Mother of the Groom

Matt continued to caress Melinda's clit, synchronizing his motions as best he could, all for his mother's maximum pleasure.

"Like this?" he murmured, pumping forward in time with his fingers' brushing against her clit.
 
Timing



“Like this?” Matt asked, his voice slurred with lust, as he moved in and out of Melinda from behind while his finger brushed her clitoris in time with his thrusts.

“Yes!” Melinda cried out, loudly enough that hotel guests in the adjoining suites and hallway might hear. Her voice fell as she moaned. “That’s it....”

Her hips started to rock in counter time to his, pulling away when he did, thrusting back at him as he plunged into her.


 
Matt grinned from behind Melinda as she shrieked her approval, and if it was incredibly loud in the bathroom, he could only imagine what passers-by could hear. They would know a man and a woman were having sex, but would be in disbelief to know that they were son and mother.

He smacked her ass with his free hand as she threw her hips back at him. He pushed his hips forward, giving his mother every inch of his throbbing shaft.

"Cum for me, Mom," Matt gasped, his fingers still working in tune with his hips.
 
Sudden Surprise



“Come for me, Mom,” Matt gasped, his fingers still rubbing her clitoris in time with the thrusting of his and Melinda’s hips.

She did not expect it so soon, but his request ignited her orgasm. Her back arched and her body went stiff as she cried out loud enough for anyone in the adjoining suites and hallway to hear.

CHRIST! I’m coming!!!”


 
Matt slowed down his thrusts as he felt Melinda's body go rigid. Her loud, passionate cries as she hit her orgasm echoed throughout the bathroom, and who knows where else.

Almost immediately afterward, he could feel her juices running down his shaft and to the shower floor. "Oooh, fuck," he growled, moving his free hand around to one of her breasts, grasping it while his index finger and thumb tweaked her erect nipple.

"Ooo, that's really good...such a good Mommy..." he whispered, barely audible over the sound of the water still spraying the incestuous coupling.
 
Always Challenge Your Kids



“Oh God, Matt,” Melinda moaned as she recovered from her orgasm with her son still making love to her from behind. “That was good.”

Her whole body tingled. His erection inside her and his fingers on her nipple burned with sweet ecstasy. After a moment, her hips resumed rocking in counter time to his, pulling away when he did, thrusting back at him as he plunged into her. “Can you do it again, Matt? Can you make me come while rubbing my clit and pinching my breasts?”


 
"Oh, yeah," Matt grunted from behind Melinda. It turned him on to know that she was deriving so much pleasure from what he was doing to her.

"Throw it back against me," he urged while rubbing her sensitive clit with the fingers on his right hand, all while pawing her breasts with his left. He moved from her left breast to her right, squeezing each of them before tweaking each of her erect nipples. "I want to finish inside you again..."
 
Rhythm Method



Inspired by Matt’s request, Melinda started driving her hips as forcefully as she could, still in counter time to his movement, pulling away when he did, pushing violently back at him as he plunged into her.

“That’s right... Matt....” She grunted in rhythm with their thrusts. “Come in... me.... Make me... come... come when... you do....”


 
Matt grimaced, his breathing picking up as his mother bounced back violently against his hips, forcing his shaft deep inside her.

"Oh, fuck!" he cried out suddenly, his fingers coming to a quick stop against Melinda's clit while the fingers on the other hand clamped down hard on her left nipple. Seconds later, he felt a rush travel through his body as he exploded inside her, filling her up with his seed for a second time.
 
A Mother’s Joy



“Oh, fuck!” Matt cried out as his hand clenched Melinda’s nipple and he thrust into her one last time, lingering there as he ejaculated. The erogenous pain from her breast and the sudden change in sensation on her clitoris, as Matt’s finger stopped rubbing and started pressing, triggered another orgasm for her as well.

“Oh God, Matt!” she screamed. “You did it! I’m coming again!!!”

 
"God, yes!" Matt yelled as he felt his mother's juices flooding his throbbing shaft. He pumped inside her a few more times, then slowly withdrew, his cock covered in a mixture of mother's and son's fluids.
 
Overcome



Too exhausted to do anything else, Melinda settled onto the floor of the tub on her side and curled into a fetal position as the aftershocks of her orgasm rippled up and down her body like waves.

“Oh, Matt,” she sighed. “That was so special....”

She felt tears running down her cheeks, mixing with rivulets from the shower. They meant neither joy nor sorrow, just raw emotion. “Now... you should go to your suite... and take care of that lovely bride yours.... Just never forget how much I love you.”

 
Matt crawled over to his mother and held her for a bit. He smiled down into her face.

"That was very special," he said softly. "And I will always love you..."

He leaned down and gave her a soft kiss on her lips before shutting the water off and helping his mother up and out of the shower. And with his eventually getting dressed and heading to his honeymoon suite, life was set to return to normal for Matt, even if his wedding night was anything but.
 
Happy Endings



It surprised Melinda that she did not start crying while she dressed, straightened up then locked the suite, and walked back to her hotel room. Somehow, what she had just shared with Matthew had provided the perfect bridge from motherhood of a single boy to that of a married man. Instead, she smiled, confident that the love she and he shared would remain special and unique for the rest of her life.




The End.​
 
Really enjoyable

I just read your story about incest.
It was very well written and oh so erotic.
Your descriptions of sexual acts was flawless and your story telling was wonderful.
This taboo situation, through your writing, made it seem so natural and right.
Thank you for writing,
Sol
 


It surprised Melinda that she did not start crying while she dressed, straightened up then locked the suite, and walked back to her hotel room. Somehow, what she had just shared with Matthew had provided the perfect bridge from motherhood of a single boy to that of a married man. Instead, she smiled, confident that the love she and he shared would remain special and unique for the rest of her life.




The End.​
I absolutely loved that story!!! I always had thoughts of incest about my beautiful mother, but she was a little to religious to even think about trying anything. But when she came out from taking a bath to go to her bedroom, she would always walk right beside where I was sitting. She wore a night gown that was somewhat see thro, I could see the outline of her big, still pretty firm breast and nipples always hard!!!!!I wanted to suck them so bad!!! I pictured me and her in everything those two done!!!! Thanks Again!!!! Can't wait to read another one....
 
Back
Top