Guilty or Innocent- Closed

Slipping and arm under her body, Nathan pulled her to him so he could hug her as he stared up at the ceiling about them. Her warmth seeped into him as his fingers caressed her back. He considered her request. A story? But what one out of thousands that he could tell over a life of three hundred years? But he supposed the best place to start was at the very beginning.

"I was born Matteo Ricci in the small town of Montelupo Fiorentino just south of Florence. My father was a merchant of some standing and my mother ..." He smiled, odd that he could still drag his mothers face from his memory but not his fathers. "She was beautiful, kind and a perfect wife. We were quite well off, my fathers business boomed while I was a child and I had the best education available. Believe it or not in my teenage years I was quite the rebel and the ladies man." He kissed Chloe's head softly as he chuckled. "As with all young Italian men I learned to fight and I learned to ride horses, but I also learnt science, literature, history. My mother wanted me to have a well rounded education where as father was more interested in making sure I had a strong sword arm. As the years went by it turned out father was more right."

He lay still for a while, memories of those times rolling through his mind like a slide show. Friends and family long gone were again before him, colourful, vibrant and alive. Then a darkness fell and he shivered slightly on the bed, but even so Chloe's warmth kept him safe and his mind could distance itself from what happened next.

"I was 37 when I met Aurora Costa. She was everything I had ever dreamt of in a woman. Beautiful, graceful, brave, daring and intelligent ... just as you are, my darling. I fell in love with her immediately and she, I thought with me. She appeared to be in her early 40's, I never asked her age, a gentleman would never do something so crass. But she had an air about her that spoke of an old soul ... very old. If only I had known how old things may have been different. As it was a suitor of hers challenged me to a duel after I took offence to how he treated her one night. She begged me not to, saying the man would pay for his folly, but I was young and in love and felt unbeatable. The next morning he run me through with his rapier and left me to die in her arms." Nathan turned his head slightly, his nostrils flaring and he smiled. "Odd ... I can still smell the freshly cut grass on which I lay ... the cold dew soaking into my clothes ... her sobbing and the touch of her tears on my cheek. She begged me to forgive her ... and then I felt this odd pain in my neck and I blacked out." He turned a little now to face Chloe, his eyes dark but warm as he stared at her. "She saved my life by turning me. I awoke that night in her chateau and she explained what she had done, explained who she really was and what I had now become. And all consuming hunger filled me, and an anger of which I had never felt. A need for revenge and she told where to find the man who had killed me. By the morning I had murdered him in his bed, sucking him dry of blood and completed by change. I was now a full vampire."
 
Chloe stroked his face lightly, watching how his faced changed as the thought of the past. The emotions that still lingered on it from his story. It made her feel even closer then she had before. Kissing his lips softly and without hesitation she replied softly.

"If i'm ever at deaths door, and there is no recovery, you have my permission." There didn't seem to be any need for further words on the subject. She would not allow him the torment of having to watch her die when he could save her. Even if it meant becoming like him. He meant more to her then anything. It was gradually seeping in that this was love. Something she had never even considered before.

"You mentioned you thought she loved you?" she asked hoping for more of the tale. Taking his hand she kissed each one of his fingers and suckled them lightly. Her other hand stroking his arm lightly as she inhaled his ambiance. She could envision in her mind a future of lying with him in bed as they were now and hearing tales of his life. With three hundred years behind him, she was sure it could fill quite a bit of their time together. Though she was sure there were things he may not wish to relive, and that was fine as well.
 
He looked into her eyes as she told him he had her permission to turn her if she was at deaths door. The surprise he felt was probably shown in the depths of his gaze. He had thought a Hunter would rather die then turn ... but equally to have her with him forever, to share this long lonely life with someone as wonderful and true as Chloe ... a part of him wanted to take her now, right now, on the bed. Turn her this second, but it was only a small part and he easily held it at bay. He would do nothing to jeopardise what they were growing between them.

"I think she did, for a while. She turned me she swore out of love. But the thing with Aurora was her love of power. She was like a moth to a flame. The difference being if power was the flame she would usually eventually snuff it out." He sighed as his fingertips caressed Chloe's arm softly. "Toward the end of the 1700's Napoleon invaded Italy and my country began a toy to be torn apart by France and Austria. Our lack of solidarity as a complete country left us open to them. I joined the army to fight against the invaders, but they were to strong and crushed us. We vanished into the mountains, fighting a guerrilla war of sorts, but northern Italy now belonged to Napoleon. Aurora was with me during those long months and as vampires we did not have it as hard as the others we fought with. However one night as we attacked a supply convoy of French wagons we ourselves were ambushed. A trap, they knew we were coming and I found out later Aurora had told them and had gone over to the other side seeing their inevitable victory. Heartbroken I left and fled south thinking nothing could ever make me care again. I do not even know what became of her."

Nathan kissed her brow and held her close as he stroked her hair. He could recall the feeling of betrayal again as he remembered that time, but it was no blunted and dulled by time.

"I think that was the first time I ever really experienced betrayal. I became, for a long time, a loner. A skulker in the dark avoiding all comradeship and attachments. Scared of feeling again the abandonment I experienced when Aurora turned on me." He paused as his memories jumbled in his head. So many, over so long, it was sometimes hard to keep them straight in his head. "I travelled a lot back then. All over Europe, the Mediterranean and Africa and finally to America. I began to make friends and encounter more of my kind. I realised vampires were organised, that to be apart from the whole was dangerous as you would be consider rogue. So in New York I met and joined a family of vampires who could trace their roots back to Jamestown. Leroy Haskell Jenkins was the head of my House. Not an especially threatening name I suppose, but he ruled with an iron fist. But equally he was fair and just, nothing like the vampires of folklore and myth. He showed me that to be a vampire did not mean being a mindless blood drinker full of rage and emptiness. He showed me loyalty and trust and I have always mirrored my own House on his teachings."
 
Smiling to the kiss on the forehead she continued to listen to his story. Her heart felt an unfamiliar ache for him as his voice portrayed the depth of betrayal. The betrayal she had felt was obviously different. To find out a cause you had given your life to had been a lie, that the true monsters were the ones she thought of as family. It only made her angry and want revenge. His made him become solitary for a time.

Thoughts filled her mind when he mentioned his own family. Eventually they would all come together. If it was in her life time, would they except her being human or would they demand that he turn her. Having even an ex hunter around them had to be unsettling.

She wondered what life would be like for them if they survived this final quest. Taking down the league was close to a suicide mission. It would require vampires working in unison along with them to attack the heads and dismantle it. When they visited her hacker, she would have him pull the lists and then delete them. They were to paranoid about paper. A virus in the back up server would take care of the rest.

"So you were a ladies man, hmmm." she said teasing him trying to change the mood. "Well from the reaction I had on meeting and dancing with you, I can see how that is a real possibility." Nudging him playfully she reached back and patted his butt. "So fine and firm, yep I can see it". Her eyes were getting heavy as the morning was getting closer. Wrapping her arms around his she squeezed him tightly. For the first time, she would be falling asleep in her lovers arms.
 
Felling and hearing her getting more and more sleepy, Nathan cradled Chloe gently in his arms as she fell off. As a Vampire he really didn't require sleep, just rest, and he lay on the bed holding her naked form to him as he felt her body relax into a deep sleep, her gentle breathing on his chest. He stroked her hair softly as outside the sun slowly began to rise. The glass in the window polarised as the sunlight hit it, darkening to keep him safe allowing him to watch the sunrise although he couldn't enjoy the deep colours through the tinted window glass.

They lay there like that for hours and when Nathan finally glanced at a clock he saw it was no 11am. Gently he lay Chloe back on the bed, pulling a cover over her naked body, taking a moment to admire it and smiled loving how she looked. Then he padded to the bathroom, shutting the door and showered. He called out for coffee and bagels and slipped on a pair of shorts and a light white polo shirt to answer the door when they arrived. He took them up to the bedroom and placed them on a table and sat down sipping his coffee as he watched the city outside coming more and more to life. Being nocturnal by nature, he found it almost unsettling being awake during the day, knowing the slightest misstep could harm him or even kill him if touched by sunlight. Equally it brought back memories of his youth before he was turned, distant though they may be.
 
Chloe was a light sleeper by nature. But found it quite easy to go back to sleep after her mind reminded her where she was. It wasn't until two pm that she awoke fully and opened her eyes to take in her surroundings. Her eyes settled on whom she was looking for and smiled at the handsome figure sitting by the window drinking coffee.

"Pardon me sir, may i have a gallon of that fine brew you are drinking?" she mused to him wrapping the blanket around her naked form and walking over to him to kiss him sweetly upon his lips. The sun should go down around 630 is and then we can leave to catch our train at 8. Her nostrils flared lightly at the smell of fresh bagels and she made her way over to the table. "I'm famished" she mused rolling her eyes in heavenly delight at the first bite.

"mm, so we'll catch a private plane the rest of the way and it should be dark by the time we arrive." Finishing off the first bagel she started on a second and poured herself some coffee. "Do you have any questions you want to ask me?"
 
Nathan sat quietly sipping his coffee as Chloe ate. He had a soft smile on his lips watching her attack the food in such a joyous way. Odd really, even watching her eat was a happy thing to him now. He shook his head at his own feelings and shrugged at her question.

"No, not really. The hacker is your asset and I trust you so I'll trust them. Do they know what you do, what's out in the world? Do they know of vampires and other such creatures? Or do you use them on a job by job basis keeping your real work quiet?" He asked.

He himself had a few trusted operatives who knew his secret. Many of his employee's were human after all so it had be-hoofed him to bring those few of greater importance to him under his wing and reveal his secret. Others simply knew him as a wealthy business man who had certain ... requirements that occasionally he would call upon them to perform for him. As a Hunter of the League, Nathan was Chloe had, over the years, set up her own net of people she could call on for a favour. But that didn't mean they would know what she did, just that she either paid well or could deliver on a promise when asked.

"If we are to ask this person to hack into the Leagues database I think it highly likely that they will find out a lot more than perhaps they thought they would. Is there anything you do not want them to know? For example, do you wish them to know what I am?"
 
"Ahh, I forgot to mention Sven is a vampire" she said with a smirk. "He will be more then happy to offer his services, he's also holds this strange moral code. He'll go in transfer files to a USB drive without even looking at them. It wouldn't matter if he did look though, since the object is to destroy them." She took another bite of her bagel before continuing.

"I was hunting a rogue newly turned vamp and ended up in a dive pub whose clientele were vampires. I remember when I entered the place went silent. It was the first time that I realized my reputation had succeeded me. For me at the time, it was like hitting the jackpot. In moments i was surrounded by fangs and knives and people were racing out the doors in hysteria. All with the exception of Sven who was at his laptop in a booth. The ones surrounded me began their attack and I was able to eliminate them. I remember finding it strange that he hadn't bothered to move from his booth. So i grabbed a bottle of whisky and went over to him, sitting across from him. I asked him why he didn't run. He said because if it was his fate to die that he would rather it be by my hand then a hunter who had no code. We got to talking about codes and morals, the differences between the vampires and so on.

He then offered his services if i let him live, in exchange he gave me the location of where the vampire i was looking for was hiding. When I asked how he knew who i was hunting, he reminded me he was a hacker. He proceeded to list by date the kills i had committed. I had him show me his hacking skills, and I let him go. You could say that it's because of him that I started to question things around me. The lies i'd been told, and not blindly following the rules. So in a way, he's responsible for our meeting."

Dropping her blanket as she stood, her naked body presented itself in front of him.I'm going to take a shower if you'd like to join."
 
Nathan listened to Chloe's story about Sven with a curious expression. He had always heard she was cold, calculating and unmerciful. One reason he had taken such a risk on approaching her the way he had back in London. His contacts had never informed him she had allowed other vampires to live, but then maybe Sven was the only other one to survive a meeting with Chloe, well, other than himself of course. If Sven was the reason Nathan had managed to find a chink in the Hunter's armour and get to know her better then he owed the man a lot and he always repaid his debts. As Chloe stood and dropped the towel his attention was suddenly refocused. His smile grew as his eyes took in her gorgeous firm physique. The body he had made love to earlier. He took it all in leaning back in his chair, his cock suddenly finding new life as she offered him an invitation to join her in the shower. Luckily it was a large walk in one. He stood and followed her into the bathroom.

"You know, this is a very environmental way to save water, sharing like this. Very thoughtful of you." He stated with a grin as he stood naked in the shower and turned on the water.

The spray was from an overhead array that sent warm waters cascading down over his head and shoulders. He waited till she stepped in with him and then gently pulled her against his body to kiss her softly as the water showered over them both, his hands gliding up and down her back and them down to flatten out over her tight ass cheeks.

"Want me to wash your hair for you?" He asked breaking the kiss.
 
"Oh, yes that is the reason I wish us to shower together. The environment" she gave him a grin of mischief and followed him into the shower. Being pulled against him in such a way, caused her to pause a moment to override her reactions. But as his lips found hers and his hands roamed her naked body, she found that calmness that only he could bring her.

"I have never had my hair washed by someone else" she admitted a bit bewildered at the amount of things she'd never done before. Switching places with him, leaned her head back to get the water to drench it thoroughly. Of course as she leaned back it made her back arch slightly thrusting her firm breasts forward for his eyes to feast upon.

Switching places she turned her back to him and pressed her buttocks firmly against him allowing him to wash her hair, and whatever else his hands may begin to fondle with. For the first time as she felt his erection pressed against her, she found herself what is commonly described as horny or wanton. This overwhelming desire to once again feel him with in her.
 
As she pushed back against him, his cock nestling between her ass cheeks, Nathan ran his hands through her wet hair as the water rained down on them both. He smiled as he felt his arousal growing and moved against her, his shaft rubbing between her cheeks. Reaching for the shampoo he poured some onto her hair and began to rub it in, massaging gently. He had done this many times with different women and they had all seemed to enjoy it. What man would usually volunteer to wash their ladies hair after all, but Nathan enjoyed pampering them. The soap let his fingers move through her hair with ease and he took his time, his fingertips moving over her head to relax her. Finally done he let the shower cleanse the soap from her before slipping his arms around her body, letting them rest on her tight stomach as he kissed her neck softly.

"Was that nice, darling?" He whispered. "Would you like me to bath you further?"

His his hands slipped up to cup her pert firm breasts, the thumbs sliding over her firm nipples as he nibbled her ear lobe gently. His thumb and forefinger closed over the hard nub of flesh, tweaking it, twisting slightly, pinching. Then one hand moved back down her body to her lower stomach, pushing her back against him, his cock now stroking up and down as he moved his hips slowly into her butt. His free hand left her breast to move down to join it's partner over her belly, then fingers splayed moved further, over her crotch, the tips finding her clit and softly stroking.
 
Never in a million years could she have anticipated what a miraculous feeling it was to have a man wash her hair with such sensuality and thoroughness. Lost in a haze of glory as he had told asked her if she wanted him to continue with her bathing experience.

From his taunting of her nipples, kisses to her lobes, and stroking of her clit she was letting out soft mews. Finally finding the words that had been lost to her. "mmm yes please." It amazed her how this man could make taking a shower one of those electric experiences.

Even his shaft sliding up and down the crack of her firm ass had her gasping with desire for more of his singular attention. Her neck tilted to the side for more kisses as he continued to manipulate her flesh. Her soft moans and mews filling the room as he made her tight pussy wet with desire.

"I want,I need" her wanton words gasped into the air.
 
Nathan moved Chloe from under the water, she was almost breathless now. He turned her to face the cool marble wall of the shower as he squeezed shower gel onto his hands and then began to glide them over her body. The gel quickly turned to soapy suds on her skin letting his hands move effortlessly over her shoulders, neck, back and hips, down slowly over that perfect tight ass. His fingers slipped between her cheeks, softly massaging her rosebud hole, a finger tips daring to push, push again, slip inside a little thanks to the soap, but then moving on and then he knelt to do her legs. Massaging the muscles as his fingers expertly moved on her smooth skin. The back massaged and clean he turned her again, now she was facing him. Again he squirted more gel into his hands, worked up a lather and began sliding up her legs. He started at her feet, lifting one foot first as she grabbed the metal bars in the shower stall to steady herself. Holding her foot in his hands he massaged it, finding the pressure points, then swapping to the other foot. He took his time, there was no rush, and finally both feet down he moved to her shins, then her knees, then her thighs, again his fingers digging deep to massage the knots from any tense muscles they found. He moved her legs apart softly as his fingers moved up inside her thighs toward her most private of places.

He stood now before her, his attention still fully on Chloe and nothing else, but even so he had not lost his erection. He was still rock hard and his cock swayed as his hands possessed this woman before him. One hand glided over her firm stomach, pressing gently, kneaded a little around the hips and waist, then his other slipped down between her legs, cupping her warmth, the soap letting his touch glide over her sensitive spot. His finger tips dug in, finding the clit, circling it, rubbing softly, teasing, then lower, the same fingers tips caressing her lower lips, deftly stroking before slipping inside a few times. Once, twice, three deep thrusts then out and away and his hands moved up from her belly to her breasts. he allowed for a second his lust to rise, unable to stop himself from cupping and squeezing these most perfect pert breasts, but then again back in control her massaged, twirled his fingertips on and around her hard nipples before ending the entire sequence of events on her shoulders, where it had all began.
 
He turned her to face the wall. Her palms went against the cool marble and her legs spread giving him full access to soap lather explore and probe, and that he did. Her skin was on fire and she gasped, moaned and mewed as he lathered caressed and even fingered her virgin ass.

By the time he had finished seducing her with the most sensual bathing massage that had to exist. She was putty, in that moment she understood how woman submitted to man as his sex slave. There wasn't anything she could think of denying him. Anything to feel his shaft thrusting into her, some how she managed to get out the words.. "My turn".

She wasn't the most graceful when it came to massages and all things sensual. But she was going to give it her all. Slowly pulling his fingers from her nipples she turned to face him. Her nails running up his legs and around to his glorious ass which she squeezed and kneaded like a ball of dough. Moving around him like a cat on the prowl she leaned him back to wet his hair, and slowly massaged the shampoo in. She loved the feel of his silky hair sliding through her fingers. Her mouth found his shoulder and bit him lightly as she massaged him. Pressing her hard nipples deep into his back.

When she was done she leaned him back under the water and rinsed out the soap. Her mouth finding his earlobe nibbling on it and then moving to his neck where she kissed and licked. Her hands moving over his shoulders gripping them tightly as she began to massage them. Her hands, for a female were stronger then a normal woman. But she didn't fear hurting him.

Her thumbs moved to each side of his spine giving him a deep tissue massage. Slowly she worked her way down his back to his hard ass which she bit lightly before massaging, and moved her fingers to his balls. Lightly she massaged and rolled them in her fingers before letting go and moving to his hard thighs. 'God this man was a living Greek statue' she mused as she made him bend his knee and provide her his foot. She tried to immolate what he had done, but she hadn't quite been focusing on that. After both feet were done she got the soap and lathered his back and ass and the crease between with soap. Taking her nails she raked them up and down his back not hard enough to break the skin, but enough to remove any dead skin cells.

Once rinsed she moved to his front. Her lips found his teasing and taunting with a speckle of a kiss as her hands massaged his shoulders and chest. She avoided his might sword, getting close enough to brush against it and then her fingers moved away. Oh she was probably going to pay for teasing him, at least she hoped she would. Finally her fingers went round his shaft and stroked it with confidence then disappeared from it once more. Lather and soaping him, and washing him thoroughly she rinsed him off.

"well it looks like we're done" she said with a smirk.
 
"You think so?" Nathan laughed grabbing her and pulling her back into the shower and against his body.

Her bathing of his body had his blood pumping, which was an odd phrase to use when talking of a vampire he considered with a smirk. His cock had stayed rigid, pulsing occasionally as she massaged his balls, his ass and then stroked the shaft a few times. He felt relaxed and on fire all at the same time but as she made to leave, whether she meant it or not, he was far to aroused to let her go. Again he held her close, tightly against his hard body, her back to him, his cock pushed down between her thighs now, her tight perfect ass pushed into his lower belly, his arms around her, holding her, his unearthly strength so obvious and yet so under control. He could break her if he wanted. Despite her training she was still mortal, still human and as a vampire his species were renowned for their strength and stamina. Right now he used his strength in an erotic fashion, letting her feel it, but letting her know she was safe .... well, mostly. He grinned, baring his fangs again as he lent in to her neck, kissing her lightly, the tips of the fangs again tracing her soft skin there, over her jugular as they had done earlier in their love making. An inch of pressure and he would be drinking from her. The act of drinking her blood would of course not turn her. To do so he would have to drain her first, then as she died have her drink from him. It took a while to turn people properly. Those who failed to turn could end up as alike to zombies than vampires.

He pushed such thoughts away though, there was a time and place and here was most certainly not the right time or place. His lips traced her shoulder, then back to her neck, then across the other shoulder and back, finding her ear and sucking on the lobe softly as his hands caressed her belly. So hard and toned he could feel the muscles under the skin, and yet unlike some women who went to far in working out, Chloe didn't lose her femininity, not really. She would look hot in a bikini and draw any males attention, and yes she had a six pack, but it was subtle, not overly stated, she was, as he had said many times to himself, simply perfection. As his fingers stroked her belly and then to her waist and hips, up her sides light as a feather he looked down her front and wondered fleetingly what her belly would look like pregnant. He knew he could never impregnate her, his sperm were as dead as the rest of him and for the first time in centuries he felt loss and sadness that he couldn't have children. He would have liked to with Chloe he considered, very much. Blinking that thought away as well his hands lifted to cup her breasts again, squeezing them. He really did love them, so firm and smooth and the nipples, rock hard under his fingers and the palms of his hand.

He slowly began to rock himself against her, the water allowing enough lubrication for his enlarged cock to move between her tight thighs easily. He sighed at the sensation knowing the top of his shaft was caressing over her pussy lips and clit as it pulsed skyward and pushed into her crotch. Looking down he could see his cock head appear beneath her pussy and vanish again as he pumped his hips. This must as tortuously teasing for her as it was for him he considered.

"We ... should start taking more showers together." He breathed heavily into her ear with a grin.
 
For the first time that she can remember Chloe Heart giggled like a love struck girl as Nathan pulled her to him rejecting her thought of exiting. His manhandling of her body turned her on even further then he already had. It wasn't threatening, it was more of a 'you're mine and i want you'. His lips and teeth grazed her neck and she arched it for him. Her Hunter senses were on fire, but she pushed them back. If Nathan had wanted her dead, he had several chances.

As his hips pumped against her, she responded with hers going in circles grinding against him. With hope of causing him equal taunting and tension that they would very shortly..she hoped..quench with their heated love making. Her sounds once again filled the room. She wanted him more then she had ever wanted anything. "Fuck me" she found herself gasping out as she couldn't stand any more of the torture.

"I want you so badly, i feel like jumping through my skin" she whispered between her moans and mews.
 
Oh, he so loved hearing a woman beg for his cock, Nathan grinned. His hands dropped from her luscious breasts to her curvy yet firm hips. His lips found her ear his tongue flicked out to tease it.

"As my lady commands." He whispered.

As his hips pulled back he angled himself expertly and when he pushed forward his cock head found and entered Chloe's pussy lips in one smooth motion. The wetness down between her legs wasn't just from the water, Nathan thought as his cock spread her anew and forced it's way up into her belly. He grunted as she was still so tight, it felt incredible. He paused with his cock buried entirely inside her, running his hand over her belly softly ... could he feel his cock inside her? He smiled and kissed her lovingly on the neck.

"You are mine, Chloe .... and I am yours."

He wanted to tell her he loved her, that he had fallen in love with her the moment he saw her, that no woman in decades had touched him in this way ... but she was a Hunter, not used to such emotions perhaps, or emotional outbursts and he didn't want to scare or confuse her in any way. Instead he kept his feeling inside him, but knew they were real. A vampire in love with a Hunter, who would have thought it possible?

He began to thrust slowly, pulling almost all the way out before sliding back in in again pushing each and every inch of his shaft as deep into her as it could go. His hands on her hips held her steady, then he pushed her head forward slightly so she was leaning into the shower wall, this arched her back and pushed her ass out further giving him a fraction more room to imbed himself inside her.

"Oh god .... this is incredible." He groaned loudly.
 
As he entered her a proverbial "uhh" exited her lips as if the weight of her shoulders had been lifted and she could finally breath. "mmmm" came next as he came to a pause buried fully inside her. God it felt so incredible to be skewered by him like this. Unannounced to him, as his hand traveled over her stomach, she thought as well what it would be like to carry his child.

"yes" she answered to his statement. "I am yours, you are mine". Her pussy clamped down tightly on his shaft wanting to hold it there for a million life times.

Slowly he began to pump inside of her. Taunting and stretching her tight hole to consume his shaft and all it had to offer. Her hands now upon the wall as he gripped her hips. This felt even better. "oh yes it is" she replied to his comment about it being incredible.

Chole was a bit out of her element. She wasn't sure how to tell him that she felt the desire for him to fuck her like his rag doll. She wasn't even sure where the thought came from. She wasn't sure how to ask him if he wanted to bite her. She wasn't sure how to tell him that she loved being his, and some how the thought of marrying him was something she wanted.

Oh how she loved him thrusting deep into her. Her hips began rocking back a bit faster then his thrusts with the hope he begin to fuck her like she hungered for. "More" she uttered in feverish sexual hunger. Chloes knowledge of the art of sexual pleasure were quite limited. Nathan had been her only true lover. So her opinions of what was or wasn't the norm hadn't been corrupted.
 
"More."

He could hear the need and lust in her voice and smiled. His arms curved around her now, sliding up her front so his fingers gripped her shoulders pulling her down harder on him as he thrust up inside her. He began to growl as he hammered her harder and faster, pushing her physically to the limit of her endurance was he let some of his vampiric strength slip out. His cock felt alive, empowered with it's own strength as it throbbed and ached within her tight clutching pussy. This was where it needed to be, this was it's home, inside her, joining them together. He could live like this forever and be happy, never leaving her side. His fangs, bared fully now, made his breathing hiss as he panted and drew in air harder. He was almost violent as he lunged into her body, ramming her down hard, brutally, his lust, love and need all boiled together to form this new Nathan. Never before during love making had he let the beast out, always he had been calm, respecting his lover, but Chloe ... oh, god, Chloe was reaching inside him and touching the beast he held chained, letting it slip those chains as it wanted her so bad.

The sounds of their bodies slapping hard together echoed in the marble shower room, the water splashing and gurgling around the drain, their feet planted on the hard floor. Suddenly Nathan let go of her shoulders and reached down, under her, his strong arms slipping around her upper thighs and effortlessly lifting her legs up. For a moment she was supported purely on his cock inside of her, then his arms took the weight, curling her knees up against her chest, giving him total freedom and even more access to her wetness. Head thrown back he yelled his pleasure to the heavens as his hips sped up, almost a blur now as he held back his orgasm wanting this feeling to last. Then, suddenly, something inside him snapped and his head fell forward again, his mouth and lips finding her neck and his fangs bit down, piercing the skin. he managed enough self control not to bite deep, but they slid into Chloe flesh enough for the sting of pain, and the odd surge of pleasure to flood into Chloe as blood now flowed over her skin a little and mixed with the water as Nathan, groaned and sucked.
 
It was amazing, almost as if Nathan could sense her inner desires. As he sped up and began to pound into her like she needed, wanted, and hungered for. Oh this was it, that release of anger and frustration, the ultimate feeling of freedom. To be taken with such passion and power was overwhelming to say the least. She grunted and groaned "oh yes yes" more then she could count.

Then he picked her up and she was floating only supported by his cock then his arms. As he let himself release part of who he was. This was what she wanted. Together to be as they were. The sounds of the room only intensified the experience. This would make one hell of a porn film. She thought as he continued to ram into her, her pussy clenching wildly at his cock as he gave her what they both needed.

He pulled her up arching her back so he could kiss her neck..But this was no ordinary kiss. This ended up with the bite she had thought of. A soft cry escaped as his fangs pierced her skin. Her body reacted with a violent orgasm on his shaft causing her to cry out in blissful delight as he continued to fuck and now suck upon her flesh.

Her hunter instincts were screaming and yet she managed to let her sex starved woman reign instead. With the speed and hunger that he continued to take her, a second orgasm broke through like a hurricane causing her pussy to clench even tighter upon his shaft willing it to give his sperm and fill her, possessing her fully.

"yours" she whispered with a rasp and sexual lingering.
 
The blood, oh god the blood, her blood, it tasted so good, like a fine wine. Nathan sucked harder even as he fucked Chloe harder. He felt her first orgasm and felt her pussy clinging to his cock, squeezing lovingly as the force of the orgasm tore through her body. he brought his mouth up from her neck and groaned in pleasure, the two small puncture wounds red and leaking her life force. She had almost made him cum himself, he could feel how near he was. He bit down again needing more of her blood and as he did, as he claimed her, took her, she orgasmed once more and if possible even harder and this time he couldn't hold back as he heard her whispered utterance.

"Yours."

His cock began to pulse, her squeezing pussy rapt by waves of orgasmic bliss tightening on him until he couldn't control himself. His cum shot from him like a cannon, flooding her deep inside, coating her womb and pussy as he kept fucking into her as if his unlife was dependant on filling her. It took what felt like ages but was probably only a minute or two but finally he pulled from her, almost staggering as he stepped back to steady himself. Cum still oozed from his cock head which pulsed softly all on it's own. He looked at her, his eyes full of love, lust, desire and need, then his eyes fell to the wound on her shoulder and what he had done finally registered. Shock now filled his eyes as he stared at the puncture wounds which were already starting to heal. The bite of a vampire on a living body never stayed long. Only on the dead did they linger to speak of how the body had died.

"Chloe ... I'm ... I'm sorry." He whispered, his usually calm outer mask torn by what his passion had forced from him, his beast. How would a Hunter react to this? With a desire to kill?
 
Chole gasped and purred enjoying his animal thrusts into and then his release. She could swear she felt the volcanic erruption deep inside of her womb. When he put her down and stepped back she felt light headed, he had drank from her again and it was just now registering. She smiled gripping the bars for extra support. She turned putting her back against the wall her lips stretching from one ear to another as she breathed heavily.

Then her eyes caught his The look of terror upon his face as if he had done something wrong. Then his apology. No, no no.. That's not how this was suppose to go. She stepped forward wrapping her arms around his waist and looking up to him her eyes searching his before she spoke.

"I don't want you to ever apologize for being who you are." she said softly. "We haven't talked about a lot of things, and that, the feeding it was on the list. It was bound to happen, and I'm glad that it happened during our passion first. I don't mind if you feed from me, as long as it's just me, and as long as it's just you. You are my first, and will ever be my only."

With that speech over she pressed her body against his and kissed him with her soul.
 
The kiss released his fears. They evaporated as if a morning mist when the sun comes out. His arms wrapped around her, the kiss deepening if possible and they stood like that naked, dripping water to the floor of the shower but unaware of their surroundings. All Nathan felt was Chloe, she was his world now. He loved for her. Slowly they came up for breath and the look he gave her was one of total adoration.

"Thank you, thank you for understanding me, thank you for wanting to be with me." He breathed softly wiping water from her cheek with a soft brush of a finger, his smile heart felt and giving. "I ... I love you Chloe Heart."

There, he said it, it was out and she would handle it however she needed to. Considering what she had just said he felt more confident. Even if she didn't feel the same he knew she wouldn't reject him now. Her asking him to feed from her, to be his only form of sustenance, to refuse anyone else ... did she realise what she was asking of a vampire? It was tantamount to a wedding vow promising to be faithful till death do us part. And for them it might well be death. But he would happily feed from her alone, he needed no one else. There was a myth, old, ancient even from the dawn of time when vampires first came into being. He had heard it spoken centuries past and considered it a myth and legend that could be ignored. Like humans thought of unicorns and pixies. The myth went that for every vampire there was a mortal, that together they could form a whole. One complete living, breathing and above all contended lifeform. No vampire had ever confessed to finding that mortal, but ... Nathan blinked ... he recalled how perfect her blood had tasted, how smooth, warm, fulfilling it had been. Now he was paying attention he realised he felt energised, rejuvenated even like never before and he laughed. He felt young again. After 300 years he felt young.

With grin like a young boy he picked her up in his arms and carried her through to the bedroom, water dripping to the carpeted floor, but he didn't care. He lay her gently down on the bed and knelt beside her watching her as if she were Aphrodite rising from the sea. His fingers touched her, stroking, caressing, just wanting to feel her warmth.

"There can never be another for me, Chloe. Never. It is you ... it has always been you. I realise that now. All my life I have been searching without realising. Hoping without noticing. A need inside driving me on, but now I understand." He laughed joyfully. "I vow, here and now, that I will feed from no one but you and only with your blessing. That I will forgo all others, both physically and spiritually. That I am yours from this moment on, forever. We are one, complete and unique. Together unconquerable, unbeatable." He lay down now slowly till he was stretched out beside her, feeling her body warmth penetrating his skin. He took her gently in his arms finding her lips once more in a soft kiss before pulling his head back and smiling. "This vow binds me like steel, binds me to you ... will you have me, beloved?"
 
She smiled when he told her once again that he loved her. It was important to her that what she said he took to heart and it relieved him of any guilt he may have had for biting her without them having discussed it. "You're welcome" she said blushing as he thanked her for understanding him. What kind of hunter would she have made if she didn't understand how vampires worked. But she wasn't a hunter any longer, she was Nathans.

It was still a bit confusing what all of that meant. She giggled as he swooped her up and took her back to the bedroom. Listened as he pledged himself to her, then came his question if she would be his beloved.

Her fingers stroke his face and kissed him softly before speaking.
"In my entire life I have never understood the word 'love'. I've never felt anything even remotely close to what i felt when I first met you. I thought perhaps my hormones were revolting since they'd been denied so long. But if that was all then It would have been sated by the first time you made love to me. Instead, it made me want more, and you my darling obliged me. Knowing what I wanted and needed even if I didn't know how to ask. This is crazy to say, but I needed and wanted you to feed from me. It was this urge or instinct surging through me that it complete something.

When I said I was 'yours', it encompassed everything. I belong to you, you belong to me. Somehow I don't think the word 'Love' is large enough for everything I feel for you. I am free with you, for lack of a better word, and you are free with me. Together we will discover what does or doesn't work, together we will live or die. But I will be yours until I die."

She kissed him again softly..Before continuing.
"There is nothing you haven't done with me, that I haven't enjoyed. Even when you put your finger in my bum" she wiggled a little at the thought of it. "I know I'm human, and I know you held back a lot the first time, and still even in the shower you didn't fully let go. We can create a safe word if you want and I promise that i'll tell you if it's too much. But I think I should get some b12." she grinned at him blushing profusely "is there anything we haven't tried that you want to?"
 
Nathan grinned and wiggled his eyebrows as she asked that. Now he was sure of her, as sure as she was of him. He could just be honest now, open as he hadn't been with a woman ... with anyone, for many years. This felt right and he was old enough to know that sometimes what felt right could be very bad for you. This was different, this was not just right, it felt perfect. His eyes roamed up and down her body as he considered her question, his hand roamed along with his gaze as he lay on his side next to her. Finally the hand came to a rest cupping one of her toned ass cheeks, he squeezed slightly.

"I wouldn't mind trying this out ... I've never seen an ass as perfect as yours, darling ... it would be an honor to get to fuck it." He smirked, but his eyes were full of humour as he said that.

He could only imagine how tight she would be back there. Her entire life she had trained her body tirelessly to be the perfect killing machine. Each muscle toned to perfection ... each muscle, including her ass and crotch he was sure as in the body everything depended on the next muscle, sinew, vein or artery. If she clamped down on his cock while he fucked her ass she might just cut it off. The smirk turned into a smile and he chuckled at his own joke.

"But ... there are other things I would like to do to it first ... and have you ever heard of BDSM?" Now there was a thought, tying up a Hunter so they were helpless and toying with them ... or maybe a little light whipping, cropping, spanking ... or maybe not so light, she was a Hunter after all.
 
Back
Top