Your Favorite Type of Porn...

I like amateur videos of guys riding dildos, hands free cumming, amateur facials
 
Slow, sensual sex where the participants look like they at least like each other. Attractive people. No tats (or at least ones you hardly notice.) Kissing would be nice. A little wet pussy licking would be nice too. How about a female orgasm or two.

If it is suppose to end with the guy pulling out and then a facial, how about doing it after she comes. Then have the gal seductively lick and suck him until he comes.

Nothing turns me off more than jack hammering fucking where neither looks like they are enjoying it. Then the guy snaps up to his feet, she drops to her knees and "assumes the position" so he can jerk himself off like he has a bus to catch while she has her mouth open and tongue stuck out like some perverse bird waiting to be fed.

Just my opinion.
 
double penetrations
amateur wife dp
amateur wife gangbangs
amateur wife interracial dp
amateur wife interracial gangbangs
public dps

P.S: ALL SHOULD BE CHEATING WIFES
 
Watching a homemade video of a woman masturbating to orgasm gets me everytime.......
 
I'm a PORN lover

Normal every-day people you see in your local grocery store doing porn... not the model types, although they are good looking. I'll take the normal looking people every time, especially mature women with big saggy tits... I do love mother daughter tribbing with lots of kissing and facial expressions... shall I continue? I DO love to watch porn... :devil: :D
 
Severe and/or predicament bondage
Anal fisting
Last couple of weeks a strange fascination with hucows...I think it's just about the nipple play
I don't mind amateur but there's never enough camera views
 
I love watching blowjob porn. It doesn't matter if the cocksucker is a man or a woman as long as they are enthusiastic about sucking cock. Deep throating big cock and being aggressively throat fucked is my favorite sexual activity.
 
I love watching blowjob porn. It doesn't matter if the cocksucker is a man or a woman as long as they are enthusiastic about sucking cock. Deep throating big cock and being aggressively throat fucked is my favorite sexual activity.


I love blowjob videos, best are messy deep throat ones. Throw in some rimming and Im in heaven. Woman doing man or man doing man.
 
Still image artwork (inks or digital) showing young women bound and teased and/or tickle-tortured.
 
What I really like is really hard to find, real people who talk to each other while they're doing it. Not the fake dialogue that is so contrived, but a man and a woman actually communicating with each other, and telling each other what they like and want. Here is an example:

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph56b2068cea386

Does anyone here have any other examples of this?
I agree... I am especially turned on when a mother talks to her son or daughter while fucking or tribbing. Not a lot out there that depicts "real" conversation.
 
Lately, the kind I like the most is amateur and amateur about wives or girlfriends talking about past boyfriends or fantasizing bout other men while fucking...
 
Back
Top