The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee ready for anyone who'd like some. And yes, we still have coffee cake. :)

Of course, no hurry. :rose: And thank you again for taking the time to look at it. :) I know how busy things are right now.

Making progress on Chapter 7 and Manuscript ch2.

How's your chapter coming along?

Oh, listening to this right now. ;)
Lol! Despite being stuck on two scenes, I'm glad you're making progress on your next chapter, john. My next... what? Oh, that. Right.

Nice link. I'll be giving that another listen later. :)

Coffee ready for anyone who'd like some. And yes, we still have coffee cake. :)

Lol! Despite being stuck on two scenes, I'm glad you're making progress on your next chapter, john. My next... what? Oh, that. Right.

Nice link. I'll be giving that another listen later. :)

I do need to push myself to get to out though, been over a year since my last one.

Mmmmm,.coffee

Apple brandy? I must try!
As with all things, some are better than others.

It is very, very nice.
In France, it's CALVADOS.
Well, it's only Calvados if it comes from Calvados. ;) But yeah it is very nice. In fact, I think we still have some here. I should dig it out before heading to bed.

If I hadn't given up hard alcohol for Lent I'd have one, too. Damn, this has been a pissyass, irritating day.
*HUG* for the Bear.

Morning Nakeds

It is Hump day for any who might not know. Never miss a chance to Hump. :cool:

Morning Nakeds

It is Hump day for any who might not know. Never miss a chance to Hump. :cool:

I think I'll go get a thorough soaking and a massage first.
Glass of restorative, anyone ?
Rolf: Have you any restorative which is non-alcoholic please?.
There are those with a need, so to speak.

Mornin' HP (too damn early if you ask me). :rolleyes: How's it going?

Wednesday...that means only two more days, right? I might be.able to make it....just.

W! T! F!?!

How close are we to spring? I mean, I'm fully aware that I'm the Great White North and all, but... it is SNOWING.

AGAIN.

I'm so tired of this.

*curls into little ball*

FUCK THIS!!!!!! Just got off a really bad patient family call for an issue that's not even our problem but is being pushed on us as if it was our problem.and everything that could go wrong did go wrong. I am about three seconds from deciding whether or not to just walk out. Fuck! :mad:

FUCK THIS!!!!!! Just got off a really bad patient family call for an issue that's not even our problem but is being pushed on us as if it was our problem.and everything that could go wrong did go wrong. I am about three seconds from deciding whether or not to just walk out. Fuck! :mad:
*hug*

Calls like that always suck. I hope things get sorted out quickly and to everyone's satisfaction.

OK you two, into the hot tub and soak a while.
Hot tub. *extends little finger* Twist my arm!

*slips into soothing water* So much better.

*hug*

Calls like that always suck. I hope things get sorted out quickly and to everyone's satisfaction.

Hot tub. *extends little finger* Twist my arm!

*slips into soothing water* So much better.

It did thankfully. Called in a favor to a fellow tech who was able to visit the family member. There's really nothing we could do about the issue, too much red tape. But at least sending someone out seems to have calmed her down.

I think we both deserve massages. Turn around and I'll take care of you first. ;)*snuggle hugs*

Finally a nekkid party, me an my OL:rose: haven't been to one of these since last fall at Sparks :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back