Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 03-11-2018, 12:16 PM   #26
Gwanji2
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRaven View Post
For about five years, my husband and I swapped with another couple before we new what swinging was. Often times, one of us would take the kids to a movie or a ball game just so the other three could fuck like crazy.

Jenny
Thatís a great way to do it!

Great story, btw!

Old 03-12-2018, 09:55 PM   #27
Sunshine420
Really Experienced

Married triad

I am happily married to a man for 10 years.
We have a girlfriend that lives with us.
We are like one big married couple.
We all fuck.
There is no jealousy. We all love each other dearly.
It works really well for all of us.

Old 03-13-2018, 06:29 PM   #28
Gwanji2
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine420 View Post
We all fuck.
Very good! Not so far from the three of us, who also feel like one married couple . Good luck and would love to stay in touch

Hus, gary

Old 03-13-2018, 10:43 PM   #29
Mystories189
Really Experienced

Husband's friend

While my husband's friend was single we used to have threesomes pretty often. I also had sex with him while my husband was at work but when we hung out, they used to take turns with me. One would watch while the other would fuck me. Sometimes one would kiss me and sucked on my tits while the other fucked me. After he got engaged, it kind of stopped.

Old 03-13-2018, 11:34 PM   #30
dareit
Experienced

Waiting for the right chance

This idea derives me crazy but never found the right people...but Hoping ..finger crossed and legs too lol

Old 03-13-2018, 11:43 PM   #31
ror5
Literotica Guru

Cross your legs??..hmmm..

Old 03-13-2018, 11:45 PM   #32
Mystories189
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by dareit View Post
This idea derives me crazy but never found the right people...but Hoping ..finger crossed and legs too lol
Crossing your legs like the wrong way of doing it

Old 03-14-2018, 01:32 AM   #33
Gwanji2
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by dareit View Post
Yes, open those legs and you will likely attract two new friends if not more!

Old 03-14-2018, 01:36 AM   #34
Gwanji2
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystories189 View Post
While my husband's friend was single we used to have threesomes pretty often. I also had sex with him while my husband was at work but when we hung out, they used to take turns with me. One would watch while the other would fuck me. Sometimes one would kiss me and sucked on my tits while the other fucked me. After he got engaged, it kind of stopped.
That all sounds like fun! Did you enjoy them? Would you do it again?

Old 03-14-2018, 11:04 AM   #35
cuckoldedhusban
Experienced

Yes we had an MFM relationship for 10 years with my best friend from high school. Though he had a place of his own he practically lived with us. Unfortunately he had an alcohol problem that got out of control and then started dabbling in drugs. We had to cut ties right there.

Old 03-14-2018, 11:25 AM   #36
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckoldedhusban View Post
Yes we had an MFM relationship for 10 years with my best friend from high school. Though he had a place of his own he practically lived with us. Unfortunately he had an alcohol problem that got out of control and then started dabbling in drugs. We had to cut ties right there.
That's understandable. I know my wife wouldn't be having sex with an alcoholic or drug addict.

Old 03-14-2018, 12:00 PM   #37
tasteyourthighs
Literotica Guru

Yep

We try once a month at least , good sex and good stress reliever.

Old 03-14-2018, 12:56 PM   #38
dannyboy1958
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erotic69er View Post
Iíve been in a steady threesome relationship for over 5 years with a couple of people and fortunately jealousy has never come into the equation. We are all polyamorous yet the affectionate dimension has not adversely affected our relationships, only enriched them.
There are so many lovely things that three can enjoy sexually and emotionally. It probably suits the more liberates persona of bisexual people than St8 people. In saying that Iím speaking from a personal perspective so I hope I donít offend anyone.
We enjoy sharing and get turned on giving pleasure to one another. Itís much more about giving rather than taking.
I met a lovely couple for coffee this morning for the first time who would like me to join them and form a loving and sensual long term 3sum friendship. I could sense we were well suited and we are all looking forward to becoming good friends
Itís not for everyone but with the right people it can be wonderful
I think its a lovely idea having a long term relationship involving three people, i would imagine theres always something to talk about and do of course, a very good , i recall, portrayed in a firm called, victoria, or vicky, christian, barcelona a very erotic ,in my opinion, film.

Old 03-14-2018, 12:59 PM   #39
dannyboy1958

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine420 View Post
We all fuck.
that must be amazing - i hope it all lasts a long time for you all.

Old 03-14-2018, 07:29 PM   #40
RipRespon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwanji2 View Post
Ah, yes. That happens. But were you a threesome in the fullest sense? Your relationship made you more a spectator than a participant, but a bit tricky because of your cuck status. I do the occasional cfnm with my girls and their friends, but my servant status only goes so far. In any case, I am glad you and your marriage survived!
A threesome can be defined in many ways from being a spectator to participant, the cuck status just makes it kinkier.

Old 03-15-2018, 12:58 AM   #41
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipRespon View Post
A threesome can be defined in many ways from being a spectator to participant, the cuck status just makes it kinkier.
That's a great point. One I never actually thought about until now. The ultimate goal for me in our hotwife relationship is to watch my sexy wife have sex with another man. I'm sure at that point I'm sure my cock will be hard and raging! I can see me getting it out and stroking it to the sight of him hammering my wife into the mattress. At the very core this would be a threesome!

Old 03-15-2018, 01:14 AM   #42
Gwanji2
Really Experienced

Sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipRespon View Post
Yes, occasionally I am the sub in our relationship, often taking in the role of NM in CFNM sessions they have, usually for a monthly game night they have. Great fun and I get lots of attention!

Old 03-15-2018, 05:56 AM   #43
Erotic69er

Thatís the beauty of steady threesomes

Quote:
Yes, occasionally I am the sub in our relationship, often taking in the role of NM in CFNM sessions they have, usually for a monthly game night they have. Great fun and I get lots of attention!
There are so many sexual combinations and variations within a steady threesome or mťnage a trois that role play can make play as kinky as you wish. Voyeurism and exhibtionism go hand in hand. My gf enjoys being submissive, getting spanked with some bondage at times.
Whereas my much newer younger couple are more bisexual and enjoy wearing fetish wear with lots of lube and toys. Anal sex forms a more central role in our play together.
Iíve the variety and the way sex becomes ever more pleasurable the more you play. Watching and participating turns us all on. Making our women cum with joy is the ultimate turn on for me. Two cocks and tongues can make all the difference.

Old 03-17-2018, 03:37 AM   #44
Erotic69er

3sum pleasure

There is something lovely about all sharing a bed, being friends enjoy sexually for what it is, sharing one anotherís body, sharing pleasure.
I love the warmth and excitement and it usually gets better and better the more liaisons you enjoy

Old 03-17-2018, 06:26 PM   #45
Kittyboobooloo
Virgin

Iíve been part of a threesome relationship for a long time now. I live with my partner, he enjoys sharing me with his friends and also with strangers but specifically I have a regular thing with a man at work. They both enjoy the sotuation, my partner loves sloppy seconds, my colleague isnít getting what he needs at home but doesnít want to break up his home. Iím very happy keeping them both happy, we have dinners together (with my colleagueís wife too who is oblivious) but donít all three share a bed. Not yet anyway!

Old 03-17-2018, 06:38 PM   #46
Gwanji2
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittyboobooloo View Post
Iíve been part of a threesome relationship for a long time now. I live with my partner, he enjoys sharing me with his friends and also with strangers but specifically I have a regular thing with a man at work. They both enjoy the sotuation, my partner loves sloppy seconds, my colleague isnít getting what he needs at home but doesnít want to break up his home. Iím very happy keeping them both happy, we have dinners together (with my colleagueís wife too who is oblivious) but donít all three share a bed. Not yet anyway!
That seems to work for you, so bravo! Maybe one day you will share a bed together.

Does he watch you when you fuck his friends and/or strangers?

Old 03-17-2018, 06:46 PM   #47
Kittyboobooloo
Virgin

That seems to work for you, so bravo! Maybe one day you will share a bed together.

Does he watch you when you fuck his friends and/or strangers?[/quote]

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. We went to New York for a holiday recently and he watched me fuck a guy who delivered room service. Once the room service guy left he was so horny he fucked me hard but came fast, then kept waking me up to go again through the night. Needless to say the room service food went cold!

Old 03-17-2018, 06:53 PM   #48
Gwanji2
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittyboobooloo View Post

Does he watch you when you fuck his friends and/or strangers?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. We went to New York for a holiday recently and he watched me fuck a guy who delivered room service. Once the room service guy left he was so horny he fucked me hard but came fast, then kept waking me up to go again through the night. Needless to say the room service food went cold![/quote]

Thatís what I call service!

The watching is fun, but it is hard not to join in. I watch Heather and Dawn fuck, but I usually canít just watch, so I jump in. They do the same. Nice to have options. Thanks for sharing!

Old 03-18-2018, 02:56 AM   #49
Erotic69er

Quote:
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. We went to New York for a holiday recently and he watched me fuck a guy who delivered room service. Once the room service guy left he was so horny he fucked me hard but came fast, then kept waking me up to go again through the night. Needless to say the room service food went cold!
Thatís what I call service!

The watching is fun, but it is hard not to join in. I watch Heather and Dawn fuck, but I usually canít just watch, so I jump in. They do the same. Nice to have options. Thanks for sharing![/quote]

I love the tactility and sexual intensity of my 3sums. Iíve been a swinger for many years and enjoy 4sum sex with my partners and group sex with a circle of friends but nothing beats my steady 3sums when we all play as one. It's lovely sharing and watching.

Old 03-18-2018, 09:03 AM   #50
Gwanji2
Really Experienced

I love the tactility and sexual intensity of my 3sums. Iíve been a swinger for many years and enjoy 4sum sex with my partners and group sex with a circle of friends but nothing beats my steady 3sums when we all play as one. It's lovely sharing and watching.[/quote]

We have never had a foursome but we sometimes get some group action when I do CFNM with their book group or card game. I am the only male, so my Willy gets lots of attention!