I probably shouldn't...

ok I meant rimming with a finger. now I think it's fast pumping with a glass dildo. a lot of penetration going on.

Hmm - I thought rimming was just tounge action?

But not totally correct answer either :)

So people - we made it to 100 pages. Noone is more surprised by that than me! Thank you for hanging around with me here!

As you may have noticed I haven't posted pics for a while - just can't seem to find the inspiration to make some new ones that will add something that's not already been seen....

So I thought it might be time to try something new....sound!

http://soundcloud.com/ag_82/sound1

Hope you will enjoy it. And to make it more fun, someone suggested that you should try to guess what is going on (well it may be obvious, but try to guess the details of what is going on).
I will have to come up with a prize of course if someone gets it right.... :rolleyes:

I'm guessing you are on your knees as if you were on top of a man, riding your fingers as if it were his cock. :devil:

You're making a smoothie and the damn lid to the blasted blender just won't come off?!?!

;)

:devil:

Ok I'm going with dildo over vibrator or fingers. There was no humming sound but there was the sound of friction and movement. Also there wasn't the distinct sound of flesh on flesh that I think fingers would have made if they were being thrust in and out. So I'm going with you, a dildo (and fingers might have been involved in as an exterior stimulant), in the bedroom. Colonel mustard was in no way involved.

Ps for a half second I considered using this as my sondtrack for my upcoming gym visit..but more sane heads prevailed (or at least more northerly ones)

Ok I'm going with dildo over vibrator or fingers. There was no humming sound but there was the sound of friction and movement. Also there wasn't the distinct sound of flesh on flesh that I think fingers would have made if they were being thrust in and out. So I'm going with you, a dildo (and fingers might have been involved in as an exterior stimulant), in the bedroom. Colonel mustard was in no way involved.

Ps for a half second I considered using this as my sondtrack for my upcoming gym visit..but more sane heads prevailed (or at least more northerly ones)

Haha - that would have been awesome - though I think it may have inspired a slightly different workout than usual...

And not a bad answer! At all! That's all I'll say for now :)

Keep the guesses coming, there is always a chance get it completely right :)

There's really not enough in the clip for me to know exactly what's going on... but it sure sounds sexy. Gave me a boner.

I'm looking forward to your next one.

The sound is the dildo fully penetrating you or your fingers pressing your clit. Every time that smack happens you moan. Or a clit pump

Some of your guesses are just sooo far off! :)

There's really not enough in the clip for me to know exactly what's going on... but it sure sounds sexy. Gave me a boner.

I'm looking forward to your next one.

Well I know it is a short clip, but I can assure it has everything from the start to the finish! :)

So let me posit some hypothesis

1) You aren't using any toys.
2) everything we can hear is either you moaning or your hands and pussy.

Am I correct so far?

Hmmm, I'll throw a totally random guess in. It is not a dildo, but rather something big like a hairbrush or cucumber while also fingering. I think that takes care of the dildo side. Perhaps something else too....nipple clamps? Or maybe tweaking your nipples?

Hmmm, I'll throw a totally random guess in. It is not a dildo, but rather something big like a hairbrush or cucumber while also fingering. I think that takes care of the dildo side. Perhaps something else too....nipple clamps? Or maybe tweaking your nipples?

Maybe clothes pins?

NUTS wrong on all fronts! But failure is the method of scientific investigation, and only through failure do we learn.:D

Sooooooooo 16 inch purple dildo?

Ha - only in your dreams!

What are close guesses? One is a good answer but we are shooting in the dark. Glass dildo?

Not glass, no....and the wild guesses are the fun part!

I think you are totally wrong :)

Back