Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

My brow arched in surprise when the man didn’t even acknowledge my existence, not that I would have preferred his gawking glare or a seductive correspondence but at least a hello would have been nice. I slightly shrug my shoulders and think to myself…. ‘Maybe he doesn’t like women, that could be.’ Either way I have done what Michele wanted and that was all that mattered to me at the moment.

I stood silently, only looking over to the man when he offered his words of apology for his absenteeism, which was obviously offered to the ones that knew him or knew of his reservations here at the manor. He seemed a little uptight, maybe the Russian wasn’t what he expected to be greeting him at the door, an action that might have Michele and I in the hot seat with the Lady of the house…. ‘That’s just peachy!’

My gaze went to Michele when she launched her cold formality greeting to the man, I might be wrong but there was a little emph in her attitude. Her pointing out the ignoring seemed a little forward for her, at least the Michele I have gotten to know. Michele seemed like a person that was nearly impossible to piss off, but now … A little rebellious smile came to my face as I looked into her orbs.

I looked to the man and awaited for his response to Michele’s offering of some coffee, I was ready to move if the answer was yes… Yeah I know, but it’s for Michele…
 
Efficiency at its Best



As Dawn stepped from the shower, Josephine handed her one of the plush and oversized Egyptian cotton towels. Then she turned to the mirror, picked up a lipstick, and dabbed on a bit.

“It’s a good thing we’re attending lunch in the buff,” Josephine said nonchalantly. “That will save us a lot of time.”


 
Malcolm makes his way from the the pool area, to reenter through the back and walk towards the dining room. Even in the loud echoing chamber, he is able to walk silently. Walking like an elephant was sometimes useful, but he typically had men who would do that for him. There was nothing like heavy footsteps when one needed a prisoner to talk. But in other places, silence was better. And silence right now was simply out of habit.

He noticed the big Russian at the door with the other man from the game earlier, walking into the dining room. He entered just as the man apologized for his sudden departure earlier.

As the sexy maid asked about coffee, he took a seat and responded, "I would love a cup of coffee." He nodded to the Prince as he made himself comfortable.
 
"It's a good thing we're attending lunch in the buff," Josephine said nonchalantly as she applied a little lipstick. "That will save us a lot of time."

Dawn's eyes widened as she toweled dry. She had noticed Michele and Alysa wore nothing when they went to lunch, but she assumed they'd grab at least robes on the way. If they had discussed going to lunch nude, distracted by the unrelieved lust Josephine had intentionally ignited in her, Dawn had failed to take notice.

Still unsure how she felt about attending a crowded meal both horny and au naturel, Dawn also had no reason, given the culture of the household, on which she felt she could reasonably object. Thus, she set down the towel and, with a shrug, announced: "Then I guess I'm all ready."
 
Caught eavesdropping on Karen and Ian, Mary had followed Karen's lead, and done some flirting to encourage it. After all, Karen had already included her on one wonderful sexual adventure this morning. Mary would not object to another.

She followed with fascination Karen's verbal sparring with her uncle. She knew from firsthand experience Karen's seductive skills, combining her creative intellect with a lovely face and beautiful and nubile body. Indeed, when Karen quite openly caressed Mary's breast, then lowered her hand to to between her thighs to lightly stroke her clitoris, Mary knew she would remain Karen's willing instrument in this attempt to again seduce her uncle.

"You appear to have her well in hand," Ian told Karen in reply to her suggestion that he had a duty to satisfy Mary's needs.

"'Hand,' yes," Karen replied, caressing Mary's clitoris a bit more firmly to emphasize the point. She turned Mary and herself to ensure Ian could proceed no further into the narrow wine cellar without coming in full contact with both of their nude bodies. Again, Karen's voice turned very sweet and innocent. "But, Uncle Ian, as you taught me last night, fingers are no substitute for a nice big hard cock. I know you still feel uncomfortable fucking me, Uncle, but wouldn't you just love to fuck Deputy Green here? I know I'd love to watch!"
 
Before Maurice had an opportunity to answer Michele's offer of coffee, Malcolm appeared in the dining room.

"I would love a cup of coffee," he said as he sat down. That he had assumed precedence over the lawyer did not bother Michele. She still fumed over Maurice's earlier snub to Alysa.

"Alysa," Michele said with a polite and affectionate lilt. "Please pour Mr. Erickson some coffee."

She passed off the chore in that way primarily to leave herself free to intervene between Alysa and Constantine should the latter return, but also to establish for everyone that she remained Josephine's primary handmaid, and Alysa served as her subordinate. She knew Alysa had no desire to supplant her, and Josephine none to replace her. On the other hand, in a complex household such as Dominion Manor, it remained important to regularly remind all of one's place in the coterie.
 
My gaze shifted from Michele as another staff member entered into the dinning area. It was the one that gave me the colorful nickey name of Fruit Loops, however that was a matter in the past, I had bigger worries than him at the moment, my orbs shifted as the Russian continued to do his setup for lunch.

As Michele called to me, my gaze shifted back to her for a brief moment, my head nodding in obedience. I pushed down the little voice of modesty once more as the center of attention was once again castled upon me. I slowly moved from my location over to where the coffee brewed. “How do you want your coffee?” I asked with a little hint of humiliation in the tone of my voice, hell I didn’t even fetch coffee for the Director of Operations in MI-6 and here I was fetching some for just a security guard. I fought back the desire to roll my eyes and just looked at him with a friendly smile. “Sir?” the sour taste in my mouth almost me me throw up but I held myself together…

As I waited for Malcolm to respond, I went ahead and poured the liquid into one of the saucer cups and eyed the creamer, I sorta wanted to just pour a whole shit load of salt into it, but that wouldn’t come out to my advantage in the long run, so I waited for the combination the man wanted…
 


"It feel like I've been gone feel for too long, but this place remains as ever. Firstly, I'd like to offer apologies to Madam Czartoryski and everyone else included. " Maurice cleared his throat. He noticed a few were not present among the group."I suppose I can save that for another time, then."

Those sharp chocolate eyes of his roamed about the premises, searching for a host to establish eye contact.

Carl raised his eyebrows at the man. Once again the man had proven what poor manners he had by totally ignoring Alysa. It might be one thing to ignore a member of staff if they were silent, but after being greeted politely, and by a beautiful naked lady, and then to ignore her, the man was truly not worth his time.

After Alysa left the room, Michele leaned across the table to Prince Carl Gustav and whispered: "Please, Your Highness, I know you like to be direct, but please take it easy on her. She'll fit in. She just needs some time to adjust."

Carl realized how much Michele had come to like the girl and nodded his head. Whispering back he assured her of his intentions. "Very well Puss, but you must admit she is beautiful and you will forgive me if I do enjoy looking as I do at you. However i will refrain from making comments until you give me the go ahead. However you do know the rules of the household and perhaps I am not so bad a choice." Smiling he looked at her "You yourself have seemed to think so on occasions. of course if she does need a place to hide my door is open and I promise I shall not touch her."



As the sexy maid asked about coffee, he took a seat and responded, "I would love a cup of coffee." He nodded to the Prince as he made himself comfortable.

Carl nodded back at the man and waited patiently for his coffee. He hoped the rest would be here soon. "So what are your plans after this Malcolm?
 
"I know you still feel uncomfortable fucking me, Uncle, but wouldn't you just love to fuck Deputy Green here? I know I'd love to watch!"

Ian glared at his niece Karen in a combination of situational and sexual frustration. He spoke to Deputy Green, hoping to reach her despite the distraction of Karen's fingers between her thighs.

"Would you help me here, Mary?" he asked. "I just want to do my job."
 
Presentation



Although taking the back staircase through the kitchen provided the most direct route from her upstairs suite to the dining room, Josephine wanted to make more of an entrance. Taking Dawn by the hand, she led her down the corridor and to the mezzanine overlooking the foyer. Wanting those in the dining room to see them, she took the far side curved stairway down, side-by-side with Dawn, holding hands high in front of themselves, still as nude as when they exited the shower a couple minutes earlier.

Josephine found most, but not all, of her guests and staff already in the dining room. Prince Carl Gustav, Malcolm Erickson and, to her surprise, Maurice Turner sat at the long table with Michele and Alysa serving their coffee. Both maids remained completely nude. Constantine Garov lingered in the kitchen, readying his syrniki.

“Gussie... Mr. Erickson,” Josephine greeted her expected guests with a nod to each. “Why, Mr. Turner! What a pleasant surprise to find you have returned. I suppose we did have various matters of unfinished business.”

 
Malcolm looked at Fruit Loops. He didn't like her serving him his coffee, if given the opportunity, she suspected she would spit into it. But such things couldn't be avoided, there were many servers over the years who had spit in his food he was sure, one more in the grand scheme of things wouldn't matter. "With cream, please." He actually liked flavored creamer, it was truly his one vice in life.

Carl nodded back at the man and waited patiently for his coffee. He hoped the rest would be here soon. "So what are your plans after this Malcolm?

"I am not sure." He said simply. But before he could elaborate further Josephine entered. She did know how to enter a room. Her body looked glistening and quite exquisite. He gave her a nod as she greeted him.
 
"Wouldn't you just love to fuck Deputy Green here?" Karen asked as she continued softly caressing Mary's clitoris. "I know I'd love to watch!"

Ian glared at Karen for a moment then turned to Deputy Green for support. "Would you help me here, Mary? I just want to do my job."

"Mmmm..." Mary sighed. "I really know how Karen feels Ian.... Perhaps we can take a rain-check."
 
When Madame Czartoryski makes her entrance Constantine takes the last of the batter from the fridge and whips up a fresh pan of syrniki for the lady of the estate. He lifts the fresh piping hot syrnikis out of the pan and places them on a warm plate from the oven. A large serving tray is used to transport the plates of stacked syrniki to the dining table. Ensuring that Madame Josephine gets the fresh plate ate her place at the head of the table. The rest are put in the middle if the table for the others to serve themselves.

Having set the food on the table, he takes a place at the foot of the table with his own plate stacked very high. He hopes that Madame Czartoryski will sit soon as he is becoming quite famished. It is well into the afternoon and he has only eaten three times.
 
"I really know how Karen feels Ian," Mary purred, Karen's intimate petting thickening her voice with lust. "Perhaps we can take a rain-check."

"I'd consider that," Karen added, desperate to ensure this standoff ended to her advantage. "Uncle Ian, do you give your word, as a gentleman, that if we let you by now, you'll make love with us later?"
 
Public Prayer



Feeling splendid in their nudity, Josephine escorts Dawn to the far end of the dining room table. Kissing her cheek, she gestures, directing Dawn to sit at her right as she herself takes her seat at the head of the table. An odd impulse materializes in Josephine’s head. She clears her throat to call the attention of all present.

“Who would like to say grace?”


 
Even during the height of the Communist era the Russian Orthodox church still had a place in Russian households. Prayers before and after every meal were said in the Garov home. With the end of Communism the church has returned to it's officially sanctioned place in Russia.

"Eef eet vould please," Constantine says as he rises, "Veed your permeesion, Madame."

In his heavily accented English, Constantine begins, "Een name of Fader, and of Son, and of Holy Speereet. Amen."

He bows then continues, "Our Father, Hao art een Heaven, hallowed be Dy name. Dy Kingdom come. Dy veell be done, on earth as eet ees een Heaven. Geeve us thees day our daily bread; and forgeeve us our trespasses, as ve forgeeve those who trespass against us; and lead us not eento teemptation, but deleever us from evil."

"Glory to Fader, and to Son, and to Holy Speereet, now and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen."

Bowing yet again in the Russian manner of saying Grace at mealtime, Constantine again continues, "Lord, have mercy. Lord, have mercy. Lord, have mercy."

"O Christ our God, bless food, drink, and fellowship of Dy servants, for Dou art holy alvays, now and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen."

He bows a final time and sits.
 
Last edited:
"Amen," Michele replies, then crosses herself as Constantine completes his mealtime prayer. A bit overwhelmed by the Russian giant's gentle reverence, she maneuvers herself next to Alysa and whispers. "He doesn't seem quite so scary now, does he?"
 
"Uncle Ian," Karen began seriously, even as she continued to pet Mary's privates. "Do you give your word, as a gentleman, that if we let you by now, you'll make love with us later?"

"I promise..." Ian wanted to leave himself room to back out later. "I promise to consider it."
 
"Amen," Dawn repeated together with several others around the table. That she sat at this formal setting in complete nudity seemed so incongruous that she could not help but smile at its absurdity. On the other hand, it only added to the desperate yearning in her loins.
 
"I promise to consider it," Ian replied noncommittally to Karen's demand that he promise to make love with her and Mary Green after lunch. Karen continued to caress Mary's clitoris, to keep a show of sensuality in front of her uncle while they negotiated.

"Not good enough," Karen giggled, enjoying the verbal sparring of their impasse. None the less, she decided time had come for a compromise. "How about this? I know you're still uncomfortable at the thought of fucking me, but I bet you don't feel that way about Deputy Green here. How about you promise to fuck one of us after lunch, which one of us to be determined then? That's my best offer. Deal?"
 
‘Fuck this is killing me!’ I try my damndest to conceal that fact with a smile toward the man as he glares at me. I wonder what he is thinking, which is beyond me to why, but yeah. I cringe a bit for I start to guess what he is thinking. I bet he thinks that I’m tainting his coffee somehow, that would be soooo sweet if I did, but I’ve already felt a small degree of wrath from the lady of the manor and well it was time I try to play by the playbook, which is not for the Lady but for Michele.

“Yes sir, there are a few flavored creams here, which do you wish to be served with this morning?” … ‘Damn, I hope they have mouthwash somewhere, I have a very bad after taste in my mouth.’ I shake my head slightly trying to get rid myself of that rebellious, distaste attitude toward the man, but hell he started it!
I decided to go with the hazelnut creamer, when Malcom’s attention was diverted to the Prince. Maybe, just maybe, he might be allergic to it! ‘Damn Alysa… Get over this!’ I drop one cup into his coffee and place one that isn’t open on the saucer incase he wanted two, also so he would know what I put in his drink just incase he might be allergic… ‘damn goody-two shoe of me...’

I quickly move over and place the cup before him. “Sir your coffee.” I slowly move back out of her personal space, “If there is anything else please just ask.” I whisper as I move back to where Michele marked my spot, which I was happy to reach it when the big Russian made his way back in and took a seating. My gut winching once again just at the sight of him. I once again fight the images and sounds from the past.

I nearly jump out of my skin when Michele moves over and whispers to me about the Russian. I slowly turned my head toward her and with a very stern, hard look… “Yeah, the Russian humanitarian ships that was heading for Cuba in the 1960’s looked angelical too… but what was inside those ships wasn’t so dashing now was it… It’s just what he wants every body to see, it’s whats inside that really counts, and you won't see that side of him unless he wants you to see it and let me tell you, you don’t want to fucking see it...” I turn away from her and stare at the Russian, “I’m watching you pal!” I whisper aloud…
 
Good Résumé



“Amen,” Josephine says passionately and crosses herself in subconscious unison with Michele. Having prayed, she lustily digs into her syrniki and chews a mouthful. Her eyes close dreamily as she savors its flavors, thereby missing Alysa’s quiet confrontation with the cook. Josephine then swallows, opens her eyes, and smiles at Constantine. “Big, strong, spiritual... and you can cook!”

She gobbles down another fork full, then continues. “Remind me, Mr. Garov, have I offered you a job yet?”


 
"How about you promise to fuck one of us after lunch, which one of us to be determined then?" Karen offered as the toll to let Ian pass. "That's my best offer. Deal?"

He looked at her and Mary, the latter looking a bit dazed as Karen continued to stroke her womanhood. While he did not want to ever repeat the previous night's tryst with Karen, he had always found Mary Green quite attractive.

"Alright," Ian nodded, his gaze settling on Mary's lust filled eyes. "It's a deal."
 
"Deal!" Karen nodded in agreement with Uncle Ian. She maneuvered herself and Mary out of his way, already planning how to make sure that she herself would wind up as the one to whom Ian would make love.
 
Consumed by her lust, Dawn does not dig into her food immediately, the way that Josephine did. In fact, her need has her ogling the new maid Alysa just as she turns to Constantine and hisses: “I'm watching you pal!”

Dawn glares at her. Such behavior runs inconsistent with the norms of this household. Before Dawn can decide whether to do or say more, Josephine speaks up.

“Big, strong, spiritual... and you can cook!” she says to Constantine. “Remind me, Mr. Garov, have I offered you a job yet?”

Whether intentional or not, this gives the boss's answer to Alysa's implied accusation. Dawn just smiles at her coldly.
 
Back
Top