Roleplays between Nadie87 and AlwaysFaithful

"That's good." Sasha said "Well how about we head on home and let them have their date." she said as she stood. "I think a bath and a good book is in order for me." she said. Sasha also wondered if they could try something. But she knew it was not a good idea. Cass needed to keep her mind on the job to protect both her and her team.

Nic blushed hard at Mercy's words then just followed her into the diner. "Nice place." she said as she looked around. She grabbed the menu to see what they had. "So ummm....who was that in the club?" she asked, making conversation. But she was also genuinely curious.

Zev nodded then grabbed some pajama bottoms and slipped them on before sitting next to Ari and out her arm around her and pulled her in. "I'm not going anywhere." he said then planted a kiss on the top of her head. "I want to make this work. I am happy to wait for this. Laying next to you is all I need right now." he laid down and pulled Ari close to him, keeping his arm loosely around her to help her feel relaxed, but not trapped.
 
Cass nodded, "Sounds good." she stood up, waited for Sasha to stand, "Hell with it." She growled, several weeks of resisting was long enough, plus with everything tonight, she grabbed Sasha by the hips, pulling the other woman to her, one hand lifted to rest behind her neck as she kissed her, though the kiss was forceful and demanding, Sasha could still get out of she wanted to.

Mercy smirked at the question, glancing at the menu she spoke, "That was Liz, a close friend. She was more than that for a month or so. But it was just physical, it was never really romantic." She shrugged. "And I ended it, when I met you." Wondering maybe she said too much She glanced up carefully to gauge Nic'a response.

Ari snuggled into Zev's side, laying her head on his chest, sighing softly she muttered "But I don't want to wait. I'm tired of waiting." she pressed her face into his chest, breathing in his scent. "I think I just need to push through it. Besides I got further with you than I did with the guy a while back." she murmured softly.
 
Sasha was gathering her things when she felt Cass pull her in. "Cass wha-" was all she got out before the other woman kissed her. She hesitated out of surprise for a brief moment before wrapping her arms around Cass's neck and kissed her back. It was just as amazing as she imagined. She continued the kiss for a while before finally pulling back. She smiled up at Cass "Wow...that was.....just....wow." she chuckled then with some effort, she pulled back. "As great as that was I still stand by what I said. You have a job to do. I can't distract you from that." she said as she grabbed her purse then let Cass lead her out.

Nic looked up, genuinely surprised. "Really?.....ummm....w-why?" she asked though she already knew. She just needed to hear Mercy say it. She still couldn't believe after all this time. Mercy felt the same way.


Zev nodded as he moved his hand up Ari's shirt and rubbed her bare back. "mmmm...ok then but how about we wait until we are sober. A drunken tumble is not what I want our first time to be." he explained. "And....I don't have any protection. I figure you are not on the pill either because you were not sexually active." he wanted to keep going, but those facts kept him from continuing.
 
Cass was reluctant to pull back, but she did when Sasha pulled back. Smirking she nodded. "Oh I know. I just couldn't help myself." She adjusted her jacket to be sure it was concealing her weapon before walking out with Sasha and driving them back to Sasha's house. It was all quiet, which surprised Cass, usually her team was up late playing cards, often having a bit to drink. But she was always proud that her team never went overboard, they were never hung over for work, always at their sharpest.

Mercy smiled. "I think you can guess." She murmured. "What I had with Liz was purely physical, we both knew that. But then I met you, and I didn't just want a physical relationship, I wanted more. I talked with Liz, and we agreed to end it." She shrugged. "We're still friends and always will be,"

Ari nodded, staying quiet, just listening to his soothing voice, relaxing at the feel of his hand stroking her back. "You don't need to worry about protection. Doc said due to all the trauma, I can't have kids," She murmured. It didn't make her sad really. She was content with her life, didn't need to have children to make it better.
 
Sasha chuckled "Sneak" she commented before following Cass out. She arrived back to her home then gave Cass one more look. "Good night Cass. And thank you. For taking me out tonight." She said before heading inside her room.

Nic sat back and listened to Mercy explain. She was stil dumbfounded that the woman was interested in her as well. But her insecurities prevented her from fully believing it. "But.....why? I-I mean...what makes me so interesting to you. I'm nothing special" she said as she played with her napkin.

Zev was silent for a long while before finally speaking. "Oh...." he said, continuing his caresses along Ari's back. "Well ok but still. Let's hold off until we are sober. I want to take you on a proper date before we...are together." He explained.
 
Cass nodded, smiling, "Anytime, Sasha. Goodnight." Once Sasha was in her room, Cass did a final sweep of the house before heading i,to her room, next to Sasha's. She changed clothes and stretched out in bed, knowing she'd made a mistake when she'd kissed her. It certainly couldn't be allowed to happen again.

Mercy snorted, "Oh you are plenty special." She mused, "But I don't know why. From the first time I've met you, I've been fixated on you, I can't figure out why, I just know I am, and I sure as hell want more than just a friendship, if you do too." She said, watching Nic.

Ari listened to him and nodded. "Sure, that sounds nice," she murmured, though she had that little part of her that still wasn't convinced that he still wanted this. She figured he could just be saying it, making this night less awkward. Snuggling against him she closed her eyes and tried to relax enough to sleep.
 
((gonna just focus on Mercy and Nic for a post or two.))

Nic felt her face heat up at Mercy's words. She looked up at her and met her eyes. "I....uhhhmmm I feel the same way." she said as she shifted nervously then sighed. "I'm sorry. I-I'm just not used to this. I rarely dated and this will be my first relationship after....well...after what happened." she said, indicating the wheelchair. "I would love to explore this further.....if you want." she said with a shy smile.
 
Mercy smiled, finding Nic so absolutely beautiful. "Of course I want to take things further." She murmured shifting in her seat to get closer to Nic. She watched her as she closed the distance, leaning in to press her lips gently to Nic's. She knew that she would have to go gently, slowly, since it had been a little while for Nic. Mercy didn't want to push her too far, too fast, especially if it was her first relationship since she was in her wheelchair, things could be very new for Nic.
 
Nic watched and tensed up out of surprise for just a moment before kissing Mercy back. She smiled shyly once they pulled apart then dug into the food when it arrived. Nic had a really good time with Mercy, now considering this their first date. She followed Mercy out and as they waited for their rides she sat there silently. She wanted another kiss but the chair would make it awkward. Nic appeared to make up her mind about something then took Mercy's hand to make her face her.

With Mercy standing in front of her she locked the chair then got her feet on the ground before she started to rise up out of the chair. The doctors advised her not to stand up too often for too long. But she wanted to get this damn chair out of her way. Slowly she rose until she was standing in front of Mercy. At about 5'8 she noticed she was only slightly taller than Mercy. She placed her hand on Mercy's shoulders when she stumbled a bit but soon he hand traveled up to the other woman's face, planting a firm kiss on Mercy's lips. She held it for as long as she could before she had to sit back down. She fell back heavily on the chair, visibly wincing at the pain in her legs.

"So worth it." she said with a chuckle, knowing Mercy will have questions and was ready to answer any.
 
Mercy had a wonderful time with Nic, fully hoping to do it again soon. Paying for their meal, she led the way out, holding doors for Mercy. When the other woman grabbed her hand, stopping her, Mercy smiled, standing in front of her. Her green eyes widened as she saw Nic move to stand. Instinctively she wrapped one arm around Nic's waist, the other gripping her hip, helping her to stand on her feet. Eagerly she returned the kiss, holding Nic to her, until she felt Nic sinking, Mercy tried to help ease her down as much as possible.

Tilting her head she looked at the other woman, "How?" She asked softly, she'd been under the impression that Nic was fully paralyzed from the waist down, so it was shocking to realize that, that was not the case.
 
Nic chuckled, rubbing the back of her neck nervously. "Yeah.....people think just because you are in a wheelchair, it equals paralyzed." she explained. "I can still feel everything down there. Sometimes I wish I didn't. Cause of the pain I get. When the....accident happened, my legs got so badly damaged that doctors said I would never be able to support my upper body for very long." she continued. "So ummm yeah.....I have...feeling....down there." she said, a faint blush on her cheeks. "S-So if we.....you know...once we get there. I-I don't mean like..tonight or anything, heh" she added quickly.
 
Last edited:
Mercy nodded, listening to Nic's explaination. Then she grinned. "Have I mentioned how much I love your blush?" She asked then chuckled, "That's good to know. I was wondering, but I figured sex just wouldn't be apart of our relationship." As much as she enjoyed sex, she'd decided she'd be okay without it, because she wanted a relationship with Nic so she could handle not having sex. But still, she was very pleased to hear that that wouldn't be the case.
 
Nic just blushed more at Mercy's comment. "Yeah u-ummmm so we don't have to worry about that..i-if we get that far.." she said then saw her ride. The para van pulled up and Nic grabbed the sides of her chair to lean up and kiss Mercy again. "See you soon yah?" she said then got into the back of the van and drove off. For the first time since her accident, she felt very happy.

Two weeks passed and not much has changed. Nic was hard at work, tracking the stalker and thought she was closing in on him. "Almost got you." she smirked as she typed away. "Boss, I might be getting a fix on this fucker." she said to Cass.

Sasha was in her kitchen fixing lunch for everyone. She turned to Mercy after grabbing something out of the fridge. "So, how are things going with Nic?" she asked her.

Zev was in the front of the building guarding the front door. He had not time to talk to Ari about progressing their relationship. When this over, they will need some time for each other and make this work. He wanted that so much.
 
The next two weeks went smoothly, Cass spun around, "You got him?" She asked, walking quickly to stand behind Nic, resting one hand on the back of her wheelchair. She figured it would be Nic who got this guy. After all, this guy liked computers, and no one knew computers better than Nic.

Mercy smiled, "Things are going well. We've been on a couple more dates. I really like her, Sasha." She murmured softly, tipping her glass of water back, taking a sip. She knew hse was falling fast for this woman, and silently reminded herself to not get too attached, when this was all over Nic would likely be leaving.

Ari was in the main room, guarding the front door of the apartment. She hadn't gotten a chance to talk with Zev, but silently she figured that he was trying to add some distance between them, after what happened, so she wasn't pushing things at all.
 
Nic grinned, alittle pleased with herself. "You know what I always say." She said while typing away. "No matter how deep they dig themselves." She smirked then all the stalker's info came up on the screen "I will always find them."

They learned the man's name was Garver Langely and his address was given to them as well. "How does it feel now asshole. The stalker will now become the stalked." Nic finished up what she had to do before going to lay down for a bit. She got herself up and onto the bed on her stomach, her back and shoulders killing her. Her disability prevented her from going along, to which she was greatful for. Dispute being trained in firearms and self defense. She was not the violent type, except in video games.

Sasha smiled at Mercy, already knowing full well her friend had it bad for the tech. She plaved a reassuring hand on top of Mercy's "I know sweetie." She got the news that they are finally closing in on the stalker so she decided to have her meeting with her director at the studio, with two of the members that stayed behind for her safety. Just in case, leaving Mercy and Nic behind at her place.

Zev had gotten word that they finally tracked down the stalker and followed eagerly to take the creep down. Talking with Ari about their relationship will have to wait.
 
Cass called the team to gear up, she left Ari and Adam with Sasha, while the rest of them headed out to get Garver. They geared up at the trucks, putting on full tactical gear, they looked like a heavily armed SWAT team.

Mercy heard Nic going in to a room and silently followed. Slipping into the room she murmured, "Back hurting?" She moved to the edge of the bed, shifting so that she could start rubbing Nic's back. "Heard you guys got him. Good job." She murmured softly.


Ari slid on her Kevlar vest, as her and Adam became Sasha's personal guard, shadowing her every movement. Ari had been left behind so that there would be a woman who could accompany Sasha to the restrooms or dressing rooms.
 
((just Mercy and Nic for a bit longer. Gotta think up a scene for the others XD))


Nic smiled, her eyes remaining closed as she felt Mercy's hands on her. "mmmmmm....thanks babe~" she said as she sighed in content from Mercy's caresses. She remained silent for a moment before speaking. "......so umm....our contract should be up once we get this guy." she said, hoping Mercy was ok with continuing this relationship even though they will both be traveling due to their jobs.
 
Mercy shifted to straddle Nic's hips, careful to not put much weight on her, as she got more serious with her back rub. She felt some sadness at Nic's words and she nodded. "Yeah, I know." She whispered. She chewed her lower lip before speaking. "Think we're up for doing the long distance thing?" she asked hoping that Nic didn't just want this to be a fling between them. Mercy wanted the long haul, which was a first for her.
 
Nic smiled at Mercy's words then shifted a bit so she was on her back and Mercy was still straddling her hips. She couldn't be happier to know Marcy wanted more and was willing to make this work. She placed her hands on Mercy's hips and ran her hands up her sides, grinning up at her. "So.....were's Sasha?" she asked, curious to see if they were alone.
 
Mercy pulled up onto her knees to give Nic room to roll over. Then she settled back down, smiling at Nic. "Oh she had a meeting with a director, Ari and Adam went with her. The rest of the team is out after the guy. So it's just us," She murmured, lowering her head to press her lips to Nic's. Her hands resting on either side of Nic's head,
 
Nic smirked against Mercy's lips and leaned up to kiss her back. "mmmmmm~ good~" she said as she ran her hand up Mercy's top and rubbing her bare back then, with some effort, she rolled so Nic was on top then kissed her deeply as she pressed her lower body against Mercy's. They are yet to sleep together. Nic was still a bit nervous about it. She was starting to get more used to the idea. She kissed Mercy slowly as she ran her hands down her sides.
 
Mercy smiled, nuzzling against her girlfriend. Her hands shifted to stroke over Nic when she felt her arch up against her. Then suddenly they were rolling, Mercy grinned up as she was now pinned under Nic. Groaning softly, she let her hands race over Nic. Mercy was more than ready to sleep together, but she knew Nic was nervous, so she'd been doing her best to be patient.
 
Nic kissed Mercy for a long while then pulled away and kissed down her neck. "I want you, Sadie~" she said, using her favorite pet name for Mercy. She kissed and sucked on Mercy's neck as her hands traveled up to her shirt. "mmmmm....Mercy~" she murmured. "Mercy I..." she began to say but then stopped when she heard a noise coming from the living room. "You think Sasha is home already?" she asked, nervous they were going to be walked in on.
 
Mercy groaned, arching softly, enjoying the feel of Nic's hands and mouth on her. The pet name was amusing to Mercy, no one ever called her Sadie. It was either Mercy, or Mercedes, but she liked it when Nic called her Sadie. Mercy froze, hearing the sound. "Doubt it. Her meetings take hours. She slid off Nic, listening carefully. Suddenly intensely aware that there was no one guarding the house.
 
Nic sat up, listening as well. For a few long moments they didn't hear anything and Nic relaxed. "I think it was just a neighbor thumping around." she said then pulled Mercy back and got her on her back again to kissed her, trying to get back in the mood. She was so absorbed in her actions she didn't realize someone opening the door, walking over, and pressing a pistol to the back of her head. Nic froze at the feel of the cold metal against her head "Get up....." the male said flatly. Nic slowly rose until she was straddling Mercy. She turned to see their gunman, knowing full well who it was already. Sure enough Garver Langley stood next to the bed. Nic had seen a photo if him. He wasn't attractive nor unacttractive. A plain, ordinary face, blond hair cut so short you can barely tell the color. He would have been just another face in the crowd. If it wasn't for his eyes. They were two different colors. One blue, one brown. He just looked at the two women for a long moment before pulling back and pistol whipping Nic, sending her off of the bed and to the floor. He then reached down pulled Mercy up to restrain her with duct tape. He had plans fr them. But not here.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top