Calling all moms!

Mother of 3, my youngest is 14. I'm not bi, but have no judgement toward anyone who is. Whatever makes you smile. :) Although, I can't say I don't appreciate a beautiful woman. Beauty comes in all realms.

I stumbled upon this site. Did some browsing before joining, was surprised by the openness of the forum. I also enjoyed the stories. I wasn't and am still not looking for anything other than the education this site affords me. It would be nice to get other women's perspectives though.

I hope when my daughter few years get that age I don't have to deal with the b.s.

Boys of all ages will bs and scam. I know I had a few when I was their ages, hell, I have many on here try it. The best one is when the 18, 19, 20 year old boys tell me that "Age is just a number". I tell them "Age is a number but when that number is close or is that of my daughters, you're too young and dumb for me."

Boys of all ages will bs and scam. I know I had a few when I was their ages, hell, I have many on here try it. The best one is when the 18, 19, 20 year old boys tell me that "Age is just a number". I tell them "Age is a number but when that number is close or is that of my daughters, you're too young and dumb for me."

I get hit on by them all the time there's nothing they can show me are do that I would be like wow but it does make me smile and laugh.:D

I get hit on by them all the time there's nothing they can show me are do that I would be like wow but it does make me smile and laugh.:D

This weekend, I was out with my girls shopping at an outlet mall. The girls were hit on, of course, by men of all ages, 18 on up. There was a "wannabe playa" that came up to us as we sat in the food court, telling us how lovely we were, how I should be lucky to have such lovely and well-behaved daughters, blah blah blah. My oldest came right out and asked him, "So you think your platitudes are going to impress us enough to come back to your place and have a foursome?"

He actually looked at her and asked, "What the fuck is a platitude?"

Not only did we laugh at him, so did a few other girls seated near and around us. Needless to say, he left after saying a few vulgarities.

On here, I hate when the youngsters PM me, telling me how lovely I am, and so on. When I tell them to leave me alone because they're too young, they get upset.

This weekend, I was out with my girls shopping at an outlet mall. The girls were hit on, of course, by men of all ages, 18 on up. There was a "wannabe playa" that came up to us as we sat in the food court, telling us how lovely we were, how I should be lucky to have such lovely and well-behaved daughters, blah blah blah. My oldest came right out and asked him, "So you think your platitudes are going to impress us enough to come back to your place and have a foursome?"

He actually looked at her and asked, "What the fuck is a platitude?"

Not only did we laugh at him, so did a few other girls seated near and around us. Needless to say, he left after saying a few vulgarities.

On here, I hate when the youngsters PM me, telling me how lovely I am, and so on. When I tell them to leave me alone because they're too young, they get upset.

It's not just the young on here it's all and I put them on ignore.

I have the "wannabe playas" and "Suave, sophisticated matures" on ignore as well.

I don't understand why someone going to send me a pm out of the blue with some garbage in it with blank profile thinking I'm going to be remotely interested in them.

I don't understand why someone going to send me a pm out of the blue with some garbage in it with blank profile thinking I'm going to be remotely interested in them.

Some still have hope that a Lit PM will be like an old AOL IM: they might get a woman or "woman" that is into cyber. :eek:

Well, I fixed the grammar and spelling. When I receive something using TextSpeak - U, ur, wut, etc - I send it back corrected LOL

I don't even try delete them.
When I text I don't do that, my daughter learned she better not do that texting me also.

My oldest sister texted me to ask me for help at home. I didn't answer her for an hour until she realized she had to change it.

The autocorrect is annoying after awhile too:mad:
My daughter used my phone last night after she got done I went back to change it and some how deleted half my phone.

The autocorrect is annoying after awhile too:mad:
My daughter used my phone last night after she got done I went back to change it and some how deleted half my phone.

Last time I let one of them use mine, I received headshakes

Back