COLORADO roll call

Colorado is failing me!! I don't think my standards are too high, but I'm not finding guys who fit my requirements! Here goes:

Professional
Non-smoker
Single
In Denver
NOT wanting to only talk about sex!
Long term relationship

So, enlighten me, men of Colorado. Are my standards too high? I've been looking on eharmony, match, hell- even Craigslist (mostly unemployed guys, it seems like). I am not in to the bar scene, so meeting new people isn't all that easy. What do I need to do differently??

hang in there steph!

There are some great folks on here, I bet you'll find what you're looking for! Otherwise you're stuck with coffee shops and bookstores!
;)

Another one here in the Springs

It does appear that there are a number of us here in the Springs. Now, if only some of us could meet each other....
Glad Summer is approaching so we can get outside a bit more, perhaps go for a ride,, etc etc..

Colorado is failing me!! I don't think my standards are too high, but I'm not finding guys who fit my requirements! Here goes:

Professional
Non-smoker
Single
In Denver
NOT wanting to only talk about sex!
Long term relationship

So, enlighten me, men of Colorado. Are my standards too high? I've been looking on eharmony, match, hell- even Craigslist (mostly unemployed guys, it seems like). I am not in to the bar scene, so meeting new people isn't all that easy. What do I need to do differently??

You're not asking to much but I'm sorry to say you are looking for someone younger than me. I do wish you well and if you would like to extend your age range to include a man with a little more experience and willing to make sure your needs are met............

Last edited:
north denver burbs

hi. single hispanic male here - stable and sane

Peyton Colorado here (east of the Springs). Wife and I looking for FUN FUN FUN!

And hot girls out there like hot wifes?

Colorado springs here 40y/o male blonde hair blues eyes. Its feel'em up friday ladies

i'm back

So i've been gone for a few months so i thought i would come back and see if there are any new people looking for some new chat people or more

32/M/Thornton CO anyone else in the area.

Back