do you like to dress?

That's a shame that she couldn't see how much it would please you. If you can't put yourself out to please your lover (and your love), well, I just see it as a little selfish. Sure you don't want to go all elaborate every night, but every once in awhile.

Do you have fantasies about being dressed by a woman? Taking a strap-on is a big one. Just curious what your full fantasy entails. :)

That's a shame that she couldn't see how much it would please you. If you can't put yourself out to please your lover (and your love), well, I just see it as a little selfish. Sure you don't want to go all elaborate every night, but every once in awhile.

Do you have fantasies about being dressed by a woman? Taking a strap-on is a big one. Just curious what your full fantasy entails. :)

MM, you have certianly touched on a few of mine !!! So sexy

I actually have 2 stories on lit The Birthday Treat and The Wild Dominatrix they both get pretty explicit. But I would love to have a woman make me shave my entire body then dress me up in a maid uniform or a pretty corset and have me clean the house or do chores stopping every so often to eat her pussy and do whatever she wants me to. I would love to clean her up maybe a nice long bath and then lick her from head to toe leaving nothing unattended. The final finally would be her taking a strap on and making me suck her big cock until she was ready to mount me and use me completely.

I actually have 2 stories on lit The Birthday Treat and The Wild Dominatrix they both get pretty explicit. But I would love to have a woman make me shave my entire body then dress me up in a maid uniform or a pretty corset and have me clean the house or do chores stopping every so often to eat her pussy and do whatever she wants me to. I would love to clean her up maybe a nice long bath and then lick her from head to toe leaving nothing unattended. The final finally would be her taking a strap on and making me suck her big cock until she was ready to mount me and use me completely.

If you shaved properly, perfumed, did your makeup, and styled your hair, I'd enjoy watching you put on my satin panties, a pair of thigh highs, and then this uniform... http://lakula.com/details/sat101/pink-satin-french-maid-11.jpg

I love the dress, it's just my style. Pink is my favorite sissy color. If you lived next door I would be shaving already but alas I will have to wait until my shower tonight. I have been toying with the idea of shaving I'm sure it will be a very sensual exciting time. I can't wait for my shower tonight thank you for the idea.

Wild Dominatrix sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to be tied down and pleasured by your tongue before getting to fuck your sissy pussy with a nice big strapon...

So glad you like the story you sound like you would be an awesome mistress. I can see you certainly have terrific choice in clothing.

likink to dress

Hello gurls , I 'm Cheryl and i have been dressing on and off my entire life since early child hood !!! i had 4 older sisters and they loved to see me dressed gurly

I absolutely love the maid outfit and the pink teddy looks like heaven. I'm afraid I got rid of most of my sissy wardrobe, they just weren't being used. But I have the feeling it will be growing again very soon. Have you ever written any stories? What is your favorite fantasy?

I had the most erotic shower last night. Can't believe how different cloths feel without any hair in the way, everything feels so smooth and sexy. Thanks for prodding me along. I hope I wasn't too forward last night, I love being submissive but it doesn't always come easy. Wild Dominatrix was a lot of fun to write, but it would be a lot more fun to live it.

I absolutely love the maid outfit and the pink teddy looks like heaven. I'm afraid I got rid of most of my sissy wardrobe, they just weren't being used. But I have the feeling it will be growing again very soon. Have you ever written any stories? What is your favorite fantasy?

I have some story ideas but just haven't had time to write them up yet. I'd like to write a soft story about my Aunt Jolly (aka Jolinda) who I think had everything to do with my love of sexy lingerie.

A soft story sounds like a great idea. To often stories about domination and submission focus on the hard parts and don't allow us to just relax and enjoy the pleasure a soft caress can bring.

A soft story sounds like a great idea. To often stories about domination and submission focus on the hard parts and don't allow us to just relax and enjoy the pleasure a soft caress can bring.

Well, actually I meant a soft story in that it isn't directly sexual, not with her. It would be more a celebration of her lingerie taste and her own sexuality, impressionable on me as a teen girl.

This is a very cute outfit. I'd wear it if you owned it too. That is if you would ask me to.

This is a very cute outfit. I'd wear it if you owned it too. That is if you would ask me to.

Ha, ha, sure, I'd love to slide that on you and get you all dolled up... then you'd have to play the role, of course, you sissy slut! ;) :kiss:

Your right sometimes it feels good just to lay around in a nice satin teddy or babydoll and just enjoy the feeling of the material against your skin. I don't have an Aunt Jolly who influenced me, guess I was just born with a kinky side.

I would love to play the roll and bring out the sissy slut in me that gets hidden all day long.

I enjoy dressing;)
Tell me what you think:cool:

Attachments

• black panties.jpeg
    black panties.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 330
  • yes peek.jpeg
    yes peek.jpeg
    3.8 KB · Views: 333
Back