I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read it somewhere......Can't remember where :)

Hopefully :D
I do that all the time. :rolleyes:
Except this thread! I'm on page 1769. Loving every page! ;)
I hope so too, sweetie. No one deserves to be loved more than you. :rose: :kiss:

:kiss: :kiss:
Am I keeping you from spending some of that relaxing time with hubby? I know it's getting late over there. ;)
I'd hate it if I am. :(

I'm my own person, as is he ;)
That's why we're good together, I'd hate it if he smothered me :D I don't love him him that much......joking :D

Sweet sexy Me, home again, tired,.........but wanted to say hi and blow some :kiss::kiss::kiss:
But off to bed, even darn want to see childrens in need, but to tired..........
But will be here for the X factor tomorrow;)
Have fun
:kiss::rose::kiss:

I'm my own person, as is he ;)
That's why we're good together, I'd hate it if he smothered me :D I don't love him him that much......joking :D
Funny! :D
You two together remind me alot of me and my late soulmate! Two different people coming together as one! :heart: Thank you, _me_. [[hugs]]] :rose:'s
I just didn't want to interfere with a very good thing [like him smothering you with :kiss:'s] for you.! :devil:
I'm going to jump off now as I wish you a wonderful night! Sending you good night :kiss:'s and a good sleep.
Talk to you later, sweetie!

Sweet sexy Me, home again, tired,.........but wanted to say hi and blow some :kiss::kiss::kiss:
But off to bed, even darn want to see childrens in need, but to tired..........
But will be here for the X factor tomorrow;)
Have fun
:kiss::rose::kiss:

I'm not surprised you're tired!
You need to take it easy :)
Yay Xfactor!! :D

Funny! :D
You two together remind me alot of me and my late soulmate! Two different people coming together as one! :heart: Thank you, _me_. [[hugs]]] :rose:'s
I just didn't want to interfere with a very good thing [like him smothering you with :kiss:'s] for you.! :devil:
I'm going to jump off now as I wish you a wonderful night! Sending you good night :kiss:'s and a good sleep.
Talk to you later, sweetie!

I try :D
Aww......hope that isn't a bad thing x
12 hours of yummy sleep :D
I'd like to say I'm ready for anything, but that'd be pushing it! :D

I try :D
Aww......hope that isn't a bad thing x
12 hours of yummy sleep :D
I'd like to say I'm ready for anything, but that'd be pushing it! :D
You "try" very well, sweetie! :D
It's bittersweet memories but you & _me_ hubby reminds me of Jill & I. So, it's a great thing! :kiss:
12 hours of cozy sleep! Mmmm!
Ready for anything is good. Not pushing it better. :D Hope you are having an enjoyable relaxing day with hubby! [[hugs}]]

You "try" very well, sweetie! :D
It's bittersweet memories but you & _me_ hubby reminds me of Jill & I. So, it's a great thing! :kiss:
12 hours of cozy sleep! Mmmm!
Ready for anything is good. Not pushing it better. :D Hope you are having an enjoyable relaxing day with hubby! [[hugs}]]

Ha ha :D
That's good then :)
Unfortunately that's normal for me :D
Been sorting out, that's good :)

Ha ha :D
That's good then :)
Unfortunately that's normal for me :D
Been sorting out, that's good :)
:D
It is! ;) :kiss:
I haven't slept 12 hours straight in years,. But, I understand how much you need your rest! :rose:
Good sorting out, :D. Is hubby helping with that? He he

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back