Cum in Bras

Yes, but I would have pulled my bra to allow cum on the inside...might have had to try several times, just to get it....just so...ahhhhh...:kiss:

SueAnne you sound so delicious. Letting someone shoot their cum inside your bra an then you wearing it concealed under your bra on your breasts mmm

SueAnne you sound so delicious. Letting someone shoot their cum inside your bra an then you wearing it concealed under your bra on your breasts mmm

Yes, thank you....you never know, you might have passed me in the grocery store

Yes, thank you....you never know, you might have passed me in the grocery store

SueAnne if I was to pass you in the store an I noticed wet spots coming thru your bra an shirt ,I would instantly know it was you an I would ask you if I could refill your bra with my cum mmmmm

SueAnne if I was to pass you in the store an I noticed wet spots coming thru your bra an shirt ,I would instantly know it was you an I would ask you if I could refill your bra with my cum mmmmm

Lol...let me finish shopping....later...ok

SueAnne443

I would of delivered your groceries for you an then I could of shot my cum in you bra for my tip! Since you took your grocries, I guess I'l have to go in an get one of my wife bra's out of the dirty laundry an use her bra to catch my cum. Wont be near as much fun as using your bra.

Try a nice fresh one Ned and put it back for your wife to wear! She will love it!

Try a nice fresh one Ned and put it back for your wife to wear! She will love it!

No, my wife be really pissed she find my dried cum in her bra. She just bought 2 new ones other day -that be a no no for them, better just get one of her old ones an have my way with it mmm

I would of delivered your groceries for you an then I could of shot my cum in you bra for my tip! Since you took your grocries, I guess I'l have to go in an get one of my wife bra's out of the dirty laundry an use her bra to catch my cum. Wont be near as much fun as using your bra.

Care to help me put my groceries away...:kiss:

I always thought that every guy who had sister at least once took her bra out of the laundry basket and spunked in the cups.....

Just me?

Back