Are you addicted to Skype?

Skype is good, it is bad and it is ugly ..

Skype has great voice quality and very good cam quality - cross platform and can use across devices .... but there it ends.

When you have a crappy connection, whatsapp call is better than skype call ...

Hangout is also good...

When you have data constraints and slow connections - skype drops often and at inopportune moments as mentioned earlier by sks43 ...

And unfortunately older blackberry users do not have skype option.

Interestingly skype also has a new web.skype.com which works from within browser with a plugin. So far so good.

And yes, with screen sharing and group video calls it has its own benefits.

As for me, I love voice chat and in my mac I cannot use anything else *yahoo messenger not available for newer macs - so my best choices for voice are hangout and skype of which skype is easier .. convenient. I have it running almost always!

I am just an old fox in a new skin lol ... been here for years but out of a sabbatical ... in a new ID :)

Good day everyone! And happy chatting (no matter what medium you use and use whatever is best in that instant with that person!)

Absolutely love Skype! Nothing better than stroking with like minded guys (or Girls) in panties on cam (apart from actually being with them!).

I think they all have their own plus and minuses. Being a avid user of all kind of chat clients from A to Z. Some work better than others and some well they just suck. Depends on what you want to use or like to use. I would have to say depends on what device you are using at the time, be it is on a cell, laptop pc or a wire and two cans tied together.:D

Different software reacts differently with what device you are using. Oh and God forbid something new come out which it always does and everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon later to find out it wasn't as great as expected lol.

I have used things like Mirc, Freetel, MSNChat, Yahoo, Skype, Pidgin, Miranda, Ebuddy, Digsby, ICQ. IMO and so many others. Some like Pidgin and IMO even support the other IM clients and you can use them instead of the regular IM client...

IMO supports... MSN, Yahoo, AIM, G-talk, Facebook, ICQ, Steam, Skype, Jabber, VKontakte, and Hyves. Then Pidgin supports AIM, ICQ, Google Talk, MSN Messenger, Yahoo!, IRC, Jabber, Gadu-Gadu, and Zephyr IM networks. See what I mean by supports others. You just not limited to one special type of IM client:)

But if you're like me, then you probably have friends and family using a big variety of IM networks. All IM clients that we talk about here in this Skype thread have their own unique strengths and weaknesses, and I'm certain there are users who will remain faithful to each.

As for myself, currently I run Google Hangouts, IMO, Pidgin, Skype, and Yahoo, Just depends on what I am doing and using it for...

But why does all of them seem to drop at the most opportune time and either lose connection, get buggy or just freeze up?:rolleyes:

Great thread Lowphat!

Last edited:
I'm not addicted to Skype. I'm mad at Skype, it keeps dropping calls at the most inopportune time... if you know what I mean?

You know, when you are having a nice, deep conversation about minimum wage increases. :rolleyes:

Oh, I hate it when that happens! But I do enjoy talking on Skype, and have been lucky enough to not have too many calls dropped. Maybe it's because we're usually talking about something other than min wage increases? ;)

Not addicted to Any one IM or chat client. I usually use FB. And Skype. I don't voice chat or vid. Chat . If I know you from the Lit board and we've chatted on here,I'll add you. If your a complete stranger, I usually don't add them.
I had 1 add request folrom a lot person in Skype. But didn't add them cause I never seen their name before. And that usually bodes I'll for me

Not addicted to Any one IM or chat client. I usually use FB. And Skype. I don't voice chat or vid. Chat . If I know you from the Lit board and we've chatted on here,I'll add you. If your a complete stranger, I usually don't add them.
I had 1 add request folrom a lot person in Skype. But didn't add them cause I never seen their name before. And that usually bodes I'll for me

You add people from Lit to your real name FB account? :eek:

You add people from Lit to your real name FB account? :eek:

No. That's not what I meant. No one from Lit is on my FB.
Acct. And if they were I wouldn't care. I've nothing, nor any one to hide. No hidden relationships etc.. And it's not as if some here don't know what I look like lol

I few here know my real name. Whether or not the names they stated to me were their real names. But I have nothing to hide. If people(my kids not included) don't accept me or like my choices,they don't have to be in my life. Family or friend.
I have one life and I'll live it the way I want. They don't like it? There's the door. I live for me. I simply don't give a flying fuck anymore.

And that's my take on it vibes.. My apologies for the long post

Acct. And if they were I wouldn't care. I've nothing, nor any one to hide. No hidden relationships etc.. And it's not as if some here don't know what I look like lol

I few here know my real name. Whether or not the names they stated to me were their real names. But I have nothing to hide. If people(my kids not included) don't accept me or like my choices,they don't have to be in my life. Family or friend.
I have one life and I'll live it the way I want. They don't like it? There's the door. I live for me. I simply don't give a flying fuck anymore.

Woah, Sassy ... okaaaay :D

So ... skype maybe? ;):cool::D

Good answer, I agree with the bit about living life your way, I feel the same way now.

On Skype right now and would love an audience. Women preferred but men are welcome to watch. Pm me for my id.

"Addicted" is a strong word... But technology is only as good as how you use it, just like most other things in this world.

Becoming Addicted to Skype

I just got the app and find it better for chatting when not on Lit. Easier to sneak on before and after work. I'm a married man and I use the app to sneak in and chat with another woman. I'm very well behaved in real life and it lets me play out my adultery fantasies with like minded women. If you're a woman who enjoys secret chat, message me sometime!

Love Skype love chatting with a horny woman and caming and watch each other masturbating .. So intensešŸ˜œ

hi

Hi all

Relaxing a bit before bed.

If you'd like to chat over skype, let me know.

Send PM here in Lit for skype name, or PM your skype name.

Gabriel

Back