Favorite story lists

StryWrter7

Experienced
As a writer - is there someplace I can go to SEE or List who has marked MY stories as Favorites ?
While I haven't written in a while - I am pretty sure that people who have listed MY STORIES as their favorites - probably have listed OTHER stories that they enjoyed too -- getting me to THEIR favorites - could in turn allow me to read stories more to my interests !

As a writer - is there someplace I can go to SEE or List who has marked MY stories as Favorites ?
While I haven't written in a while - I am pretty sure that people who have listed MY STORIES as their favorites - probably have listed OTHER stories that they enjoyed too -- getting me to THEIR favorites - could in turn allow me to read stories more to my interests !

If you go down to the bottom of the last page of any of your stories right near where you can vote you will see a red heart

Next to the heart it will see something like this (this is from one of mine)

heartzander94, shavingfan and 761 other people favorited this story!

Go to the number-so in this case 761 and click it, it will take a few seconds but a list of everyone who faved it will come up.

Short answer: No. There is no place to go to see who favorited your stories, unless you are in the top 250 favorited authors.

Long answer: Go to the end of each of your stories, put the mouse on the 'xx other people' highlighted text. A list of those who have favorited your story will appear. Problem: You can't highlight them and copy and paste. You can write them down longhand though.

@lovecraft - beat me by seconds.

If you go down to the bottom of the last page of any of your stories right near where you can vote you will see a red heart

Next to the heart it will see something like this (this is from one of mine)

heartzander94, shavingfan and 761 other people favorited this story!

Go to the number-so in this case 761 and click it, it will take a few seconds but a list of everyone who faved it will come up.

Just hovering will bring up the list.

Back