The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is here. :)

Good morning, Naked People. I'm off to work. :cool:

Di, fantastic. Must go and post there. Let me think of a good recipe - maybe that birthday cake I left for Ben the other week LOL.
:heart:

I see you've got your colours out for tomorrow's Six Nations! I'm sure you can get Italy sorted.

I want the finest coffee available to mankind, and I want it here, and I want it now...

Morning all... :)

Not a single 'Withnail and I' fan among you. <sigh>

" Oh God, I don't feel good. My thumbs have gone weird! I'm in the middle of a bloody overdose! Oh God. My heart's beating like a fucked clock! I feel dreadful, I feel really dreadful!"

Philistines... :rolleyes:

" Oh God, I don't feel good. My thumbs have gone weird! I'm in the middle of a bloody overdose! Oh God. My heart's beating like a fucked clock! I feel dreadful, I feel really dreadful!"

We can't all keep up with your extensive knowledge and fan fiction wanderings - from Avengers to thus spake Zarathustra.

Have a coffee, dahlink. I will put on the Keurig.

We can't all keep up with your extensive knowledge and fan fiction wanderings - from Avengers to thus spake Zarathustra.

Have a coffee, dahlink. I will put on the Keurig.

Hey, us fat forks have to find some way to feel superior... ;)

And now... CHIPS!

Hey, us fat forks have to find some way to feel superior... ;)

And now... CHIPS!

Any man bearing chips has no need to pretend to superiority. I will just snuggle up to you and dip my fingers in there ... in the packet of chips, that is! Puh-lease!

;)

Good morning. What an odd day that was, and yet, I really can't say what happened.

I'm going to have to head out to get some painter's tape so I can properly paint the new window frames. Gee darn. :)

Grill away. I still can't eat them. Damn braces....

Di, fantastic. Must go and post there. Let me think of a good recipe - maybe that birthday cake I left for Ben the other week LOL.

I see you've got your colours out for tomorrow's Six Nations! I'm sure you can get Italy sorted.
Beat the Azzurri!

"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."

Lawksamussy! I swear that is the fourth time I have managed to save the only 3 mm tiny baby's dummy from the Sylvanian Family meerkat set from going up the hoover :eek:.

I can actually see the sea of pink carpet in the Chamber of Piglets, as opposed to a morass of screwed up bits of paper and torn drawings: "but it's my SPECIAL screwed up bit of paper". That's through my sunglasses - obligatory fashion item for entering the Domain of Pinkness which is Pigletland.

Gimme a small latte with a dollop of Amaretto in it, and don't stint on the Amaretto. Oh, and something squishy and high in calorific intake. :devil:

Rolf! Amarettos in all our coffees. In fact, stuff the coffee! just pour us a shot each. We can be like Inspector Maigret, who would breakfast on a snifter of, I think, cognac.

Well, it's the afternoon for me, and Piglet has brought home a BFF (Best Friend Forever) so I can probably get away with a snifter ;). They will play invisibly in her room and then watch a film, whereas when the cub scouts come round you have to be prepared to chat casually about degraded bosons and which planet is nearest the sun. :rolleyes:

Grrr ... Arrrrh ... Sunlight ... coffee ... Must ... Have ...coffee ... urrrrr, slurrrpp ... Ahhh ... Much better ... slurpp ... So,how is everyone this morning? Huh? It is? Well good afternoon then. :D

Grrr ... Arrrrh ... Sunlight ... coffee ... Must ... Have ...coffee ... urrrrr, slurrrpp ... Ahhh ... Much better ... slurpp ... So,how is everyone this morning? Huh? It is? Well good afternoon then. :D

Slug of Amaretto in that, dahlink? Or I think there might be some inferior Scotch that we are willing to chuck in the tea around.

:rose:

Aye, inferior Scotch for me, if you please. There be no Laphroig in the cabinet, then? I must have a word with the wee lads that order the whiskey around here. :D

[B said:
TE999[/B]]Aye, inferior Scotch for me, if you please. There be no Laphroig in the cabinet, then? I must have a word with the wee lads that order the whiskey around here.

Laphroig if you wish it, dahlink. Or would you like some of my special Lagavulin? The inferior scotch is just for sloshing in the tea, you wouldn't like to do that to Laphroig, would you?
:kiss:

Yes, a scotch and java for me too, if you please, VC Smith. QUite a heathy kick start to the afternoon.

You are welcome! Good way to start the day, I feel. Sometimes I'm quite tempted. :devil: Although unfortunately they know me so well in the wifi cafe where I hang out being MILFy, that when I once rushed in and ordered an Amaretto in my coffee they refused to believe it and served me almond-flavoured syrup instead :(.

Do you know, when I registered my gorgeous empire red Kitchenaid cakemixer (pause for quick caress of the lean machine) yesterday so I could get the free recipe book, I was only able to do so as Mr, Mrs or Miss! Clearly Dr. Whoevers do not make cakes :rolleyes:. Never mind Vice Co-ordinators!

Do you know, when I registered my gorgeous empire red Kitchenaid cakemixer (pause for quick caress of the lean machine) yesterday so I could get the free recipe book, I was only able to do so as Mr, Mrs or Miss! Clearly Dr. Whoevers do not make cakes :rolleyes:. Never mind Vice Co-ordinators!

That annoys my youngest daughter too. She is a medical doctor and her husband is a Ph.D in a medical field so they are Dr. and Dr. If they get advertising phone calls asking to speak to Dr. .... They respond "Which doctor ... do you want?" One African-sounding caller got excited. He thought she had said "Witchdoctor ..."

Sometimes I think they are competing with each other to see how many letters they can add after their names. They have some way to go to equal my longest accumulation. Now I've reduced/retired some letters and one organisation is now historic, so they have more than my current collection.

That annoys my youngest daughter too. She is a medical doctor and her husband is a Ph.D in a medical field so they are Dr. and Dr. If they get advertising phone calls asking to speak to Dr. .... They respond "Which doctor ... do you want?" One African-sounding caller got excited. He thought she had said "Witchdoctor ..."

Sometimes I think they are competing with each other to see how many letters they can add after their names. They have some way to go to equal my longest accumulation. Now I've reduced/retired some letters and one organisation is now historic, so they have more than my current collection.

My sister-in-law's parents are both surgeons. They get round this by being 'Dr. and Dr. Mrs.' Luckily the Fella is just Mr., so we can be Mr. and Dr. although sometimes they bring my card back to him if I try to take him out for dinner.
:rolleyes:

What I said earlier, but substitute "wine" for "coffee"... :D

Room for a fat dork in that hot tub...?

*Splash*

My wife currently has seven initials after her name, which beats the five I had when I was an officer. However, in about a year when I graduate, I'll have a new batch to tack on. :D

Afternoon, naked partiers.

Hey guys! Drinks all round, I think.

Steve, you are so mean. Couldn't you even have saved a little chip? What a pity you're not wearing that gorgeous leather jacket in here. Never mind, come out of the tub now and have a drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back