Dear X:

Dear Dino,

You may certainly have the eels, but if we're going for the relentless pursuit of world power and domination and are expecting the complete and total obeisance of people who wear socks we don't like, then perhaps we had better invest in inedible instruments of persuasion. Ones that won't make you (Tiggy) grumbly in your tumbly.
Okay, so plan of attack...

I'm hungry.

We'll do it later.

-Bluey
Dearest Bluey,

Yes! Restlessness! I'm good at that. But we will have, sort of, like, a food storage, yes? Because we'll likely be sitting in our super secretive hiding place, plotting world domination all day long, we must have a food storage, one with lots of meat, and sweet corn. We should get ourselves a cook too. But don't hire Dampy for that job. Please.

I'm hungry too. But it's too late to come out of the room and rummage for food.

Dino.

Dear X:

I kind of knew this would happen, yet I'm pretty disappointed, nonetheless.

We had this discussion last week, remember? We decided I would be there before noon on Friday, which I was. I realize that I am pretty low on your list of priorities, and rightfully so. However, you still expect to be at or near the top of my list, which, considering my attitude now, is not likely.

In short, you screwed up my plans for the whole day. Yeah, I can put it all off until tomorrow, but that's not the point.

Thanks.

Signed,

Disgruntled :mad:

Dear X:

We had this discussion last week, remember? We decided I would be there before noon on Friday, which I was. I realize that I am pretty low on your list of priorities, and rightfully so. However, you still expect to be at or near the top of my list, which, considering my attitude now, is not likely.

In short, you screwed up my plans for the whole day. Yeah, I can put it all off until tomorrow, but that's not the point.

Thanks.

Signed,

:rose::rose:

dear ebay seller,

I bought the bloody dress and I paid right away. Its been nearly a month with you saying twice that you have sent a copy of the postage certificate. I have received nothing. Give me the dress or give me my blasted money back for fucksake.

the pissed off buyer

Dear Creator:

I really want my kids around me. Please?

Cloudy

Dear X:

Thanks.

Signed,

* Hugs * :rose:

Dearest Bluey,

Yes! Restlessness! I'm good at that. But we will have, sort of, like, a food storage, yes? Because we'll likely be sitting in our super secretive hiding place, plotting world domination all day long, we must have a food storage, one with lots of meat, and sweet corn. We should get ourselves a cook too. But don't hire Dampy for that job. Please.

I'm hungry too. But it's too late to come out of the room and rummage for food.

Dino.

Dear Dino,

I would like to apply to be the cook. I like the look of this outfit. However, please make sure there are no kitchen mandolins anywhere near me.

Sincerely,

Me

Where oh where, no hair, oh where, etc.

Dear Magica,

Yes. Your application has been accepted. But just know that Dino likes eels.

Love,

Me

-----

Dear Crim,

I have appalling news for you. Yesterday I had a rather unfortunate collision with three people who had *gasp* never heard the Hairbrush Song. When I tried to enlighten them they just kind of stared at me as though there was something odd about a girl singing "Oh where...is my hairbrush, oh where...is my hairbrush...?" in the middle of a newspaper office.
I can't imagine what the problem was.
Oh well. At least now they know there is such a song. Such a glorious song.

-Bluebell

Dear Magica,

Yes. Your application has been accepted. But just know that Dino likes eels.

Love,

Me

Dear Bluey,

Thank you. Eels are protein and as such are fine with me. I will find some recipes. Just know I'm doing the whole grain, low carb thing so don't expect junk food. However, I can do a very nice whole wheat and oatmeal waffle.

Sincerely,

~ M.

Dear Crim,

I have appalling news for you. Yesterday I had a rather unfortunate collision with three people who had *gasp* never heard the Hairbrush Song. When I tried to enlighten them they just kind of stared at me as though there was something odd about a girl singing "Oh where...is my hairbrush, oh where...is my hairbrush...?" in the middle of a newspaper office.
I can't imagine what the problem was.
Oh well. At least now they know there is such a song. Such a glorious song.

-Bluebell

The horror! Everyone should know the Hairbrush song!

Dear X,

Why should three of my friends, each of whom had worked hard for our community, die within 10 days?

I'm not going to enjoy attending three funerals this week.

Og

Back