No, please!

La_Reina

Sexy Feisty Sub
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Posts
2,663
Has20Rihanna20finally20broken20her20silence20over20her20split20with20Chris20Brown.jpg

{closed}

Reese shivered as she stared at the letter in her hands. She could have sworn she was just 3 months late in her taxes not 10. She calculated and recalculated, but the numbers came up the same. She was 10 months late. They had raised the prices in her D district again and she couldn't come up with the money and food. It didn't help that her company had downsized again and she was unemployed. She was given 1 month severance pay and that didn't even pay for 1 month's tax. It was miracle she had managed to get by in the system as she fell further and further behind in her taxes. She blinked her eyes quickly as things started to get blurry. She knew what her fate was going to be. The question was how much time did she have?

The world had gotten greedy. The rich got richer and the poor got poorer. Unforunately, there was more poor than rich so the poor who couldn't pay their taxes was given the shitty jobs until they deemed them paid off. Shitty jobs like shit collector - the person who goes under the city and unclogs all the backed up latrines ... by hand. Garbage disposal wasn't so bad if you watched what you picked up and what pricked or bit you. Many people died in this field. Out of the many jobs she knew that she was so far in debt that they would deem her a lifetime debtor and she just might be marked as a slave. Reese closed her eyes slowly as a tear rolled down her cheek.

This wasn't her. She wasn't this sort of woman. She stood up and gathered every single belonging she had. She traded, barded, and pawned everything except for the clothes on her back and she even pawned her dress so she was just in a simple slip. She had some money and she had was trying to count it to tally it all up she heard her name called that sent a shiver down her back. She turned slowly to see the Tax Collectors staring at her.

"I have money. I have the money." The men paused and she thrust her hands out to them dropping every bill, every coin into their hands. They quickly counted it and laughed. Her heart dropped and she turned to run, but they caught her and dragged her away.

There was a small chance she would be given a shitty job to repay her debts. They had taken everything even her severance pay and it was adding up nicely. When she was called into the room the look on the judge's face was unreadable. She missed his words. Or maybe she heard it but her mind had blocked it out. She looked around confused and it was only when she felt the hot iron pressed into the underside of her wrist did she scream and pass out.

She was a slave.
 
joana-sexy-romania-mujer-chica-rumeni-rumanos-romenia-romanian-women.jpg

Cyrse caughed lightly and a maid rushed over handing her a hot cup of tea. She took the delicate bone China in her hand. Her entire life had heen spent in the lap of luxury. She was a sickly chold and her parents had pampered her. Still she had been taught all the things that were neccessary to running the family buisness. She was naturally sharp which she developed i to her own personal traits. It was after her parents death, once she had to take control of the company, that she discovered her taste for dominance. It came naturally to her perhaps compensating for her childhood lack of physical strength.

Today she was supposed to be getting her first slave. While Cyrse didnt exactly agree woth the systen that was used she was not going to challenge it. She was standing out on the balcony of her large bedroom when a maid arrived to tell her that the slave had arrived. Cyrse turned with a small smile and strode back into her room. She ran her hand over the front of her silk black evening gown. Her long hair was pinned up in lose waves and she sat in a chair facing the door. The door swung open and two large well built butlers came in escorting a gorgeous African American girl.

"Is this my new slave?"
 
Last edited:
When Reese awoke it was in the back of a car. She could hear people talking which was what had taken her from the comfort of darkness. "You owe me $50. I told you this one was too pretty for one of those jobs. One look at her and she was bound for slavery. Hell she could have owed half a weeks taxes and she would have been a slave. I'm just mad she was bought too quickly for us to play with her." Reese shivered. What did that mean? "We're here."

The door opened and two men grabbed her. Reese kicked out at them and tried to go for the other door, but it wouldn't. Damn child-proof locks. They grabbed her legs and pulled her from the car. "Stop. Don't fight and you're stay could be a good one." The man looked at her kindly but something in his eyes told her that he was lying. Reese understood he was another worker just like her. She nodded and was half escorted half dragged through the house.

It was big, spacious, and confusing as hell as they made their way this way and that. Finally they stopped at two doors and opened it to push her through. Reese stumbled and almost fell to her knees, but stopped herself short and stared at the woman who looked to be her age or younger. The woman's question hung in the air as Reese couldn't believe those words were directed to her. She shook her head.

"No," she whispered. "I will not be a slave." She held her aching wrist and stared down at it seeing the red inflamed symbol of the slave. "I WILL NOT BE A SLAVE!"
 
Cyrse tipped her head to the side and frowned. She rose to her feet and strode across the room. Her heels sound muffled by the thick carpet. She approached her new slave and gazed at her. She truly was beautiful. Minus the attitude she couldnt find a single flaw with her. She gently touched the side of her face rubbing her cheek with her thumb. With her free hand she liftex the girls wrist and gazed at the mark freshly burned into her wrist. "This mark says you are a slave. I am your Mistress." she said softly. She snapped and a maid appeared with a bowl of cool soapy water. Dipping the cloth in the bowl she gently dabbed the burn. Rubbing some salve on the mark she wrapped it in a thin linen bandage.

"As long as you do what I command when I command it you will be fine." she said with a smile. Suddenly the hand that had been tenderly carressing her face flashed to the girls hair. She knotted her fingers in her hair. She yanked slightly as she stood her gaze burning the slaves. "However if you dont listen..I will enjoy making you do so."
 
Reese stood there shaking visibly with fright and with anger. She wasn't sure what would happen now that she had blatantly been so ... repoachful. Maybe the woman would take pity and let her go? You know woman to woman. Reese wanted to take a step back when her new owner frowned and came towards her. Her feet wouldn't move which was the only reason she didn't turn and flee. She felt herself shake even harder under the woman's gaze which seemed to roam over her like a piece of meat or worse like some sort of cattle.

Reese flinched at the soft touch just as much as she would have flinched as if she was smacked. The touch was so soft and unexpected Reese didn't know what to think. She hadn't realized she was just letting the woman touch her and lift her body parts as though she was a mannequin she was so scared. She felt her eyes burn when she was reminded of the mark on her wrist. The soapy water burned slightly, but the salve actually felt wonderful. Maybe things wouldn't be so bad. Maybe...

Suddenly the woman was yanking on Reese's hair. Reese whimpered as her hands clutched the woman's fist and her hair as she was pulled backwards by the tight hold. "Please..." Reese wanted the pain to go away. "Please stop." Reese was never a fighter and never been in a fight. She was ill prepared for what to do and couldn't only thing was to stop the pain. Her hand flailed out and she felt her hand connect with the woman's face loosening her hold on her hair slightly. Reese took that opportunity to pull and she was free. When she turned back to the woman the look on her face made Reese turned cold.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean .. I'm ...oh god." Reese couldn't finish. She didn't know what to do. She turned towards the door, but the men were still there blocking the path. This time her feet moved and she took a step back. "I'm so sorry. I hadn't meant to hit you. I ... I ..." She gulped as she took another step back from the woman. She kept apologizing, but she wasn't sure if she gotten through to her.
 
Cyrse touched her cheek with her finger tips. The girls lpleading was starting to irrate her. Turning she held up a hand for silence. She brushed her hair back from her face with a pleased smile. Her cheek was slightly red where she had been struck. She strod over to the girl and without a moments hesitation she smacked her.

"If you ever put your hand on me again your punishment will be far more severe. I suggest you learn to accept this life... Things will be easier that way." she said coldly. She turned away massagun the back of her hand. Snapping her fingers she summoned a maid. "Take her to her quaters and get her cleaned up. Bring her back to me in an hour." Turning she strode if into her bedroom. Sitting in front of the mirror she started brushing her hair. Setting her brush down she touched her fingers gently to her cheek. She had not counted on reciving such a strong willed spave. Still it would make for a very interesting time.
 
Reese knew what the hand motion meant and she snapped her lips shut. She knew that many slaves had been killed for striking an Owner and for the love of everything holy she didn't want to die. She watched the woman rub her cheek with a creepy ass smile. Reese knew this woman had to be off her rocker. Nothing else made sense. Oh dear Goddess I just smacked a rich crazy woman who could put me to death.

A rich, crazy, fast woman. Reese blinked and the woman was in her face and her own cheek was feeling the sting of flesh. Her hand cupped her cheek as she stared at the woman who had hit her. Reese didn't know what to say she was grabbed again and led down a new series of turns. She was given a room alone, but it was small quaint. It housed only a bed and a small dresser. There was a tub already waiting and she was pushed into it without regards of water splashing on the floor.

"What is your name," the maid whispered to Reese.

"Teresa," Reese said as she was for the first time since she was a babe was bathed and scrubbed. "But friends used to call me Reese."

"Well, Teresa gather your wits and don't do anything to make the Mistress hurt you. I know you didn't ask for this life. We either, but it's the life we have. Now get up."

Reese stood up was dried and placed in a long black gown that she didn't realize was see through against a light. She was escorted back to the door and the maid was looking at her watch. She nodded her head and knocked on the door twice before quietly opening the door and pushing Reese to slip through it. "Good luck," the maid whispered and closed the door leaving Reese alone with her new owner.
 
Cyrse was sitting alone on the couch her slender legs crossed at the knee. A file folder was sitting open on her lap. She held a hand up as the door opened motioning for the girl to stay where she was. She was focused on her work. But after a few moments she closed the folder setting it on the table. She slowly lifted her gaze to her new slave.

She stood a slow soft smile coming to her face. The girl was even more beautiful now that she had been cleaned up. Cyrse herself had cleaned up a bit. Her hair was loosed and fell in waves around her shoulders. Her maids had chosen a black dress made of shear matwriaks with flowers embroidered over all of her senstive parts. "Ah good. You're ontime. Come its time for dinner."

Without further explination she walked through another doorway in her room. Her room functioned as her central hub. It was made up of 5 rooms all set up in a square. Her middle roomvwas her bedroom and the four rooms surrounding it were a sitting room, dining room, study, and bathroom. All the rooms were connected by a hallway. Leading the slave to the dining room she took a seat at the head of the table motioning for her slave to sit aat her right side. Butlers set trays of food at each place setting and exited silently. "My name is Cyrse, but you will call me Mistress. What is your name?"
 
Reese stared at the woman noting that they were wearing similar outfits though her owner's looked more expensive and less plain than hers. Reese wondered what was in the folder and would have stepped closer if it wasn't for the hand in the air in the universal sign of stop. Reese steeled her legs and remember the advice she was given before ... and her aching head. She didn't want to go through that again.

It was moments later when the woman finally deemed to recognize Reese and stood up. Reese blushed and looked down. The dress was beautiful, but lustful at the same time. Reese could see more than she should have even though the dark flowers covered the essentials. Reese's imagination could make up the rest.

Reese followed her into a dining room and sat down where she was told. She stared around her at the opulence and thought of how her whole apartment would have fit in this one room alone. Than it hit her. The smells. The food made her stomach growled and she realized she hadn't eaten in over a day. As soon as the food arrived her eyes were glued to it and she wanted to eat, but held back afraid she would loose all table manners.

"I"m Teresa McCull. I go by Reese to friends." Reese finally tore her eyes from the food. "How can you afford all this?"
 
Cyrse smiled at her as she linked her fingers together and rested her chin on the canopy they made. She considered the girl's question as she slowly lifted the lid off of her food. She picked up her fork dipping it her plate. She lifted the food tip her mouth and tasted the food. After a moment she dropped her fork. Lifting her napkin she dabbed the corners of her mouth. The plate was filled with a delicious banquet of fish, chicken, rice, and mixed vegetables. Still she didn't feel quite hungry.

"Go ahead and eat." she said mentioning with a wave of her hand. She lifted the glass of wine that sat near her hand and took sip. Sitting back she crossed her legs at the knee. "To answer your question all of this is half inheritance and half hardwork. My family is one of the most prominent business families left in the world." She tilted her head placing the glass now. "But don't concern yourself to much. Just know that yout will be well taken care of."
 
As soon as the okay was given Reese tore into the food. She found that she could eat like she had manners, but when you were used to not eating as grandly or lavishly as this she didn't want to seem like she had no home training. Reese hadn't had a hot meal, not lukewarm, but hot meal that wasn't burnt or slightly raw inside in a long, long time. This food was seasoned deliciously and was plentiful. It was so good.

Reese almost missed the woman's story, but to her it seemed like the woman had a silver spoon and then added maybe a tiny bit on top of that. The last bit had Reese thinking that if she ate like this then this couldn't be too bad, but what did the woman want with her? Reese wasn't going to ask, but before she knew it her mouth was opening and she was firing questions at the woman.

"Why did you get me? What do you want with me? Why am I here?"
 
Cyrse smiled again looking off into the distance. She swirled the liquid in her glass before taking a sop. "I wouldnt say I did the actual..*****curing...of you. It was in fact an idea of one of my other advisors. Apparently I lack for interaction with other human beings." Cyrse said with a smile, "Bit truly its because they believe that having a slave around will provide me with other things to focus on." she said with a laugh. She stood walking around the table glass in hand. Standing behind Reese she gently trailed her fingers through her hair. Leaning ao her mouth was on level with the girls ear she murmured softly "But I just needed a new plaything. They got me you."
 
Reese stared at Cyrse as the woman seemed to enjoy her questions on a different level than how Reese meant them. It was like she knew something Reese didn't know and she liked having that knowledge. "You lack interaction with other human beings?" Reese didn't know what she meant by that. It was very strange. What did that mean?!

Reese watched her get up and walked around. The woman was behind her and for some reason Reese didn't turn. Instead she stared right ahead. She could feel the woman directly behind her. It was slightly unnerving. Reese felt the woman's hands in her hair and she shivered involuntarily. "A new plaything? What do you mean?"

Reese finally turned and stared into the woman's eyes. Her own clouded with confusion as the woman's was full of something mysterious she couldn't quite place. What was she missing? What was going on here?
 
Cyrse sighed as her fingers continued to play lightly in Reese's hair. The look of confusion on the woman's face was both adorable and incredibly agitating. Dropping her hands from her hair Cyrse snapped her fingers. "I didn't think they would send someone so incredibly daft..." she said with a sigh.

She gently rubbed the back if her right hand as she awaited her maid. The woman appeared carrying an ornate box. Curse flipped the top open. Turning back to Reese she held up the black leather collar. "You are here to be my new playmate," Cyrse said as she reached back into the box for her crop, "You are to wear this collar at all times and to do as I command without fail."

Curse walked lazily back over to Reese and, reaching beneath her hair, fastened the collar around her neck. Every so lightly she tapped the riding crop against the table. "If you defy me I will take great pleasure in doling out pain..."
 
Reese was too confused to be angered by the comment that insinuated she was stupid. Plaything? But ... Reese wasn't gay. She wasn't into women. Granted she hadn't been with a man in over a year, but it was because she was working day in and day out to make ends meet. She hadn't the time or energy. This couldn't be right.

It was surreal as Reese saw the collar, saw the crop, and Cyrse coming towards her. Reese didn't even move as she stared in confusion. It was when the collar had snapped in place and she heard the thud, thud, thud of the crop that Reese was finally able to move.

"Whoa! There's a mistake." She stood up and backed away from the maid and the woman. "I never been with a woman. I ... I'm not ... No. I'm sorry. I didn't realize. Thank you for the food and I understand if you want to take me back. I ... no. I can't do this. This won't work."

Reese continued back pedaling and even looked like she was apologizing for the mistake. Her hands reached up to unclasp the collar at her neck as her eyes looked apologetically at the woman and the grave mistake that had been made.
 
Cyrse sighed, her face seeming disappointed. Simultaneously she brought the riding crop down on the table. The sound of the crop snapping off the table was loud and clear. Tapping the crop against her shoulder she sighed once more stepping towards the rather frantic looking girl. A kindly smile crossed her face as she took another step forward. "I would appreciate it if you desisted with your pleading and take your hands away from the collar..." she said, "You see what you don't seem to understand is that you really don't have any choice in the matter... You no longer have any say at all on anything in fact..."

She gently places the end of the riding crop under Reese's chin using it to tilt the girls head up. Staring at her intently she ran a hand up the side of the girls face brushing her hair away from her soft skin and delicate features. "I really wouldn't want to harm such a beautiful girl..." she said as she trailed the crop down the females neck and the center of her chest, "But I do have quite a temper when things don't go as I like..." She emphasized her point with a quick but hard tap of the crop against her ass.
 
Back
Top