Cum in her penties, then she goes to work with it

aren't too obvious where?

On her skirts and blouses -- she cleans them a little and you have to be very close to her to notice. Unless you are well informed, you might think she had just spilled some hand cream.

Ocassionally, she has come back from business trips with stains that I haven't caused.

It’s at least one day a week I go to work with cum in my panties. But, it’s not from him cumming in my panties, it’s because we began our day with him cumming deep inside me and I go to work with his fresh load leaking out of me. I often wonder if people can recognize that I’m freshly fucked and carrying a tummy full of new tadpoles. :eek:

It’s at least one day a week I go to work with cum in my panties. But, it’s not from him cumming in my panties, it’s because we began our day with him cumming deep inside me and I go to work with his fresh load leaking out of me. I often wonder if people can recognize that I’m freshly fucked and carrying a tummy full of new tadpoles. :eek:

This is sexy! Just cumming in panties not so much, to me anyway

This would be great! I think a variation on this that entices me even more is for her to jerk me off with her panties, stuff them inside herself, then go about her day with them inside her, wearing a cute skirt or a flowy sundress.

lady and i went to a big charity event once - fresh fucked and full of cum...

no problem with cum leaking down her legs, but she did have rug burns on her back - back less dress...

oh well...

lady and i went to a big charity event once - fresh fucked and full of cum...

no problem with cum leaking down her legs, but she did have rug burns on her back - back less dress...

oh well...

Did similar years ago at a friend's wedding. We had a room in the hotel, getting ready before hand. She looked stunning in her underwear, so we got down to it 30 minutes before we're due to meet everyone.

FFWD half an hour, she's in a classy dress but with backless panel and mid-thigh length... You could see friction burns on her knees, elbows and back.

She also told me that for several hours she could feel "me" running out of her.

I have been filled with cum while at work. Leaking out during my work day and I know I smelled of sex.

Did similar years ago at a friend's wedding. We had a room in the hotel, getting ready before hand. She looked stunning in her underwear, so we got down to it 30 minutes before we're due to meet everyone.

FFWD half an hour, she's in a classy dress but with backless panel and mid-thigh length... You could see friction burns on her knees, elbows and back.

She also told me that for several hours she could feel "me" running out of her.

did anyone notice the rug burns???

I remember once flying out of an airport in a small town I was living in, and watching the TSA agent, who I knew, and who had a crush on me (so of course I loved to tease him), inspect my bag. The first thing he pulled out was a pair of panties covered with my partner's cum, at the very top of my bag. My partner was there seeing me off, and we watched him pull them out and look at them for just a little "too long" before he put them on the table. Everyone in the airport could see my cum-soaked panties there on the table, if they were paying attention.

Like many others I have cum on and in my wife and she has gone to work like that.

I've done this, but I usually bring spare panties to work, so they'd usually be off or changed within an hour or two of arriving at work.

thought about it, haven't tried yet. afraid of some of the comments here about after awhile get cold/clammy :/ do think the slutty factor would help me through that so i would try it at least once to see how it goes :)

thought about it, haven't tried yet. afraid of some of the comments here about after awhile get cold/clammy :/ do think the slutty factor would help me through that so i would try it at least once to see how it goes :)

Mmmmmm HOT! How can we help encourage you?

Love wearing cum

Haven't done it often, but i Love wearing a guy's cum out in public...either rubbed into my tits and neck after a nice titty fuck to wear like a perfume, or wet panties. I've gone to work with wet panties but it looses its sexiness after awhile and i need to change. My favorite is wet panties out to dinner. Used to have a boyfriend who would indulge me...before we went out he'd fuck me missionary style and deposit a nice load of cum in me, and keep me on my back while he put my panties on. Then dress on and out the door. Before and after dinner in the car he'd make me spread my legs so he could massage my clit through the cum-soaked panties. His cum squishing all over my crotch felt so delicious, and id always be ready for more after dinner. I also enjoyed it when i could tell strangers (usually men) smelled the cum and knew i was freshly fucked. I got some interesting looks.

cum in my panties

I also have gone to work / parties / and other functions where i have cum in my panties .... It is even more enjoyable if it drips down my leg and i have to wonder whether someone will see it or not?

Back