facials and cumshots!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anne22 said:
Can you give me a percentage? If I said...whoever gives me a 70% or higher first gets to cum on me...how fast could I get that number??

Permission to adjust the rating, ma'am! :rolleyes:
 
jack_frost said:
Permission to adjust the rating, ma'am! :rolleyes:

LOL Oh dear. As much as I'd love to have you all cum on me, it's only fair to declare arcticcatman the winner :)(excluding Vince, who lied to be first :p).

Now...time and place please arctic??
 
hehe, well, I tried ;-), but I bow, enviously, to the better man!

(though, naturally, any time you feel that you really need some hot cum on your face, don't hesitate to ask :p)
 
hey!!!!

anne22 said:
That's why I put it there. Not to descriminate..but just to see who's paying attention. ;)

I'll admit that I'm disappointed zuke hasn't responded with a higher number yet. *pout*
I was paying attention, I just couldn't see that color on my monitor. sheesh, give a guy a break :p
 
raider74 said:
I was paying attention, I just couldn't see that color on my monitor. sheesh, give a guy a break :p

raider, you are so adoreable. :kiss::kiss: What is your name?
 
anne22 said:
Sweetie, I don't mind a bit. Although I'll warn you, since I started posting on this thread, my PM-per-day rate has skyrocketed from like once a week, to 5-10 in a day.
How come this doesn't surpise me? lol

I wish I could get that many women PM'n me. doh!
 
curious26TX said:
How come this doesn't surpise me? lol

I wish I could get that many women PM'n me. doh!

The only problem is..at least 20% of them seem like they're trying to convince me that English is their second language (or third), and another 20-30% "cyber" in their very first PM. So like...I've never even spoken to them in my whole life..not even once on a thread or something...and they send me this crude PM where they're "cumming on my face". Ick!

Some ask dumb questions. "Where do you live, what's your name?" um...hmm....

Some of them only say things like "You have big tits?" which are real winners, let me tell ya lol. I don't respond to the ones that are absurd. I certainly don't mind if people PM me, especially when I've already talked with them on a thread..so like if any of you sent me a message, that'd be fine. And while it's sexy to receive surprise hot PM's, I'd suggest not PMing anyone with "You look like such a bitch, I'm gonna piss on your face and cum on you." Didn't make that up...actually got it from someone named "ducksrus". If you read this and you're ducksrus, bad form dude. Not interested!

Anyway...don't feel like you're missing out too much. Few and far between are worth talking about...Like arctic's and lonelycowboy. ;) :kiss::kiss::kiss: to both of you!!
 
And while it's sexy to receive surprise hot PM's, I'd suggest not PMing anyone with "You look like such a bitch, I'm gonna piss on your face and cum on you."

There should definitely be an EmilyPost guide to PMing.

"Rule 1: Refrain from calling the object of your affection a 'bitch' in your introductory message; you'll be surprised with the results!. Unless of course, you are indeed speaking to a female dog, in which case you have other issues to worry about..."
 
jack_frost said:
There should definitely be an EmilyPost guide to PMing.

"Rule 1: Refrain from calling the object of your affection a 'bitch' in your introductory message; you'll be surprised with the results!. Unless of course, you are indeed speaking to a female dog, in which case you have other issues to worry about..."

Do I really look like a bitch? Do I seem like the type of person that would treat anyone badly? Maybe that's just his angle about why he loves to cum on girls faces or something...that she's a bitch and deserves it. Who knows.
 
You look lovely! Probably just some 15 year-old getting his kicks and trying to be hard. There can be a degrading aspect to facials, of course, but in the vast majority of cases, it's between people who like each other a lot, and who both get enjoyment out of the act…I hope it doesn't get you down!
 
jack_frost said:
You look lovely! Probably just some 15 year-old getting his kicks and trying to be hard. There can be a degrading aspect to facials, of course, but in the vast majority of cases, it's between people who like each other a lot, and who both get enjoyment out of the act…I hope it doesn't get you down!

No..it doesn't. Thank you very much for being so sweet. :kiss:

I actually love at least some of the humilation aspect of facials. It's sort of my way of saying "Your pleasure is so important to me, that I'll wear it all over my face proudly and..I'll even beg for it like a little whore if it'll make you cum harder." It's not that I don't think my pleasure is as important..it's just that a man's cum is so sexy...it's literally all I need to feel my own pleasure. And they seem to like it a lot so...as I said before...everybody wins! :D
 
Last edited:
:kiss:

The humiliation is based on respect, which I guess some don't understand.

Your pleasure is so important to me, that I'll wear it all over my face proudly

Damn, that's hot :p. If you don't mind, I'll just imagine you kneeling there and cum streaming down your cheeks :rolleyes: :kiss:
 
jack_frost said:
:kiss: Damn, that's hot :p. If you don't mind, I'll just imagine you kneeling there and cum streaming down your cheeks :rolleyes: :kiss:

Please do...I have been for several minutes now. ;)
 
heya,

got to congratulate u stormwizard for the thread. Am a straight guy, but hearing the fantasies by these wonderful ladies about all of this is all the worth wild. :)

Hope to hear some more and see some more sexy pics. :) Where to find these ladies too? I mean all what they saying getting the chemistry wroking on overdrive - and need that lady for that special present. ;)

PM me if interested. :)

Catch u all soon. :)
 
anne22 said:
Please do...I have been for several minutes now. ;)

Hehehe. Well, off to bed now for me! Looking forward to getting to the front of that queue and painting you :D. Stay covered in cum!
 
jack_frost said:
Hehehe. Well, off to bed now for me! Looking forward to getting to the front of that queue and painting you :D. Stay covered in cum!

Sweet dreams sweetie. It's almost the end of my work day today and I have a class tonight. So...see everyone either late tonight or tomorrow.

:kiss: annie
 
big salami said:
Hi Anne and everybody, only just found this thread and off to bed now as it's 1.20 am here but, wondered how much you like facials? would one of these be good for ya or do you prefer something a little less extreme?


Extreme? Yes. Too extreme? Hell no! That's pretty much my facial fantasy! (Well, if you're going to fantasise, you might as well fantasise big!)
 
MidnightMinx said:
Extreme? Yes. Too extreme? Hell no! That's pretty much my facial fantasy! (Well, if you're going to fantasise, you might as well fantasise big!)


HEllo MM, how are you? Well fantasy with you is always nice;) :) Let me know - PM me sometime. :)

Take care

:p :kiss: :kiss:
 
Anne's thread - ok with me

raider74 said:
looks like this is becoming Anne's thread...

No problem with Anne leading us all down this ah, how shall we say, interesting path.

Adorable, cute, sexy, and the most attractive thing of all - her mind. Her attitude towards sex, what she gets out of it, and what she's willing to do for her partner, are lessons for us all.

Anne, just wish you were mine!! :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
MidnightMinx said:
Extreme? Yes. Too extreme? Hell no! That's pretty much my facial fantasy! (Well, if you're going to fantasise, you might as well fantasise big!)

Hi Minx. Sounds like you and Anne have similar thoughts - you know what they say, great minds think alike.

Oh, and BTW, very nice pics. You are one hot lady!!
 
a humbling experience

Hi again Anne!

Well I must say I am humbled to win the contest (survey), but in all fairness, all the other guys put forth a great effort too!

I am really enjoying this thread. And I must agree with the others that your mind and your excitement towards pleasing your man are such a turn-on! WOW!

You name the time and place for "the big one" ;)

Hope your day goes as you want it too. I know you made my day already :)

AC Man
 
out of town :(

Hey Anne--

Missed seeing one of your exciting posts today--I am leaving to go out of town for the next two days--I should be back late tomorrow night. Unfortunately I won't have computer access while gone either--oh well.

Yesterday's posts were so HOT!

I hope we can chat more this weekend if you are on here on the weekends.

I will check one more time here just to see if there is any more excitement.

Have a great couple of days!

XO

AC Man
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top