The bakery!

Creampie909

Virgin
Hello everyone! How are you all doing?

I'm putting up this thread because honestly, I'm tired of trying of to squeeze myself in between the regulars around here. I understand, it's easier to talk with people who already know you well, but I think a lot of people don't really know how to jump right into a conversation.

So I made a new thread, and let's talk about whatever. Have some cinnamon rolls!

Am I the only one who feels this picture is a sort of double entendre? lol

Last edited:
It's rather difficult to get to know someone who has 11 posts in a year!

It's rather difficult to get to know someone who has 11 posts in a year!

Well, let's get started. What's new with you?

I know, it's much easier to go through people's profile and posts. We form an image of them, if it suits us we can talk, if it doesn't we can leave, we can surprise them out of the blue by referring to something they like... it saves us the awkward conversation dance of 'how do you do'.

I don't want you to know me through my previous posts or my profile picture. I'm here, now, giving you my attention. Ask me anything.

Well once you got that fulfilled you can start working up the pyramid, lol. Maybe that's why me brain jumped to it, I just had food.

I suppose it's a double-entendre *if* you're referring to a sweet-looking Latina ("cinnamon roll") although I've never heard more than "cinnamon" applied to a Latina.

It's out dated and prone to error and tends to magnify the effects of any small errors in measurement.

LB is actually the newer one. It's good for extrapolating, since you're plotting the logarithmic Michealis Menten graph as a straight line, but I find MM graphs easier to understand visually.

What do you think about Digimon?

LB is actually the newer one. It's good for extrapolating, since you're plotting the logarithmic Michealis Menten graph as a straight line, but I find MM graphs easier to understand visually.

What do you think about Digimon?

Two questions in a row? Seems like cheating.

I mean, it's no Pokemon but at least it's not Yugioh.

Fuck a duck, the only things I have understood in here are cinnamon rolls & Pokémon! lmao

Fuck a duck, the only things I have understood in here are cinnamon rolls & Pokémon! lmao

lol there's this parody video where the Digimon become supremely upset by the idea behind Pokémon.

"Pokémon? Those are monsters that you enslave and keep in tiny balls and bring out to fight with other enslaved Pokémon. And oh, there are thousands of them."
"That's horrible! Our human overlords are so cruel!"

Cinnamon *is* a sweet name for a Latina girl. Scratch that, any girl.

If you listen to Santana (with Bo Bice singing) in "Brown Skin Girl", you'll hear part of these lyrics:

"I got a lover, a brown skin girl
She's got a magic of another world
And every time that I think of her, I'm on fire - fire
She knows a way, a spirtual flow
Of making me dizzy like vertigo
Her cinnamon kisses melt my soul like fire, yeah"

Some might assume "brown skin" could apply to a black girl in some cases, but it's clear it's a Latina because when Santana wants to emphasize the difference he does so like in the song "Black Magic Woman."

lol there's this parody video where the Digimon become supremely upset by the idea behind Pokémon.

"Pokémon? Those are monsters that you enslave and keep in tiny balls and bring out to fight with other enslaved Pokémon. And oh, there are thousands of them."
"That's horrible! Our human overlords are so cruel!"

I will admit, when Digimon hit, I was able to legally drink, lol! Pokémon is something my son got into so I did as well by default. The damned Go occupies ME more than him now :eek:.

If you listen to Santana (with Bo Bice singing) in "Brown Skin Girl", you'll hear part of these lyrics:

"I got a lover, a brown skin girl
She's got a magic of another world
And every time that I think of her, I'm on fire - fire
She knows a way, a spirtual flow
Of making me dizzy like vertigo
Her cinnamon kisses melt my soul like fire, yeah"

Some might assume "brown skin" could apply to a black girl in some cases, but it's clear it's a Latina because when Santana wants to emphasize the difference he does so like in the song "Black Magic Woman."

The lyrics reminded me of this song: An honest man

I will admit, when Digimon hit, I was able to legally drink, lol! Pokémon is something my son got into so I did as well by default. The damned Go occupies ME more than him now :eek:.

I actually got bored of Go after a while. I expected to actually find other people playing, but guess what, geeks are also typically loners XD

Two questions in a row? Seems like cheating.

I mean, it's no Pokemon but at least it's not Yugioh.

At least it's not Bakugan, lol! After watching the convoluted anime I doubt any kid actually plays the freaking card game, they probably just collect the stuff.

Last edited:
Hi everyone first post on playground . Couldn't resist mention of pokemon I love pokemon shuffle.
I'm also into baking so what's everyone want in cakes :) I can bake most things

The majority of what's been said here soared so high over my head there was no point in trying to catch it. Pokeman caught my attention.

While driving the other day, I saw a smart car (one of those little two door things that looks like a roller skate) painted like a Pokeball. White at the bottom, black stripe in the middle, red on top. I wondered if the driver realized it. Did he select it because he was a Pokeman fan or was he completely clueless, driving around town in his "cool" car, unaware of the many strangers that are half expecting Pikachu to pop out when he stops?

I still wonder about it.

The majority of what's been said here soared so high over my head there was no point in trying to catch it. Pokeman caught my attention.

While driving the other day, I saw a smart car (one of those little two door things that looks like a roller skate) painted like a Pokeball. White at the bottom, black stripe in the middle, red on top. I wondered if the driver realized it. Did he select it because he was a Pokeman fan or was he completely clueless, driving around town in his "cool" car, unaware of the many strangers that are half expecting Pikachu to pop out when he stops?

I still wonder about it.

When there's doubt there is no doubt.

Oh, he knew.

Back