The NEW UK Kink Thread

Masses of cloud cover here, it's completely obscured.

My cats were going nuts this morning, they definitely knew something was different.

Next one in the USA in 2017
 
Taking clothes off and having a bonfire gets my vote every time :D Anybody know of any nice secluded woodland?

Hi Daisy, good to have you back, how are you feeling?
 
Morning all

Caught a glimpse of the eclipse through the cloud here, enough to let me say I saw it anyway!

Hope everyone is doing ok?

*hugs for Daisy and Lally.

Been a busy week for me. 17 hour day trip to London that was mostly a disaster form start to finish and a 10 hour trip to Leeds and Manchester yesterday which was a bit longer than planned due to a major detour because the M62 was shut!

Roll on the weekend :)
 
Well, it looks like we were very lucky here, then - we watched the whole thing on and off for about an hour. I didn't realise how fascinating it would be and how odd it would feel. It went very cold and quiet here. No wonder they want to have that bonfire!!

Sorry to hear about your journeys, Mal - the M62 is a nightmare at the moment :(
 
Yeah, I remember the last one. Everything went still, the birds stopped singing and there was this odd ripple effect of the light on the ground because of the way the light was reaching us.

Yeah, I think some dipstick had a crunch in the roadworks and it just messed everything up. had to detour along congested roads most of the way to central Bradford.
 
Still feels quite strange here, even though it's over. It's clouded up a bit now, and hasn't got properly light again yet.

My sympathies for the travelling Malich, I remember those kind of nightmares too well. I don't get out and about as much these days, but I used to do home to Preston, Preston to Filton (Bristol), 3 hrs of meetings and site visit, then back again, fairly regularly. Did 2 1/2 years commuting everyday to Derby, too, and getting jammed up on the A500 at Stoke was a regular occurrence.
 
Another one of these pesky Mondays!

Hope everyone had an adequate weekend and are not being beaten down by the week already?
 
Morning Malich, morning all, mad busy here this morning so just passing through. Will dive in and out as time allows. Damp, grey and cold here at the moment, could use a decent bonfire :)

Weekend was good though, got out and about, and made fair use of the weather.
 
Hi folks, been a little quiet on here the last day or so, looks like everyone's been as busy as me. Amazing morning here, clear skies, sun's up, icing-sugar frost everywhere. Only downside was having to scrape the car.

With all the crazy and wonderful things that fill our worlds, how come we always comment on the weather?? Hmm, ok then, how come I have craving for candle wax this morning? :D
 
Funny thing with Britain is, it always seems to be able to turn up something new to amaze or inspire, whether it's a frosty spring morning, or (as happened a long time ago) getting off the bike to sit on a fence and eat my chips, and suddenly realising that there's a barn owl sitting on the fence post next to me, watching me. Must have perched there a good 5 mins before flying off :)

Oh I do love a good flogger!! Not so keen on canes, a bit too thin and 'swishy' for me, but give a nice flogger that goes WOP every time :) Hope you enjoy :D
 
That must be amazing to see, and to have him keep coming back too. We have a river at the front and a nature reserve at the back of us, and there's couple of owls that we hear late on, but we've never seen them.
 
Ah, time at last. Hi folks, hope all is well with the world!!

Hi Gianbattista, sounds like you've had some nice places to live. Now herons I can do, we've got a couple of pairs nesting somewhere over the back from us, and they seem to regard the gap between us and next door as their own personal final approach :) Occasionally the odd one perches on the garage roof too, which is nice to see.
 
Its the weekend! And a quiet one for me which is always nice.

Hope everyone has something fun planned?
 
Morning all!! Well at least I think it is, it always takes me a day or to to sort my head out when the clocks go forward. Don't have any problem when they go back though; strange.

Pretty good weekend here, little fella's birthday party on saturday, so total mayhem, lots kids running around on cake and sugar overload, and plenty of happy mums to chat to :). And I was really well behaved too, had no cake at all :D It makes me wonder what people did before playbarns were invented? The house still looks like a direct hit on Toys-R-Us though!!

Anybody else get up to anything good?
 
Mine was split between housework, gaming, chatting.... and cursing the swine who ever came up with daylight savings time.

I want my hour back damn it!!!
 
Back
Top