The Accidental Succubus (Closed)

He felt Lyllith's pussy suddenly tighten around him and moaned. The table was on the verge of collapsing but that didn't stop him from continuing to put all his strength into fucking Lyllith. "Cum for me. Let me feel you cum and gush on my cock you demon slut," he commanded her as his cock plundered her innermost depths.
 
"fuck! fuck! oh fuck me!" she screamed with each thrust. his fat dik stretching her slutty demon cunt out. pounding her so har, his stomach slaps skarletts ass over and over. she moaned as she sucked lylliths fat tits. lyllith grips the side of the table snapping the edges off as her pussy gets tighter. "fucking own my cunt!" she screams as her pussy gushes more juice than ever before all over her two lovers
 
Their trio of moans and sound of three bodies slapping together filled the room. He turned Skarlett's head and kissed her fiercely, their tongue writhing against each other. When Jin felt Lyllith's cunt gush around his cock, he couldn't hold himself back any longer. He moaned into Skarlett's mouth as he came, spraying jet after jet of cum into Lyllith's squeezing pussy.
 
"fuck!!!" she screas as her pump loads after loads into her womb....

"mmmm... yeah, daddy! fill her!" skarlett cheers. looking down at her former demon lover squirm as gets filled
 
As his orgasm dwindled, Jin pulled out of Lyllith, his cock still wet with their combined juices. He spanked Skarlett's perky ass, her skin so pale it was almost blue, watching the flesh ripple.

He sat down on a nearby sofa. "Get me hard again and you'll be next," he told Skarlett.
 
skarlett scrambles to her knees, hungry and desperate for the fat cock. it still glistening with lylliths pussy juice. thick globs of cum drooling from the tip, she allows the heavy, wet, sticky cock rest on her face as she fills her mouth with his still heavy balls. moaning as she does. lyllith, rolling over and playing with her clit as she watches, tastes some of his jizz that oozes from her cunt.....
 
Jin leaned his head back in pleasure as Skarlett's mouth pleasured his balls. He stroked her hair as dribbles of his seed ran down his shaft, some of it reaching her mouth, giving her a taste of what was to come. He could already feel himself growing hard again.

Never in his wildest dreams had he imagined fucking not one demoness, but two. Some of the more conservative demon hunters would probably be horrified, but it felt so fucking good that Jin just didn't care.

Reaching down, he pulled Skarlett a little further up, and wrapped her big tits around the shaft of his cock, still wet with Lyllith's pussy juices.
 
his fat veiny throbbing cock, slide deep into her tits. he pumped them over and over, as thick strings of saliva, and cum, attach from her mouth to his cock, and between her tits. she smiles devilishly, as she pinches her nipples, as his balls slap the under side of her cleavage.

still rubbing her cum filled pussy, lyllith crawls over, and slides her tongue deep into her cunt, and licks all the way up into her ass crack....
 
He watched lustfully as the succubus ate out the other demon. His cock was hard and throbbing once more, and as good as Skarlett's tits felt, there was something else he wanted more. He released his shaft from her cleavage and pulled the shaman up onto his lap.

His cock pushed against the entrance of her pussy, meeting the slightest hint of resistance from her tightness before her body sank down onto his, engulfing his length. Jin's back arched in pleasure, her cunt smoother than silk and as hot as the hellfire she had been born in.

He spread his legs, giving Lyllith access to pleasure Skarlett's ass and his balls. His hips began to grind, stirring up the insides of her devilish pussy.
 
lylliths tongue swirled all around jin's ball sack, as skarlett pounded up and down on his cock. over and over, he split her open. her screams of pleasure filled the room, as the wet clapping of her pussy slapping in his lap followed.....
 
Jin pulled Skarlett's mouth down to his own, and they met in a passionate, tongue-twisting kiss. He slapped her ass repeatedly as she bounced up and down on him, turning her pale blue skin to a bright shade of red.

Having just cum inside of Lyllith a short while ago, he had more than enough stamina to last, even with two demonesses pleasuring his cock.
 
"uhhh..... uhhh.... OHHH GODDDD....." she moaned as she bounced over and over on his throbbing cock. lyllith started stroking his balls, which were now wet with her saliva and skarletts juice, as she moved her tongue between skarletts bouncing ass cheeks....
 
Jin grabbed Skarlett's ass and spread it wide to allow Lyllith's tongue better access. With a strong grip, he forced her down on his cock and kept her there, stopping her from bouncing up and down. Instead, he rolled his hips, grinding against her engorged clit as Lyllith pleasured her ass while his cock throbbed inside of her. He wanted to tease her until she couldn't take it anymore before bringing Skarlett to an earth-shaking climax.
 
she screams that his cock is to wide for her pussy, as he pounds her down it over and over. lylliths pussy drips with his cum and her own juice as she enjoys the sight, and enjoys her tongue sliding all around skarletts asshole. her hand reaches down and runs her clit, while the other reaches up and slaps the ass of her former demon lover....
"fuck her...." she whispers between licks. "fuck her like a whore....."
 
Despite Skarlett's protests about the size of his cock, it was clear that she was enjoying the rough pounding Jin was giving her. The way that she couldn't stop moaning and the juices that were running freely down his shaft were evidence of that.

He grabbed her large tits, kneading them and pinching the hard nipples as he licked and sucked them. Looking up at her, he told her, "Cum for me. Cum on my fat cock like the slut you are."
 
lyllith sat on jins lap, behind skarlett, as he pounded into her. she sucked on her neck, as she reached around and rubbed her clit with one hand, and slipping a finger into her ashole with the other.....
skarlett screamed as she felt her pussy get tighter.
"cum for me baby..." lyllith begged in her ear. "let that pussy leak..."
 
Jin sat up, sandwiching Skarlett between himself and Lyllith's body. He kept his mouth on her tits, sucking hard on them as he felt her pussy tightening up on his cock.

He could feel his own orgasm approaching as his balls began to tighten. He thrust his hips up harder into the moaning demon, determined to make sure that she came before he did.
 
lyllith rubbed her clit hard, as jin fucked her. he owned her pussy now, like he did lyllith's. "cum for me...." lyllith whispered in her ear, "cum for me bitch" she whispered, as skarlett screamed in pleasure. her pussy gushed juice, more than even lyllith did. lyllith rubbed the demon cum all over their bodies, before leaning over and tasting it.
 
Jin felt Skarlett's pussy clamp down, wringing and squeezing his cock as she came and he couldn't hold himself back any longer. His eyes rolled back as his cock blasted jets of cum into Skarlett's cunt, his back arching.

He kissed the shaman fiercely as they both rode out their orgasms. Finally, they both collapsed on the sofa, gasping for breath.
 
they all collapse, both demonesses filled. as jin looked up, he saw the worn out smiles on both women, as lyllith spooned with skarlett. her arms wrapped around her from the back, and their legs entertwined. he weakly got up to gather his things, when he saw the slip of paper lying on the floor. he retrieved it as well, before looking back at the women sharing a moment.

"ill be outside" he said back to lyllith, allowing them to enjoy their time together for just a moment
 
Once he was dressed he waited outside, leaning against a wall for support. His nerves were still jangling from the incredible sex they had just had. The slip of paper mentioned a shop and a name in the city of D'acre.

Alexandria, where they had originally been headed, was a port city on the edge of a wide desert. But at the center of that desert was a massive city that had been built around an oasis, the city of D'acre. They would still need to head to Alexandria to prepare for the journey, but the desert city would be their eventual destination.
 
skarlett walked lyllith to the door. skarlett walked over to jin, and slide her tongue deep down his throat. 'mmmm.... thank you for that...' she whispered. she turned back towards lyllith and embraced her more tenderly, letting their tongues wrestle for a bit.
'ill miss you' she said

lyllith responded just as sincerely. then skarlett watched as they walked away
 
They walked away together. They wouldn't make it to Alexandria until tomorrow at the earliest, but they could make good progress before they had to stop for the night. "When you told me that we were going to meet a demon who had escaped from hell, Skarlett was not what I was expecting." he said to her.

"But thanks to her, we've got a better idea of where to find whoever is behind all of this. We're headed for D'acre. We should stop by Alexandria first though to resupply. D'acre is at the heart of a massive desert and we need to be prepared.
 
Back
Top