observation

deborahjane

Experienced
just a few comments really - I find i get PM's - some of them really nice and sweet, but some from guys are really not the sort of thing I want - I might be shy, but I'm not a prude however be more considerate if you send me uninvited PM's - I don't know if this is unusual - anyway this is brave of me to post a thread

just a few comments really - I find i get PM's - some of them really nice and sweet, but some from guys are really not the sort of thing I want - I might be shy, but I'm not a prude however be more considerate if you send me uninvited PM's - I don't know if this is unusual - anyway this is brave of me to post a thread

Typical!!!

Aw, babe - your inbox is about to get flooded!

Good to see another "nice but naughty" Brit around here though - I'm always open to unsolicited mail xx

Well said, I am in the same boat. I love sex otherwise why would I be on lit. There are some lovely guys on here but there are many who really have no idea what sex is all about to most women and are a huge turn off

Back