.

Last edited:
WINNERS!!!!

Happy%20Holiday%20Sexy.gif

A.I.R. WINTER HOLIDAYS CONTEST 2010

On behalf of my boss and all of us associated with the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS I'd like to offer congrats to the OFFICIAL LITEROTICA winners (except for the cheaters).

I’d also like to post the WINTER HOLIDAYS CONTEST winners as picked by the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS. These selections are not official LITEROTICA winners. Instead they were designed and financed with help from ScouriesWorld to reward stories that were the #1 choices of our readers.

Not surprisingly in a contest that is decided by the votes of our readers, the A.I.R. winners list for the WINTER HOLIDAYS contest is dominated by some of LITEROTICA’S all-time greats

We at A.I.R. would also like to send out our prayers to the lovely sarahhh. Get well hon!

A.I.R. 2010 WINTER HOLIDAY STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. 2010 Winter Holidays Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST

Charity Begins Next Door by Tx Tall Tales

MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER

A Merry Christmas For One And All by Baron de Sade

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER

Just Beth by Slirpuff

MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER*

Retaliation by D G Hear

HIGHEST RATED STORY WINNER

A Pair of Ice Slates by MugsyB

The authors andtheend, theoggman, voluntarymonkey amd bakeboss all of whom continue to believe these special contests are SURVIVOR contests were disqualified from consideration. Stories by other authors were disqualified for category problems, failure to follow the theme, or other major infractions.

All Non-Erotic stories were disqualified as well as the twenty-one stories identified by our association computers as ALT stories.

Congratulations to our winners – well done!​

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Under the ASSOCIATIONS rules a story/author can only win one prize in any contest.

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

[size=+2]
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

The Board of Directors of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) have decided that it would be appropriate to honor one of the giants of LITEROTICA fiction at the end of each of the Special Contests.

We have decided to call this new prize, one we believe will soon become emblematic of erotic fiction excellence and the most respected author’s award in the genre, the MANU. This name of course honors the first PRINCE of erotic fiction, a man who’s become a giant in the field of erotic publishing.

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

These prizes will be awarded based on the author’s complete body of work. This is the fourth MANU to be awarded.

He’s LITEROTICA’S #1 MOST FAVORITE author – as of today’s date 2192 readers have “favorited” him. A member since 2002 he has authored some of the best stories ever issued under the LITEROTICA banner. He;s the one and only:

[size=+4]
Slickman
[/size]

Joining sarahhh, ManyFeathers and SamuelX as the only holders of the MANU!​

Well done sir.

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Congratulations to the Real winners of the 2011 Winter Holidays Contest!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manu and I would like to thank all the authors who submitted during the month, and all the other months for that matter! We've tallied the reader's votes, and are happy to announce the winners of our 2010 Winter Holidays Contest.

First Place ($150 Cash Prize Winner):
Herd of Donkeys by oggbashan

Second Place ($100 Cash Prize Winner):
Soul Alchemy by WickedWendyDru

Third Place ($75 Cash Prize Winner):
A Pair of Ice Skates by MugsyB

Thanks again to everyone who voted, submitted, or was involved in Literotica in any way.

The 2011 Special Contest schedule is posted here. The next special contest is Valentine's Day. We will post complete details after the New Year.

Happy Holidays to everyone, and see you in the special contests next year!

And now you all know why A.I.R. EXISTS!

[size=+3]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) [/size]

HERD of DONKEYS by oggman Reviews & Essays 4 comments, 9821 views, 0 favorites, 41 votes, 3.76 rating (rating and votes from the R&E Top List last 30 days a 5:00 pm)

COMMENT : I am a Chinese reader, I enjoy the writing and i can tell you in my country there are many people living under poverty line without access to basic living essentials. Some living in cities do not have access to good reading materials, especially when learning English.

so if you can help them or just get some contacts to help them make a difference in their lives, it is great.

COMMENT : A wonderful post and a wonderful practice! Similar efforst can be achieved through Heifer International!

image.php

All three of my entries were nowhere near an H for most of the voting. Herd of Donkeys was the highest rated, but barely above the average for all contest entries.

I must say that I’ve seen some truly poor SPECIAL CONTEST winners in the past but this one may beat all!

A story with few readers, no “favorites”, 4 comments and a under “4” rating was somehow catapulted in the last hours into first place. Even the author professes to not understanding what happened (although PALACE sources have told me that his victory was planned and agreed to months ago). A tit for a tat apparently. Services rendered and all that.

No one in their right mind believes this story was the choice of the LITEROTICA reading public. The QUEEN :cattail: simply decides who’s going to win and she fixes the result so they do. Quite frankly I find it hard to believe that the oggman has the gall to show his face around here.

And that’s why we need A.I.R....For honest results...

And now you all know why A.I.R. EXISTS!

[size=+3]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) [/size]

HERD of DONKEYS by oggman Reviews & Essays 4 comments, 9821 views, 0 favorites, 41 votes, 3.76 rating (rating and votes from the R&E Top List last 30 days a 5:00 pm)

COMMENT : I am a Chinese reader, I enjoy the writing and i can tell you in my country there are many people living under poverty line without access to basic living essentials. Some living in cities do not have access to good reading materials, especially when learning English.

so if you can help them or just get some contacts to help them make a difference in their lives, it is great.

COMMENT : A wonderful post and a wonderful practice! Similar efforst can be achieved through Heifer International!

image.php

All three of my entries were nowhere near an H for most of the voting. Herd of Donkeys was the highest rated, but barely above the average for all contest entries.

I must say that I’ve seen some truly poor SPECIAL CONTEST winners in the past but this one may beat all!

A story with few readers, no “favorites”, 4 comments and a under “4” rating was somehow catapulted in the last hours into first place. Even the author professes to not understanding what happened (although PALACE sources have told me that his victory was planned and agreed to months ago). A tit for a tat apparently. Services rendered and all that.

No one in their right mind believes this story was the choice of the LITEROTICA reading public. The QUEEN :cattail: simply decides who’s going to win and she fixes the result so they do. Quite frankly I find it hard to believe that the oggman has the gall to show his face around here.

And that’s why we need A.I.R....For honest results...

Those sour grapes must really be working on you. More like prunes from what i read above.

For all your blustering, strutting around, and proclaiming yourself the number one author on Lit. you just can't win a contest can you and it chaps your ass. There is no palace or any plot, except in your over bloated ego and mind. Learn to write and learn to write something other than incest and you too might win a contest other than your fake one.

Congrats to Ogg for a job well done.

Wine is good but these sour grapes are for the birds or is that the birdbrain. :rolleyes:

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

happy-valentines-day-sexy.jpg

[size=+2]
A.I.R. 2011 Valentine’s Day Story Contest
[/size]​

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Last edited by a moderator:
1candycanecocked.jpg

Read ... enjoy ... an Xmas gift for the GBers...

recommended by
image.php

and
image.php

and...

Back