The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I know you can service my every need ... er, um, I mean help out really nicely with folding the sheets! :eek: Put that coffee on now *clears throat*.

Some DVD boxes are sacred of course. My boxed set of Star Trek films. The Special Director's Cut tin edition of Apocalypse Now. And the Herbie collection. We like to see cars going round and round very fast too sometimes, y'know ;).

Wow, that's a really nice screen you have there.
:heart:

I do love how soft those sheets are.....er...not that I would know anything about that. *pours a cup* Uh...yeah....here's your coffee, Duchess. Two sugars, right?

I will admit that I'm running out of room in my entertainment center for all my DVD boxes. But I'm definitely not getting rid of my Band of Brothers tin. I REALLY want to get the full West Wing box set, but that's really expensive. Oh well, at least all the episodes are streaming on Netflix.

Thanks! ;) Once you go dual monitors, you never go back. The mug in the picture has Shakespearean insults written on it. :D

I do love how soft those sheets are.....er...not that I would know anything about that. *pours a cup* Uh...yeah....here's your coffee, Duchess. Two sugars, right?

I will admit that I'm running out of room in my entertainment center for all my DVD boxes. But I'm definitely not getting rid of my Band of Brothers tin. I REALLY want to get the full West Wing box set, but that's really expensive. Oh well, at least all the episodes are streaming on Netflix.

Thanks! ;) Once you go dual monitors, you never go back. The mug in the picture has Shakespearean insults written on it. :D

One sugar, sweet thing, one sugar.

LOL, I was wondering. I assumed it was names of cars you had there ;). There's a piccie of one of my mugs in my profile (don't go there, HP! there's a large cream slice beside it). It says: I'm not bossy, I just have better ideas. My cousin said, "You are bossy," and I said, "Yes, and I have better ideas."

Maybe if I clear out my study I could get a proper monitor .... I survive on my netbook now! I love it so much - it has about 8 hours of battery so it's a life saver on those long snowy train journeys my mad manager sends me out on.

Hey, I have been inspired by your success, John, and I have decided to clear out my study on my holiday! You have no idea what a Herculean effort this is going to be. The Augean stables have nothing on my study! Just getting started is going to take two of the three days.

Exciting news! We are going to get a cat (finally!). That's where I'm going on the Wednesday as my final fling of freedom before the family return to my loving bosom with all their dirty washing. This seems like the best pet for Piglet. Doesn't need to be walked (Fella not reliable poo picker upper), will survive a reasonable number of years, unlikely to be carried off by fox, will not need to have its hutch cleaned out by Guess Who. (I'm looking at you, John.)

I might sneak out for a little excursion as well, but clearing out my study seems like a really good use of the time. I can't normally consider it because it requires spreading the boxes around the rest of the house where the family complain about them.

One sugar, sweet thing, one sugar.

LOL, I was wondering. I assumed it was names of cars you had there ;). There's a piccie of one of my mugs in my profile (don't go there, HP! there's a large cream slice beside it). It says: I'm not bossy, I just have better ideas. My cousin said, "You are bossy," and I said, "Yes, and I have better ideas."

Maybe if I clear out my study I could get a proper monitor .... I survive on my netbook now! I love it so much - it has about 8 hours of battery so it's a life saver on those long snowy train journeys my mad manager sends me out on.

Hey, I have been inspired by your success, John, and I have decided to clear out my study on my holiday! You have no idea what a Herculean effort this is going to be. The Augean stables have nothing on my study! Just getting started is going to take two of the three days.

Exciting news! We are going to get a cat (finally!). That's where I'm going on the Wednesday as my final fling of freedom before the family return to my loving bosom with all their dirty washing. This seems like the best pet for Piglet. Doesn't need to be walked (Fella not reliable poo picker upper), will survive a reasonable number of years, unlikely to be carried off by fox, will not need to have its hutch cleaned out by Guess Who. (I'm looking at you, John.)

I might sneak out for a little excursion as well, but clearing out my study seems like a really good use of the time. I can't normally consider it because it requires spreading the boxes around the rest of the house where the family complain about them.

You probably could get a monitor to connect to your netbook, unless you are hoping to get an honest to god PC for your desk. Careful, I'll start talking your ear off about IT stuff. Inserting plugs into ports and....errr. *sips coffee*

Inspired by my success? LOL, that's something I don't hear...ever. :eek: I will admit that once I got over the anxiety of having to actually throw things out, it was nice to have actual floor space. Half of the room is finished, even got a little work done in the closets.

A kitty cat? Sweet! Are you adopting a rescue? Those poor things really need it. Our first cat, Figaro, was found by the side of the road by some friends as a kitten. They told me that he was shivering for two days straight. Tinkerbell was adopted from a local charity. You going to keep the cat as an indoor cat? I would highly recommend it.

I hope you have a little time on your holiday to pamper yourself as well.

You probably could get a monitor to connect to your netbook, unless you are hoping to get an honest to god PC for your desk. Careful, I'll start talking your ear off about IT stuff. Inserting plugs into ports and....errr. *sips coffee*

Inspired by my success? LOL, that's something I don't hear...ever. :eek: I will admit that once I got over the anxiety of having to actually throw things out, it was nice to have actual floor space. Half of the room is finished, even got a little work done in the closets.

A kitty cat? Sweet! Are you adopting a rescue? Those poor things really need it. Our first cat, Figaro, was found by the side of the road by some friends as a kitten. They told me that he was shivering for two days straight. Tinkerbell was adopted from a local charity. You going to keep the cat as an indoor cat? I would highly recommend it.

I hope you have a little time on your holiday to pamper yourself as well.

Pamper? What's that?

This poor little cat. The owners discovered their child was asthmatic but then they just told their cousin that they were going to put the cat down if a home couldn't be found for it :eek::eek::eek:. The cousin is some high ranking lawyer type who already has five rescued cats. She says her husband will leave if she brings home another one! so she blurted about it at court to my main MILF friend, the barrister, who rushed round saying: Cat on offer! and I was like, "It's ours!"

Look, here are piccies attached. Gorgeous or what! She was called Sooty :rolleyes:. We have rechristened her Lakhi, pronounced Lucky. We have a garden so I thought we'd let her out and about. It's reasonably quiet here.

Wow! you have done brilliantly with your study. That's it. I'm getting on to mine. I will post pictures if you promise you have a strong stomach, LOL. Honestly, it has to be seen to be believed. You seriously can't even get in the room.

And I will be back to hear about what to plug into my ports ;).

Attachments

• IMG_9526.jpg
    IMG_9526.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2315.jpg
    IMG_2315.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 39
Pamper? What's that?

This poor little cat. The owners discovered their child was asthmatic but then they just told their cousin that they were going to put the cat down if a home couldn't be found for it :eek::eek::eek:. The cousin is some high ranking lawyer type who already has five rescued cats. She says her husband will leave if she brings home another one! so she blurted about it at court to my main MILF friend, the barrister, who rushed round saying: Cat on offer! and I was like, "It's ours!"

Look, here are piccies attached. Gorgeous or what! She was called Sooty :rolleyes:. We have rechristened her Lakhi, pronounced Lucky. We have a garden so I thought we'd let her out and about. It's reasonably quiet here.

Wow! you have done brilliantly with your study. That's it. I'm getting on to mine. I will post pictures if you promise you have a strong stomach, LOL. Honestly, it has to be seen to be believed. You seriously can't even get in the room.

And I will be back to hear about what to plug into my ports ;).

Aww, cute! She's going to be so blessed to be part of a wonderful home. :D

Oh you could barely get into mine a week ago. There was only a small path leading from the door to my computer, every other square inch of floor was covered by boxes and junk. Still alot of work to do though. I'll need to post some before and after pics as well.

Aww, cute! She's going to be so blessed to be part of a wonderful home. :D

Oh you could barely get into mine a week ago. There was only a small path leading from the door to my computer, every other square inch of floor was covered by boxes and junk. Still alot of work to do though. I'll need to post some before and after pics as well.

No, you can't get into mine AT ALL! Please post piccies. Er, of your study :eek:. Seriously, LOL, I need all the encouragement and inspiration I can get. We're talking about tackling thirty years' worth of boxes here!
:eek:

She looks so lovely, doesn't she. How could anyone want to put her down? I hope we give her a wonderful home. We had cats when I was growing up and I had a hilarious one when I was a young woman; he wandered into the bookshop where I was working with a hernia in his side, poor little thing. You know how cats always fall on their feet? Well, he never did! If he fell off the table he would go splat on the floor and look very indignant about it. He used to come and sit on anything you were reading and purr loudly until you paid him attention. :heart:

No, you can't get into mine AT ALL! Please post piccies. Er, of your study :eek:. Seriously, LOL, I need all the encouragement and inspiration I can get. We're talking about tackling thirty years' worth of boxes here!
:eek:

She looks so lovely, doesn't she. How could anyone want to put her down? I hope we give her a wonderful home. We had cats when I was growing up and I had a hilarious one when I was a young woman; he wandered into the bookshop where I was working with a hernia in his side, poor little thing. You know how cats always fall on their feet? Well, he never did! If he fell off the table he would go splat on the floor and look very indignant about it. He used to come and sit on anything you were reading and purr loudly until you paid him attention. :heart:

You really want to see pictures of my junk? Uh...I mean the messy study. :eek: This is the corner I'm working on now. WARNING: not for those who hate messes. http://sdrv.ms/XzQLWX You couldn't even stand where I'm taking the picture until a week ago.

LOL, that's a funny image there, a cat falling flat on it's face. When Figaro was a kitten, he would run faster than his eyes could track. So there were several occasions where he would run straight into a wall or a closed door. Now the two of them are devious creatures. Figaro hates it when I'm in my study with my door closed, so he'll climb on the kitchen counter and knock something off to lure me out. Tinkerbell will do the same thing with the bedside table when we want to sleep in but she wants to be fed.

Last edited:
You really want to see pictures of my junk? Uh...I mean the messy study. :eek: This is the corner I'm working on now. WARNING: not for those who hate messes. http://sdrv.ms/XzQLWX You couldn't even stand where I'm taking the picture until a week ago.

LOL, that's a funny image there, a cat falling flat on it's face. When Figaro was a kitten, he would run faster than his eyes could track. So there were several occasions where he would run straight into a wall or a closed door. Now the two of them are devious creatures. Figaro hates it when I'm in my study with my door closed, so he'll climb on the kitchen counter and knock something off to lure me out. Tinkerbell will do the same thing with the bedside table when we want to sleep in but she wants to be fed.

OK, the big face-off is ON! I'll be leaning in the door of my study taking piccies shortly and believe me, you will be so grateful that's all you've got to tackle, LOL. What you've got is positively clear ground compared to the slag-heap that is the detritus from the life of the MILF.

I think this is for you:

540701_145040002341555_654455103_n.jpg

OK, I'm just having a quick coffee (and the second half of my buttered Chelsea bun, ssh, I'll turn my back so HP doesn't see - nom nom nom). Now I must make Spag Bolognese sauce and log out, as although I normally muck about in here while cooking, cleaning and generally multi-tasking in my MILFy way, I have promised JackLuis to check his exciting upcoming story. If I don't do it now it'll get all dusty in my study tomorrow.

Catch y'all later!

:kiss:

A remarkably tidy area as far as I can see.

I think this is for you:

540701_145040002341555_654455103_n.jpg

No, Duchess, it is for YOU (when Sooty arrives).

You don't own a cat. They let you serve them.​

I'm surprised you didn't call it Bastet.

I'm surprised you didn't call it Bastet.

She looks a bit like this, doesn't she.

bastet-statue.jpg

I shouldn't really encourage calling her Lakhi, who is the badly behaved daughter in Bride and Prejudice, but with the unfailing poor taste of children, Piglet wanted Lucky so Lakhi seemed a good compromise.

++++Dork Alert!! Dork Alert!!++++

So, anyone want a slice of Darth Caker?? As baked by sons # 2 & 3.

Oh, I'm such a dweeb. And I love it... :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20130414_171559.jpg
    IMG_20130414_171559.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
So, anyone want a slice of Darth Caker?? As baked by sons # 2 & 3.

Oh, I'm such a dweeb. And I love it... :D

:D:D:D

That is superb! Fantastic! Where did you find that cake tin? :heart:

You must feel like top dollar Dad today. The boys doing so well in the rugby AND making such a fantastic cake. That sponge looks really well risen - fab.
:rose:

Last edited:
Good morning. Once I can drag my rear end out of bed, it will be to the gym for a quick session.

Looks even better with black icing sugar... :)

Morning John!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20130414_185600.jpg
    IMG_20130414_185600.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 34
Looks even better with black icing sugar... :)

Morning John!

attachment.php

Good morning, Steve. Ok that cake is awesome! Way back when I went throug my Star Wars craze, I made a cake of the Death Star trench with a tie fighter chasing an X-wing.

Good morning, Steve. Ok that cake is awesome! Way back when I went throug my Star Wars craze, I made a cake of the Death Star trench with a tie fighter chasing an X-wing.

*high five*

Dweebs of a feather stick together, John... :D

Is everyone naked? The band will be here soon and the atomic punch is ready for tasting. Who's first?

Help yourself, guys. It's made of homemade wine, fresh spring berries and a little something extra from the still for kick. Careful because it bites. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back