Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL well there were two threads started there about me
I had to go and get a laugh :D

I normally get enough junior high fun from the kids
but knowing its adults posting the stuff

I laughed so hard my sides hurt

Wait there were 2?!?!?! I only saw 1

Link me link me link me.... if you read that fast it almost sounds dirty.

LOL well there were two threads started there about me
I had to go and get a laugh :D

I normally get enough junior high fun from the kids
but knowing its adults posting the stuff

I laughed so hard my sides hurt

links please ~ I need a good laugh :D

Oh, for fuck's sake! Am I the only one in this hemisphere that knows how to install paper onto the roll holder ?!?!

Oh, for fuck's sake! Am I the only one in this hemisphere that knows how to install paper onto the roll holder ?!?!
Someone put it on underhand, didn't they?

(I can deal with that- what I hate is people who set and stack a bunch of stuff on the back of the toilet. Makes it a real pain in the ass if it backs up and you have to trip the floater...)

The answer to that one is an emphatic yes.....women are the only ones with fingers dexterous enough to do it.....I thought everyone knew that ;)

Someone put it on underhand, didn't they?

(I can deal with that- what I hate is people who set and stack a bunch of stuff on the back of the toilet. Makes it a real pain in the ass if it backs up and you have to trip the floater...)

Not on the underhand, and honestly I couldn't give a tiny, flyin' quadrant of a turd about that (no pun intended, or whatever). The idiots here just set a new roll on top of the empty tube left on the holder. Gah....... Do they think that shit (again, no pun blahblahblah...) just happens magically? W.T.F.

Lady_Fiona said:
The answer to that one is an emphatic yes.....women are the only ones with fingers dexterous enough to do it.....I thought everyone knew that

Seriously. I think you're onto something. But if I can learn to use power tools, the knuckle draggers I live with can install the fucking asswipe!

Not on the underhand, and honestly I couldn't give a tiny, flyin' quadrant of a turd about that (no pun intended, or whatever). The idiots here just set a new roll on top of the empty tube left on the holder. Gah....... Do they think that shit (again, no pun blahblahblah...) just happens magically? W.T.F.

Seriously. I think you're onto something. But if I can learn to use power tools, the knuckle draggers I live with can install the fucking asswipe!

There IS such a thing as the toilet fairy......shes the sister of the kitchen fairy. :D

Well, trying to be the cock-eyed optimist, at least they did that much. It's better that going, finishing, going to get paper, and finding none. Then you're stuck doing that bow-legged duck walk to the linen closet to get another roll. :rolleyes:

There IS such a thing as the toilet fairy......shes the sister of the kitchen fairy. :D

I'd like to meet this toilet fairy (talk about your bad karma fairy job..... lol).

glasspenguin said:
Well, trying to be the cock-eyed optimist, at least they did that much. It's better that going, finishing, going to get paper, and finding none. Then you're stuck doing that bow-legged duck walk to the linen closet to get another roll.
It's true. You're right.

Last edited:
Damn it, I bought the computer new, had it less than 2 weeks and the power supply went out. I had to send it to the manufacturer to get that fixed. Now I get back pieces in a box that was marked fragile to start with.

I am now out nearly 900.00 dollars for a computer and shipping costs that I can't use because someone didn't pack it right and someone else couldn't handle it right to ship it back to me.

This is getting to be more of a PITA than it is worth. I am about to tell everyone just where to stick the damned computer, and do a charge back because ya'll can't seem to get your act together. Out of the last 2 months I had the computer less than 2 weeks. This just ain't right.

Pulled a muscle doing weights,....every time i move it gives me a lovely "twinge"...ouch:(

I know I put myself in this situation, and I know I do it every time, but it's still stressing me out. Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back