Corsets

I feel so 'dressed' in a corset - love it

I feel like every part, every layer of my dress is complete - the dressing equivalent go dotting the i's and crossing the T's .... but I prefer not to wear everyday as it would loose the feeling if specialness when I do!

I often wonder if people can tell that I am corseted when they meet me :rolleyes:

Have never..

Worn a corset myself, however an previous partner did enjoy hers being strung up very tightly, until it was difficult to breathe, and then being bent over.

I enjoyed playing around with that side very much, something incredibly sexual about lacing up a corset, hearing her gasp for breathe as I tightened it that little bit more. Still makes my throat go dry thinking about it!

Plus the marks it left on her back after... :D

Not tightly laced...

...but this is a great everyday corset - one of my favourite under bust styles, normally I wear with a bra but great for getting the best of both worlds.... Squeezed tight but with exposed tits :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 134
...but this is a great everyday corset - one of my favourite under bust styles, normally I wear with a bra but great for getting the best of both worlds.... Squeezed tight but with exposed tits :)

Great photo! Under bust has to be my favourite corset on a woman. Especially when they have big tits.

Thanks for sharing.

I know there are many corsets about but for fine looking ones check out these guys... I have bought my female friends corsets from here.

http://puimond.com/

Attachments

• PY03-IMG_4777.jpg
    PY03-IMG_4777.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 85
Great photo! Under bust has to be my favourite corset on a woman. Especially when they have big tits.

Thanks for sharing.

I love under bust - I have over bust ones but my tits end up so squeezed up that I could never wear them under anything and I can rest my chin on my cleavage :)

I love under bust - I have over bust ones but my tits end up so squeezed up that I could never wear them under anything and I can rest my chin on my cleavage :)

I can imagine! Although would there be a need to wear anything over an over bust? Apart from maybe a coat in case you got cold :p
I am quite small busted so I think if I ever did wear a corset it would have to be an over bust.

I love corsets, but never got into tight lacing. Not to say that I didn't want to try, just never had the money to invest in a good one made for tight lacing. Though I did buy the supplies to make my own once I get better at sewing. I wore one for about 2 weeks 23/7, but it was cheap and the metal busk started pushing through the fabric. For me, I just love that old Victorian style of dress.

Wearing a corset is like being hugged

Feels very comforting :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 73
Back