What's your mood today? 2

On edge :(

Today is not any less stressful than the last four days. Even butted heads with a co-worker, but I was in the right and my manager knew it. Beyond burnt out and the day isn't even over. Plan to drink until I pass out when I get home.
 
I am in awe that I have caught up laundry, payed bills and still have $14 to go to the movies if I want. Good day.:eek:
 
Feeling low about how poorly I have been playing poker the last few months, and that the game might not even continue after this week (restaurant/bar has new owners).
 
Feeling a bit sick today so staying in my room. But actually not in that bad of a mood, enjoying sitting in bed and doing nothing all day
 
Trapped.

Not happy with how things are turning out. In a relationship that I don't think works. Hung up on someone I really shouldn't care about. Just want to end it all and start over. Hurting physically and emotionally.
 
Content....I love being snowed in, cut off from the outside world, it is peaceful and very beautiful....
 
Trapped.

Not happy with how things are turning out. In a relationship that I don't think works. Hung up on someone I really shouldn't care about. Just want to end it all and start over. Hurting physically and emotionally.

I know exactly how you feel, time really does let you see what is behind you, and where you are now....so for now....just breathe....:rose:
 
Much improved after waking up to 50-degree, sunny weather, which is taking care of the snow that fell on the driveway yesterday after I had shoveled 12 inches off of enough of it to get the cars to the street (which still isn't cleared, so we still aren't going anywhere). I'll see what's left to shovel tomorrow.
 
Stalk away, Tex. Just watch out, the wife isn't far behind me. :D


Mood today? Loving and loved. Perfect.

:rose::kiss:

If I stalk one of you, I'll stalk both. Twice the fun.

Mood Today? Not bad considering I've been at work for three weeks and I'm almost back where I started. :eek:
 
Back
Top