Roleplays between Nadie87 and AlwaysFaithful

Carlos blinked again. "Oh....y-yeah, yeah. She......wasn't feeling well and uhhh...I just forgot to call." He explained. "I can go get her if you like." he gave her a smile but the smile did not reach his eye. He seemed anxious about something. "Why don't you come in?"
 
She nods "I would like to see her. Just to let the school know I actually saw her." She said, that little voice warned her something was wrong but she didn't listen. "Sure," Kat stepped inside even as the hairs on the back of her neck stood up.
 
Once the door closed Carlos did not hesitate one more second. Standing behind Kat he sent his forearm straight into the back of her head with great force. He knew from experience that it would knock her out cold. He watched as Kat crumpled to the ground and just stood over her as he grinned. He knew he was taking a risk, it was too early to grab another. His daughter was still here, but he knew from the moment he saw Kat that she was to be his next plaything. He knew it would be a challenge. Her partner was not only a cop, but former marines. He would had to get her away from the cop. But now he didn't need to, she just showed up at his door step, like a fish leaping onto your boat.

He got to work, grabbing some duct tape and binding the woman up and tossing her into a closet, locking it so Jesh would not find her. She knew better than to snoop around anyhow. Before he would bring her to his play room he had to prepare it first. He was glad summer was approaching. He was going to have a lot of fun with this one, for a long time.

Evan picked up Charlie from her friend's house and headed home. She wasn't expecting Kat to be there just yet since she would have picked Charlie up herself if she was. She decided to make dinner for Charlie and herself once it got to 7 pm. Something didn't feel right. Her nervous feeling increased once it got to 9 pm and Kat still was not home. She was not answering her calls or her texts. After putting Charlie to bed she started pacing around the living room. Where was Kat?

Carlos hovered the smelling salts in front of Kat's nose to get her to come to. She had rested long enough. She was now shackled to the wall of his playroom, an underground bunker on his property that was built during the cold war. It was fully sound proof, he knew that for certain. Plenty of screaming went on here and not one peep from the neighbors. He just stood there in front of Kat, a wicked grin on his face.
 
Last edited:
Kat have one surprised yelp at the sudden pain before everything went dark. She woke to an awful smell of smelling salts. Her body jerked, she heard the chains rattle as she felt herself shackled to the wall. Her pale eyes jerked around until resting on Carlos. "What the hell are you doing? Let me go right now!" She ordered trying to keep the fear from her voice not but succeeding. She had faith that Evan would find her. She hadnt told anyone where she was going but Evan would start searching when she didn't come home. And her car was parked in front of Carlo's house. She just needed to stay calm and bid her time until help arrived. Still she jerked against the shackles, testing them.
 
Carlos just chuckled and shook his head at her request. "Oh I will let you go when I'm done. Of course, you wont be breathing then." he said as he watched Kat fight her shackles. "Don't bother. They are embedded in concrete, no amount of human strength will break them." he explained then stepped up to Kat, pressing his body against hers. "I have been waiting so long for someone like you." he gripped her chin to face her. "Such bright eyes, just like her." his face then twisted into anger and he stepped back and backhanded Kat hard across the cheek. "Just like that bitch." He had told everyone his wife passed away, mainly because he wish she was dead. He hoped to find her and to the job himself, but even with the kid he had never seen her again. Jesh was always taken by police escort to where ever his ex was hiding. Rage boiled up again and he struck Kat once more. "Might as well make yourself comfortable." he said. "You are going to be here a while."

Evan pounded on Joss's front door. She knew it was late but she had no idea what to do. It hadn't been long enough to file a missing persons report. This was all she could think to do. Something was gnawing at her to find Kat as soon as possible.

"Joss, it's me. Open up." she said in a hurried tone.
 
Last edited:
Kat narrowed her eyes watching the man before her. Yelping at the backhand she saw stars. Listening to him rant she closed her eyes and prayed help would arrive soon. She gritted her teeth against the next smack.

Joss had just stepped out of the shower hearing a banging on her door. Dressed in a sports bra and flannel pants. "In coming!" she called as she jogged down the stairs. She picked up the shepherd pup she'd just gotten and opened the door. "What?" She asked seeing Evan at her door. It was rather late for a surprise visit.
 
"I'm sorry. i know it's late but." Evan said, letting out a heavy sigh as she ran her hand through her hair frantically. She began to explain how Kat had not come home and the sense of unease she had. "It's not like her not to call. Something is wrong Joss. Really wrong."

Carlos had left for about 45 minutes. He returned with a carrying case and placed it on the bench across the room, he began removing several sharp objects and tools from the case. He stepped back up to Kat, something that looked like a scalpel in his hand. He brought it to Kat's face and lightly traced it down her cheek and to her neck, applying slight pressure to it to make a small cut along her through, not too deep, but just enough to have a small trickle of blood escape.
 
Last edited:
Joss watched Evan. Normally no missing person reports could be filed for 24 hours. But this was one of their own, essentially. "Alright, let me grab a shirt. We'll figure this out." She said heading to grab a shirt.

Kat waited and panicked while she was alone. She tried to break free but of course failed. When he returned she glared at him. "The cops are going to search for me. The school sent me here, they'll know where I am." She growled. But her skin rippled and fear flashed on her eyes as he raised the scalpel to her. A soft hiss escaped when it broke skin, she could feel the blood running down her skin. "Just let me go."
 
Evan nodded then led Joss out and to her cruiser. They drove to the school but no one was there this time of night. "What can we do?" she asked Joss as they drove. Joss had the experience to help figure things out.

Carlos grinned. How he loved that look of fear in their eyes. He just laughed at Kat "I can just say that you came by and left. There is nothing saying otherwise. I have your car in my garage so no one will see it." he explained then slowly began slicing Kat's clothing off one by one.
 
Joss watched Evan. "Did she mention anything today? Where she might go after work? Charlie went to a friend's house right after school is that unusual?v She asked curiously. "Is there somewhere particular she might go if she had a rough day?"

Kat gritted her teeth and shivered as her clothing was cut off. She knew Evan wouldn't give up but it would be hard to locate exactly where she was. She just had to hold out against anything he might do to her, until Evan could find her.
 
Evan thought back then shook her head "No.....it was just another day. Charlie goes to friend's house all the time. Kat sometimes works late but never past 8." she explained then Joss's phone rang, Elliot was on the other line. "Joss......we have another body." he said when he answered.

Carlos watched then just stood in front of Kat, now fully nude. He felt himself harden at the sight. "I am going to enjoy this." he said then stepped up close to Kat, grabbing a breast and roughly groping her then licking the blood from her neck. "Ever had real cock before? Or have you always been a dyke?" he asked as he unzipped his fly.
 
Joss answered the phone, cursing. "Elliot I need a description right now. Hair color eye color height." She ordered maybe a bit harshly. She desperately didnt want to go be the body of Evan's girlfriend. Rationally she knew it likely wasn't. Even in the off chance Kat had fallen victim to the serial killer, he always held them for days or even weeks. He wouldn't kill Kat this fast.

It stiffened and glared at his words. She'd been expecting this, praying it wouldn't happen but knowing it might. She trembled as she tried to not focus on what was about to happen. She didn't answer Carlos, not wanting him to hear the fear in her voice. She flinched at his touch, not quite able to contain the whimper of pain and fear.
 
Elliot was silent for a moment. "Uhhh...." he checked with the ME "Same as the others. Athletic build....about 5'8, dark hair and bright eyes." he said. Evan looked over at Joss. "What is it?" she asked.

Carlos took Ket's chin roughly to make her look at him. He smirked then started grinding himself against her. He locked eyes with her then frowned and pulled back. She did have the fear, but the looks of defiance was so much like that bitch that he instantly recoiled. "Dammit" he growled then slapped Kat again "You think you have any control here?!?! You think you can give me that fucking look." he said then struck her again, this time with a closed fist. He was not sure why that look turned him off, but he was going to wipe that smug look in her eyes.
 
Joss hissed "Fuck Fuck Fuck." She snarled. "I need the address Elliot. Evan's girl is missing." once she got the address she relayed it to Evan. "My partner found a body. It matches the serial killer's Mo which happens to fit Kat's description." She said quietly.

Kat yelped in pain when he struck her and then he punched her and she tasted blood and saw black dots in front of her eyes. Whimpering she slumped against the chains, not able to hold herself up after being hit that hard.
 
Evan's heart stopped when she heard the news. "Oh god.....no." she said then waited for Joss to get the address before flipping on her lights and sirens and speeding down the road. They arrived at the crime scene and Evan launched out of the car and ran towards the crowd. Elliot was there and he stopped Evan who nearly plowed him over "Let me go god dammit!!" she yelled. "Calm down Evan. You need to be calm of you are going to see her." he explained. He preyed this was not Kat. Evan took a deep breath then nodded before Elliot finally allowed Evan to step up to the body. the woman's hair covered what was left of her face, no chance of ID that way. Evan scanned the nude body, then saw the tattoo on her hip. That was it for her. Evan fell to her knees. "No No No." she said, shaking her head in disbelief. "I just bought a ring.....I was going to...oh god. What am I going to tell Charlie?" she said as she broke down. She was so beside herself she almost missed the ME speak.

"Wait what?" she said to the ME. "I said she has a tattoo of a green rose on her hip." the ME said. Evan looked again. It was a rose, not a clover, just a rose. "It's not her" she said then sobbed in relief then got up and just made it to behind a tree to vomit.

Carlos growled then slapped Kat again before leaving. He will have her. But she needed to know her place. He will figure something out to break her.
 
Joss barely kept up with Evan until her partner stopped the other woman. Joss stayed with her and knelt beside her when Evan sunk, she rested a hand on Evan's bacon doing what little she could to sooth been until the ME spoke and Evans head snapped up. Then the relief came, this was not Kat. "Okay. Okay. We'll keep searching. She fits the MO and since we found a body he may have grabbed Kat. We'll start hunting."

Kat took the next slap with only a wince. But she almost sobbed in relief when he finally left. Shaking in fear and shock she leaned against the wall that she was shackled to.
 
Evan nodded, determined more than ever to find this fucker and tear him apart for taking Kat and hurting so many other women.

A few days later Carlos stood in front of Kat, his face showing no emotion. No matter what he did to this woman he still hadn't fucked her. He still could fully get excited. Maybe it was a mistake to take a woman who look so much like her. But he was sure he had her beat with what he had in store.

"Get up." he said coldly as he nudged her leg.
 
The next few days were hell for Kat. Her only solace was that he hadn't raped her, not yet at least. She watched him warily as he walked over nudging her bare leg. Shakily she got to her feet, her body ached from the beatings and she had dried blood in various parts. Standing in front of him she glared, she may be starving and dehydrated but she was still stubborn.
 
Carlos just smirked, arms folded. "You think you're so clever. So fucking smug." he said then raised his fist to strike her, but didn't. He lowered his arm and leaned in so he locked his cold gaze on Kat. "I know people like you. You are the type that cares about others, wouldn't want to see others get hurt. So in order to finally get what I want from you I will have to think outside my comfort zone." he smiled wickedly as whimpering can be heard behind him. He side stepped so Kat can see the source of the noise. A bound and gagged Devin laid on her side on the dirty bunker floor.

"Blonds are not really my thing." he shrugged. "But I guess I can power through." he smirked and leaned over to Kat. "As long as I have an audience." he pulled back and stepped up to Devin, towering over the woman who continued to sob and whimper at his feet.

"FUCK!!!" Elliot slammed the phone down then punched his desk. He grabbed his jacket and headed out quickly. "Joss, something happened at Devin's." he said as he ran up to her. "Looks like a break in. Her guide dog was stabbed but he's been taken to a vet......Devin is missing."
 
Last edited:
Kat was wide eyed when Carlos moved aside and she saw Devin. "Devin!?" She whispered in shock. Then she looked at Carlos, "Leave her alone. She has nothing to do with this." She snarls, Kat knew now, that he was the serial killer the cops had been hunting, and she knew that Devin wasn't his victim choice, that she herself was.

Joss looked at Elliot, as all the color drained from her face. "No." She whispered, fear and pain in her eyes. She was really just coming to terms with her feelings for Devin and how to tell the other woman about them, now this. She couldn't loose Devin before she even really had her. "Who would take her?" She asked, her brain spinning. "She'd not the usual victim type and besides, he has Katherine, he's never taken two before." She was already thinking of anyone else that might have a grudge against Devin, but she just didn't know the woman well enough to know that.
 
Carlos looked back and laughed. "Oh she does, kinda." he leaned down to Devin who recoiled when she felt him close to her face. "I had her sister before. She was fun. Kept begging me to stop and let her go." he said. Devin just sobbed. She never told anyone about what had happened to her sister. Carlos pushed Devin onto her stomach then slowly began removing her clothes then pressed himself against her, feeling himself getting hard as he straddled the blond. He looked over at Kat and smirked then removed the gag from Devin's mouth.

"P-Please don't." she whimpered as she trembled under Carlos who just shook his head. "Funny, that's what they all say." He said as he unzipped his fly. Devin's screams filled the bunker as he entered her.

Elliot thought for a moment. "Maybe because he killed his sister. He found it exciting to grab someone from the same family." he pondered. Evan was next to Elliot, scanning all the evidence for something, anything, to find now both Kat and Devin.
 
(( Accidentally erased your message, but yeah your ideas work just fine for me :) ))

KAt just closed her eyes, turning her head away as she listened to Devin's screams, her breath shuddered out, knowing that before long she'd be next. SHe flexed her wrists, knowing it was pointless, but unable to not at least try.

Joss sighed, scrubbing her hands over her face as hse too scanned evidence, "Maybe. But he's never taken family members before." She muttered, having a hard time understanding his MO, if it was infact the same person. It was a double edged sword, she prayed it was him because then at least they knew who to hunt. But hse prayed it wasn't, because ultimately she knew the outcome, if she wasn't fast enough to find Devin.
 
"Hey!" Carlos barked "Open your eyes. You are going to watch this." he ordered then reached for a knife and placed it against Devin's throat. "If you turn away for one second I will cut this bitch's head of and stick it to a pole so you can watch it rot." Devin was still screaming and sobbing as he thrusts into her.

"I know.....it's baffling...but what do you expect from a crazy fucker like this." he said, preying they find both women before it's too late.

A week and a half passed and Carlos went through a regular routine of playing with his two toys. Oddly enough he still had yet to fuck the brunette. He seemed to have more fun with the blond and making the other watch. Payback for being such a defiant cunt.

"I should find disabled chicks more often." he said to Kat as he laid back on his chair. "she was so fucking easy to snatch." he looked over at Devin who was curled up in a corner. She was naked, covered in dried blood and grime. He mainly focused on her and causing pain to her rather than Kat. Sure, he still slapped her around. But he enjoyed making her watch as he fucked and played with her friend.

**meanwhile**

The ME bursts through the door of the homicide department. "I got him!!!" she said then rushed to the computer. "He left something on the mast vic." she said as she rapidly typed away. "A small chip of paint that hasn't been used in decades. I was mainly used for fallout shelters during the cold war." the screen came to life and showed that only a dozen shelters still existed in the area.

"This is the closest we have ever been." Elliot said. "We will have to go and search each one of them but we have to be careful. He might just kill them both if we fuck up." Evan was already up and headed out after the ME was finished talking.

****

Carlos stood and walked over to Devin. He lightly nudged her with his foot, she did not respond.

"Hey, you alive?" he asked then nudged her harder. She was breathing but she didn't react. "Hmmmm....guess she's done." he said flatly then turned and walked over to Kat. He figured she was submissive enough now. He pulled her roughly to her feet then turned her and pinned her against the cold stone wall. "Guess it's time to make you mine." he said as he unzipped his pants.

******
Evan sat in the back of the car while Elliot speed down the road, lights and sirens blaring. She scanned the list of properties they where going to search and something caught her eye. One of the houses was one by someone name Carlos Rodriguez.

"Rodriguez.......son of bitch!!" she shouted. Elliot looked in the rear view mirror at Evan. "What?" he asked. Evan looked up and handed Joss the paper. "Go to this one first. They are there. I know it." she said frantically then explained about Carlos. "The fucker was under our noses the whole time!" she growled.

******

Carlos let out a low grunt as he entered Kat. "Damn, you're kinda tight" he said as he thrusts. "What? That butch girlfriend of yours doesn't fuck you enough." he said then grunted more as he continued his thrusts. He continued for about fifteen minutes before finally letting out a low moan as he released into her. He had been snipped so no risk of pregnancy. But they will be dead soon anyway so what did it matter. He pulled out and allowed Kat to slide back to the floor.

"You're submissive enough......I won't be needing her anymore." he said then after unzipping he walked up to Devin and pulled her up roughly. She still did not resist or react. He picked her up and placed her on the long table. He will make a grand statement with this one. He is planning to gut her like a fish and lay her out for all to see. Probably in a field perhaps. Maybe on the front steps of her home. That detective would love that. He opened his tool box and pulled out a scalpel. He stared at the razor sharp tool for a moment then walked around so he was facing Kat and grinned at her. "If you have any last words to say to your friend, now's the time." he said as he placed the blade to Devin's throat. He began to cut and he was half way across he watched as blood began to trickle from the corner of Devin's mouth. Then, he herd a noise, a small gasp of surprise. He looked up to see Jeshicka standing in the open door.

He just stood there, a shocked expression on his face, then it turned into pure rage. He rushed over to the girl, knocking over his tool box and sending the contents flying in every direction. He grabbed Jesh by the hair, his face red with anger.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!!! I TOLD YOU NEVER...EVER TO COME DOWN HERE!!!!" he screamed as he violently shook the now crying ten year old. He slapped Jesh hard, sending her to the floor. He had no choice but to kill her now too. He was going to, eventually. but not before taking her innocence. He was going to wait a few more years for that. Carlos was alot of things, but kids did nothing for him in that area. Oh well. He just stood over his daughter, contemplating how to do away with this brat, seeming to forget all about Kat and Devin, who was still bleeding out on the table.
 
Last edited:
Kat closed her eyes and tried to fight the tears as she felt him push inside of her. No matter how strong she tried to be, it didn't matter, the tears fell, she whimpered. Her hands flexed, and yanked against the chains that bound her to the wall. When he finished she slumped against the chains, as she struggled to stop crying. But her head snapped up, "No! Please! Please don't hurt her." She begged. She heard a sound and watched in horror as the man rushed at Jeshickah. "Stop! Leave her alone!" SHe yelled as she fought against the chains.

"Daddy! I'm sorry! Please stop." Jes whimpered and cried as her entire little body shook hard. SHe was terrified and shocked to see what her father had done. She may only be ten years old, but she understood that he was forcing women to stay down here, hurting them.

----

Joss was with Evan and Elliot, rushing to find both women before it was too late. Her mind was fixated on Devin, hoping and praying that she was alive.
 
Carlos just glared at his daughter. He was going to kill her. He began to think just how he can do away with her, slowly or just get it done and over with. "I fucking told you to NEVER come down here. You never listen and you need to be taught a lesson." He growled as he grabbed Jesh up by a fistful of her hair and pinned her to the wall, applying pressure to the girl's throat with his forearm and proceeding to choke the life out of his own daughter.

Evan and the others where still a few minutes away. Evan became more and more anxious as the car barreled down the street, sirens wailing. They finally came to a screeching halt infront of the house and rushed out, guns drawn. Evan and Elliot made their way to the back and spotted the enterance to the bunker. They heard a commotion. Evan heard the familuar sound of a child's voice. She picked up her pacing and they took position. Elliot intructed Evan and Joss to either side of the door while he stood in front. Assuming that the door was locked he kicked the door in, his gun at the ready.

Carlos snapped his head around then grabbed one of his knifes and pressed it to Jesh's neck, shielding what he could of his body with her own.

"Police! Put the girl down now!" Elliot commanded. Carlos just smirked. "Not happening you fucking pigs." He spat. Evan fixed her gun on Carlos, resisting with every ounce of her will to shoot then rush to Kat's side, who she spotted chained to the wall. She didn't want to risk hitting Jesh. Evan was thankful they got there in time, but god, what her lover must have been through. She then spotted Devin, white as a sheet and bleeding heavily from a deep cut to her throat. "Fuck" she muttered but stayed in place.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top