When the sun Sets. (Closed)

Victoria had stepped away from the window as what she did started to settle in her mind again. She just shot at and killed a few people. Originally she had wanted to scare them off or just injure them... but neither had any effect, they just kept coming like the arrows and buck shots were nothing. What else could she do?

Victoria decided to tuck the bow in her and her uncle's room. On her way back down she heard whimpering and groans of pain coming from behind one of the doors. Victoria knocked, "You alright in there?" She asked through the thin wood.

"I'm fine!" a shaken young voice came through. Victoria recognized it as one of the boys. He might have said he was fine, but something was up. She took hold of the antique door handle and turned the knob. "Hey! I didn't say you could come in!"

The water was running in the sink and Victoria saw that there was a huge of pink on the counter. The boy had turned to his side and she knew he was hiding something from her. "Let me see." He was stubborn of course, but so was Victoria. Eventually he showed her his arm that had a very nasty looking gash on it... it looked like teeth marks!

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "Why didn't you ask someone for help?" Quickly she set to look for peroxide, bactine, gauze. Thankfully Gran had a kit in the bathroom. As soon as the peroxide hit the boy's arm, he let out a terrible cry.

Gran heard the yell and sighed, "What's going on now?" She muttered as she climbed the stairs. It didn't take her long before she found Victoria and Sammy, who was crying his eyes out as the girl was pouring liquid from the familiar brown bottle. "What happened?" she asked.

"I found him up here trying to clean up a bite." Victoria explained. Gran and came closer and looked at the angry looking injury. It was still bleeding and looked like it was already becoming infected.

"When did this happen?" She turned to Sammy who explained that when he and Todd were outside he was grabbed by one of the strange people. Gran gave a look that said everything she couldn't say out loud, unless she wanted to scare the boy to death. "Alright, lets finish cleaning you up... we should probably get the truck ready and take him to the hospital."

"Do you really think that's a good idea?" Victoria asked. Gran asked her what she meant by that, and told her to answer quietly. "The world is pretty much ending and they cut off my home town from the rest of the world to keep an outbreak from happening. Who knows what might happen when they see him."

Gran took Victoria's words to heart. They were stuck between a rock and a hard place. The world was turned upside down but they also couldn't just wait and see what would happen to the boy.
 
Jacob had been standing at the counter downstairs reloading the rifle clips when Gran and Victoria came down with the injured kid. He opened his mouth to say something, but it the boy's parents who came running to make sure their son was ok. The mother was sobbing when she spoke.

"What happened?"

Gran frowned and shook her head.

"One of those strangers bit him, but I'm sure he'll be alright. Can you get him to the hospital?"

The old woman looked at Jacob for a moment. He frowned seeing what happened, wondering if the boy was going to get what they might have had. However he didn't say anything about that. He just nodded.

"Sure. Although the place is probably going to be packed if people like them are there. Where's the nearest hospital?"

"Annapolis, about half an hour from here."

Jacob nodded and picked up the rifle.

"Alright. I got plenty of room in the truck for all three of you in the back. Just stay buckled up. Hold the fort down. Coming Victoria?"

He let the boy and his parents head out first, holding the door open with the rifle slung over his shoulder. He wasn't too thrilled of what might happen, so he was happy that his hunting knife had been stashed in the glove box, well one of many.
 
Victoria nodded. She wanted to make sure Sammy got help but she was also worried what they might find once they get there. She followed the others out of the house and into the truck. They all managed to fit in tight in the vehicle.

For the most part the ride was quiet. No one said a word as Uncle Jacob drove. Every now and then Victoria would turn her head back. Sammy's mother was holding onto the boy who was obviously in discomfort. The father had cast his gaze out the window but she could see that he was also running a million scenarios in his mind.

Silently she was praying that they would get to the hospital and the doctors would give him a clean bill of health. Maybe give him some antibiotics at least. Looking back again she saw that Sammy was fighting to keep his eyes open.
 
The ride was done in mostly silence, the mother sobbing as she tried to comfort her son. Jacob had reached over and took Victoria's hand with his, trying to keep her comforted. A million thoughts ran through his head, but the foremost one was the fact they were in an enclosed space with an unknown injury.

They were on the outskirts of Annapolis when the worst case scenario happened. Jacob looked back when he heard the mother scream loudly.

"No!"

She was cradling Sammy against her, whispering for him to wake up. It was moments later that Sammy's eyes flew open, but Jacob couldn't see that yet. He did hear the growl and then the mother screamed a blood-curdling scream as Sammy sunk his teeth into her neck. Sammy jerked his head backwards, removing a large chunk of flesh as the bright red arterial blood shot forward along the roof of the SUV, on the windshield, and Jacob's face.

He slammed on the brakes as Sammy's father fumbled with his seatbelt to get away and fell out onto the pavement as the rains began to pick up.

"The knife!"
 
"SAMMY!" The woman in the back let out a blood curtling scream as she held her throat that was gushing out blood, she wouldn't last long. Victoria couldn't believe what she was seeing!

Victoria was frozen, glued to the sight of Sammy going back in for seconds. It wasn't until her uncle shook her out of her stupor with his voice booming into her ears. The knife...

She knew exactly where it was. She reached for the glove box and started to pull it out. In the rush of the moment she knocked it out and it landed on the floor of the car. Unbuckling her seat belt she grabbed it and took it out of it's holster.

There was a horrible gargled sound. She turned her head and there was Sammy getting ready to sink his teeth into Jacob's shoulder. Before Victoria could think, she was already driving the blade into the temple of the small boy.

.....

Time paused. Sammy was stuck where he was at as the blade was imbibed in his head and she held the handle. Any life that had been there a moment ago of the boy she had been mending was gone. He went limp and then fell back with the knife still in his head.

Victoria couldn't say or do anything. This was the second time she killed this day and this time it was a little boy.
 
Time seemed to slow down for Jacob as he watched everything unfold. He had watched Victoria drop the sheathed knife on the floor before she had managed to pick it up. The angle gave him some warning to the movement of Sammy going towards his shoulder, one hand moving to push the now savage kid away from him. Then the kid was skewered by the large knife, sinking up to it's hilt before the boy fell backwards.

However he didn't think the excitement was quite over yet. He quickly unbuckled his seatbelt and Victoria's before reaching across to open her door.

"Out, quickly."

A moan could be heard as the dead mother was beginning to turn, seeking her first victim. The husband was outside in the rain, sobbing and trying to figure out was just happened. The mother had been buckled in, so she wouldn't be able to move much. Jacob was soon outside, trying to figure out how to take care of the mother.
 
Victoria nearly fell onto the ground as she escaped the car. She landed on her knees and up came breakfast. She couldn't handle and process what just happened, was she just did to keep her uncle safe. After the contents of her stomach emptied she sat on the ground crying. Her sobs mixed with the sounds of the woman in the back seat, snarling and scraping against the seats and windows, trying to follow them. The buckle was holding her in place.

"Oh my god..." Victoria had almost forgotten about the father. She was so lost in her own world though, she didn't even really hear him. He was shocked by what he saw when he finally came back to the car. His wife was now a drooling and growling beast, and his son... was dead with blood caked around his mouth from where he took a bite from his mother. Right now, it didn't matter that his son had turned into a flesh hungry monster and that his wife was currently in the same state. All that mattered to him was that his son's lifeless body had a knife stabbed through his head like a pin holding up an insect in someone's bug collection!

Victoria was the closest one two him. He grabbed her roughly by the arm, yanking her to her feet. "What the hell did you do?!" He screamed at her, which didn't help that she was already hysterically crying.
 
It took a few moments for Jacob to figure out how to correct the situation. After all, this was his vehicle and he wasn't going to lose it to some stupid zombie. It took a couple of grabs to grab a hold of the boy's hair while trying to avoid his mother. He jerked the dead boy onto the pavement before placing a foot on his head and jerking the hunting knife out.

He narrowed his eyes for a moment when he saw the rough treatment of Victoria on the other side of the car. He moved around before coming up behind the father and jerked him backward with one arm while putting the knife to his throat. He really didn't want to kill the guy after what had happened, but he would to protect Victoria.

"She was saving our lives, you dumb motherfucker. Now are you going to calm down, or do I have to end things nows?"

The man yelped as he quickly let go of Victoria and raised his hands in the air.

"Now that's a good man. Now get over there."

He removed the knife from the man's throat before pushing him away, making him stumble before catching himself. Jacob turned to look at the mother, who was biting and thrashing at the window.

"It's time to go to sleep."

He grabbed the handle and jerked the door open. As the mother fell forward in an attempt to grab Jacob, he slammed the knife into the back of her skull to the hilt. She twitched for a moment before going completely limp.
 
Victoria was once again sitting on the ground as the man backed off and Uncle Jacob went to take care of the other problem. She winced when she heard the knife go through the woman's skull. When the snarls stopped, Victoria let out a breath she had been holding without realizing it.

"What the fuck is happening?" She asked quietly. It didn't make any sense. Zombies and monsters were supposed to be something that only happened in fiction... and yet here she witnessed two people turning, and then moments after they can killed them.

Victoria stood up. She wasn't sure how, but she found the strength to pull herself up from the ground and walked over to Jacob. "So.... what do we do now?"
 
With the mother dead, Jacob reached and unbuckled her seatbelt. He hauled her out and tossed the body on the ground near the father. The man was in shock at everything that at happened, losing his family so quickly. He began mumbling as he reached over and "helped" her up, half-carrying her, half dragging her towards their son.

Jacob just sighed as he slipped an arm around Victoria, watching the crazed man for a moment.

"We survive. I don't know how quickly this is spreading, but I will always be here to protect you."

He gave a little smile and kissed her lightly on the lips for a moment. He broke the gentle kiss as the rain began to pick up.

"We better head back to see how the others are doing."
 
After the bodies were cleared out of the seats. Victoria suggested that they put the bodies in the bed of the truck. The man just lost his family, the lease they could do was bury his wife and child. As they drove back, Victoria was holding into Jacobs hand. His words were still in her head. She wasn't sure what she would do without him. If they hadn't gone in this trip she would probably be with her parents and possibly dead.

They returned back and of course everyone was surprised by the quick return. Gran had come out to greet them. "What happened? Why are you back so soon?" She mentally noted that the boy and his mother was missing.

"There was an incident..." Victoria explained. She wasn't sure what they were going to do with the bodies now. It wasn't like there was a funereal home near by and if there was, the world has gone upside down.
 
While leaving Victoria to explain everything, Jacob went to the bathroom to clean up. Once Victoria was done with explaining, Gran just frowned and shook her head. The old lady helped the husband go up to his room to let him grieve before heading down to the dining room. Gran had the kids run around to gather up everyone in the dining room.

The dining room was extremely crowded by the time Jacob arrived, squeezing in behind Victoria. He slipped one arm around her waist and his other hand on her shoulder gently. Gran looked around for a moment before she spoke up.

"The news hasn't been very helpful, so I am not sure what all is going on. I am not going to make anybody leave, unless you have been bitten by those things. As long as you make yourselves usefully and help out, I'll let you stay."

Jacob cleared his throat for a moment.

"Might I suggest we burn the bodies when it quits raining rather than burying them? Make sure they don't get up again."

His comment got a few laughs while Gran just nodded.

"That's fine. And I want a watch setup so we aren't caught with our panties down."
 
Everyone understood the conditions of staying at the house. Victoria didn't mind. She knew her uncle wanted to head up North, but right now the promise of people and building up some kind of home-like routine sounded very, very nice.

Within the new two hours, they actually set up a kind of funeral service for the boy and mother. It was mostly for the man who lost his family, but in a way it strangely seemed to bring everyone together and made the realization of their situation even more real. Even though the man was distraught, you could tell that he appreciated it.

The day was long and when night finally fell, everyone except for those keeping an eye out during the night for more walkers went to their rooms to sleep. Sleep wasn't coming for Victoria though. She was bundled up under blankets but her mind was still awake with thoughts from the day. Eventually she slipped out of bed, trying to keep from waking her uncle (if he was asleep), and made her way down stairs to rummage through the kitchen for a drink or something.
 
After the funeral service, Jacob did his part in helping to secure the house. He made sure the first story windows were boarded up and tightly secured. After that, he helped create a watch system for the next few days. Though no one spoke of it, a few of the guests were planning on leaving this little haven of safety to try and find loved ones.

Jacob was exhuasted from the day's activities, so he fell asleep rather quickly. However it was the need to use the bathroom that had him awake shortly after Victoria went to the kitchen. When he returned to their room, he frowned for a moment not seeing her there.

As he went to search her out, he also made sure the look outs were awake and doing their job. He smiled when he finally found her down in the kitchen, looking like she was making something. He crept up softly behind her before wrapping his arms around her and biting her playfully on the neck.

"Gotcha."
 
"Gotcha"

Victoria's body jerked from the suddenly touch of his arms and his words in her ear. She laughed after she realized it was only him, something she didn't think she would be doing for a while. "Jesus, Uncle Jacob you scared me." She leaned back into his arms, leaving her half made sandwich for the time being.

"I couldn't sleep," She turned around in his arms and held him close to her as she closed her eyes. Without realizing it, she held him tighter, trying to make sure that she would remember what it felt like to hold him this way should having happen to either one of them...

She could smell his warm scent as she breathed in. She nuzzled against him, she couldn't get enough of it and if she had it her way she would just stay in his arms like this until the world really did end.
 
He gave a little laugh when she said he scared her like that.

"It's ok sweetie. You'll be able to sleep soon."

When she pressed against him, he didn't let go. He gently ran his fingers up and down her spine to comfort her. He kissed the top of her head lightly for a moment.

"I won't let anything bad happen to you my Victoria. We just have each other now."

He kissed her head once more, his fingers gently stroking the back of her neck.
 
Victoria held him tightly. Being this close to him help her mind to go quiet. Slowly she pulled her head back so she could look at him in the dim lighting of the kitchen. Victoria didn't think, she just moved her head forward until her lips were pressed against his.

Her body could feel the warmth of his as she nipped at his lips before her tongue made its way past. She wanted to feel him the way she felt him in the morning before the craziness of the day's events set in. Her fingers started to rake through his hair as she held him to her closer.

Eventually when she needed to breath, she felt a bit embrassassed. They never did talk about what happened in the morning. For all she knew it was a one time only occurrence.
 
The kiss wasn't unexpected, nor unwelcome. He returned the kiss with equal passion, his hands at the small of her back. When she broke the kiss, he licked his lips for a moment as he panted a little from the kiss.

Though they hadn't talked about things yet, his actions were sure to convey his feelings and future for them. He reached up with one hand, his fingers curling in her hair. He closed his hand in a fist before pulling her head to the side a little as he leaned closer. He whispered softly in her ear for a moment.

"My Victoria."

He grinned before he kissed along her neck before biting and gnawing gently on her soft flesh, his other hand squeezing her young ass.
 
When she first felt his fingers in her hair she started to smile, thinking that he was simply going to pull her in for another kiss. She didn't expect him to grasp a fist full of hair and force her neck to be exposed to him. Feeling his breath on her skin as his voice flooded her ear canal, she shuddered. For a moment she felt like she was in one of those vampire romance novels.

She sighed softly in pleasure as she felt his lips and teeth on her neck. She didn't want to be too loud. She giggled softly at the feeling of him grabbing her ass. Holding onto him, her right left slipped up the side of his leg and to his hip as she shifted until she felt her buttocks touching against the edge of the table. Moving back she sat on it, pulling her uncle closer as she balanced herself.
 
He continued to gnaw and suckle gently on Victoria's neck as she readjusted her position. As she sat back on the table, his hand slipped down along her leg to the hem of the night shirt she was wearing. He pulled back a bit from her to grasp the bottom of the nightshirt with his hands.

Once he had the nightshirt off with her help, he laid it on the table as he gazed on her supple young body in the little moonlight that streamed through the boarded up windows.

"You are beautiful, sweet Victoria."

He smiled to her for a moment before he took her mouth with his in a passionate kiss, his hands kneading on her pert breasts.
 
Feeling the cool air hit her exposed skin caused goose bumps to raise. Victoria was also extremely turned on at the prospect of someone coming in at any moment and catching them.

Victoria kissed her uncle back, wrapping her arms tightly around him as his hands cupped and caressed her breasts. Her panties, which where the only thing that remained on her body, were starting to get wet. As they continued to kiss, she started to lean back, pulling him over her body until her back was on the table. She smiled and gently nibbled on his bottom lip as one of her hands started to slide it's way down his back, arms, and torso until she got to his crotch and felt for his member.

She wanted to feel it inside of her again. Wanted him to take her right there on the table and fill her pussy and then make her walk all the way back to their room without losing a drop where he would fuck her and fill her again. Or maybe they would explore each other in other ways...

As the scenarios ran through her mind, Victoria wrapped her hand around his length and started to gently stroke him through his short. She could feel every bump, vein, and she took care to be gentle with the tip as she caressed the tip.
 
He mmed into the kiss, following her as she laid back on the table. He did remove one hand from her breast, bracing it on the table beside her, his other hand continuing to play with her breast, squeezing and rolling her nipple between her fingers. He kissed along her neck softly for a moment.

He moaned as he felt her soft touch on his shaft through his shorts. He closed his eyes for a moment as he simply enjoyed feeling her stroke his cock, his breathe hot against her skin. He finally whispered in her ear.

"Does my little Victoria wish to feel her lover deep within?"
 
Victoria was breathing quietly but the way she took in each breath and exhaled reflected the passion that was burning within her. Her body was feeling so hot but she couldn't get enough of her uncles touch. His hands, lips, everything was consuming her.

Hearing his primal moan in her ear as he pinched and played with her young body made her shiver. Her hand slipped under the waistband of his shorts until she was fully touching his skin against hers. It was smooth but she could also makeout each vein.

"Does my little Victoria wish to feel her lover deep within?"

Victoria blushed so red, she could feel her neck and cheeks get hot. She wasn't use to hearing someone talk to her like this. "Yes, uncle Jacob," she stroked him a few more times with her hand. "I need to feel you inside me."
 
He moaned softly as she continued to stroke his cock inside his boxers. Hearing her words, he reached down to push his boxers down till they dropped through the floor.

"Then you shall have me.."

He pulled her hand from him gently before guiding his tip to her heated opening. He paused for a moment before pushing deeply into her, moaning as she clasped him tightly. His hands went to her perks breasts as he began to pump into his niece, driving as deep as he could with each thrust.
 
Victoria tried to stay quiet. She pressed her mouth against her uncle's shoulder as he thrust himself into her. Her walls hugged him tightly as their bodies bucked against one another, every now and then the table would drag or be pushed and made a sound.

The risk of getting caught made things even more intense. There she was naked on the table, if someone came in there was no way of hiding what they were doing. Victoria's body started shaking and she gasped louder as she got closer. Once again she forced her mouth onto her uncle's shoulder to muffle her cries as she came, her pussy spawning around his shaft. She held onto him tightly as her body shook.
 
Back
Top