Naughty firefighter, new to lit!!

Getting a jump on tomorrow's list of things I'm thankful for:
The chance to admire daz's gorgeous chest, abs and back. And those sneaky peeks at a very bite-able bum!

new ones !!!!

Thanks for all the kind words, will try to sort some uniform pics asap....

Attachments

• Snapshot_20121122_6.JPG
    Snapshot_20121122_6.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 332
  • Snapshot_20121122_5.JPG
    Snapshot_20121122_5.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 307
  • Snapshot_20121122_4.JPG
    Snapshot_20121122_4.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 301
  • Snapshot_20121122.JPG
    Snapshot_20121122.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 350
Licking all over sounds very very good!! I would have to return the favour of course!! How is sunny Australia treating u today?? Xx

You know if you lick me all over, I'll get so hot that you'll have to hose me down afterwards... :devil:;)

Sunny Australia is treating me very well, thank you. You just put a huge smile on my face too. :rose:

Thanks for all the kind words, will try to sort some uniform pics asap....

That last pic made my mouth water. Anything I can do for you while I'm down there??? :devil:

goes weak at the knees at the thought of uniform pics...

My goodness. That last one. looking up. Is .. Wow. Very nice!:eek:

That last pic made my mouth water. Anything I can do for you while I'm down there??? :devil:

Anything I might have to say will really only echo these lovely ladies. However, I do have an open bottle of wine here. Care for a glass?

Like Arianthe, I do love a man in uniform. Cliche, but true.

Wow..

Thought I would give this a go with the hope it will make a few ladies smile and see where it heads from there!!! xx

Oh Wow.. Is that gift wrap in the background of one of those pics?
Hell yeah..wrap it up to go. I'd like a red ribbon, please.

:)

Mmmm, so weak at knees and mouth watering!! Yer I am sure I can think of 1 think you could do while down there!! Especially as I am getting harder just thinking about it!! Xx

Oh my uniform pics :eek:

Looks like youve got a harem of us willing to spend some time on our knees ;) :p.

Oh Wow.. Is that gift wrap in the background of one of those pics?
Hell yeah..wrap it up to go. I'd like a red ribbon, please.

:)

I thought I'd add....we had a fire a few months back, and I don't recall any of the firefighters who responded looking nearly as stunning.. Of course, they were all suited up, but a girl can imagine, can't she?
You are photogenic, my dear....

getting more???

hope u like

Attachments

• Snapshot_20121123_5.JPG
    Snapshot_20121123_5.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 344
  • Snapshot_20121123_6.JPG
    Snapshot_20121123_6.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 337
I'll admit it, I'm a sucker for a man's hands, shoulders and legs. You, my dear, are doing excellently on all three counts. :rose:

Bumping because this so deserves to be on the front page....

Glad I am not the only one who keeps looking for it lol

It's like a good book. Hard to put down..It's hard not to keep hitting refresh a million times, in hopes of not missing anything new. :eek:

Never been to lit before

WOW. What an introduction! Thank you for warming me right up on a cold winter's night! ;)

Back