LADIES: tit fuck questionaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. How old were you when you were first tit fucked?
24

2. How old was he?
31

3. Did he cum? Where?
Yes, on my tits

4. When titty fucking do you like kneeling, laying, stradling, or something cool i dont even know about?
I like kneeling while he's laying on the bed in front of me, and I like laying down while he's on top of me.

5. Have you ever had multiple partners alternate titty fucking you?
No

6. Do you enjoy titty fucking? if so why?
Yes, I think it feels good, and I love that he loves it too.

7. Ever let strangers watch?
No

8. How big are your breasts?
36D

9 Whos idea is it usually to titty fuck?
Mine

10. Best titty fucking story?
It was probably when I realized I could just wrap my tits around his cock myself, I didn't have to wait until he was on top of me! I like when he's laying on his back on the bed and I take a break from sucking him off and I wrap my tits around him and bounce them up and down...he loves it too!
 
1. How old were you when you were first tit fucked? Early 20s.

2. How old was he? Mid 20s

3. Did he cum? Where? Of course. He gave me a pearl necklace.

4. When titty fucking do you like kneeling, laying, stradling, or something cool i dont even know about? Laying on my back , squeezing my tits together, while he straddles my chest.

5. Have you ever had multiple partners alternate titty fucking you? No.

6. Do you enjoy titty fucking? if so why? Yes. It ususlly involves soem nipple play, which is lots for fun for me. I enjoy the feel of him sliding his hot, hard, cock between my tits and fucking me until he cums.

7. Ever let strangers watch? No, not that I would be opposed to that happening.

8. How big are your breasts? "C" cups now, "B" cups the first time it happened

9 Whos idea is it usually to titty fuck? Used to be his, now it is usually mine.

10. Best titty fucking story?I don't know if I have a best. The last time, there was a lot of foreplay, with him sucking my tits and pinching my nipples. I was rubbing his hard cock and talking to him. Finally I told him to tit fuck me. I pushed my tits together, and he straddled my chest and shoved his dick between my tits and began to thrust away. After a few minutes, he grunted and shot his hot cum all over my neck and tits. He then got a warm damp cloth and cleaned up the mess we made.
 
1. How old were you when you were first tit fucked? 18. I remember it very well.

2. How old was he?19. He was British. Mmmmm that accent...

3. Did he cum? Where? All over my breasts and neck.

4. When titty fucking do you like kneeling, laying, stradling, or something cool i dont even know about? It depends on the moment but I've laid on my back, head over the edge of the bed with him standing and sliding his cock between them from the top. It's different but oh so hot!

5. Have you ever had multiple partners alternate titty fucking you? No

6. Do you enjoy titty fucking? if so why? I love the power of giving him so much pleasure. I love it when it's wet smooth. It's just a fun alternative for us to keep things spicy.

7. Ever let strangers watch? Not intentionally...

8. How big are your breasts? Big. Check out my pics.

9 Whos idea is it usually to titty fuck? Probably more often mine.

10. Best titty fucking story? Parking at a very busy park. Making out and so much more in the back of his van. I alternatively sucked his cock and squeezed it between my breasts completely turning him on. Suddenly he threw a towel over me. A man was watching thru the window.
__________________
my Questionaire---- http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=696844

So, how can I check out your pics?
 
1. How old were you when you were first tit fucked?

17

2. How old was he?

About 25

3. Did he cum? Where?

Over my face! I was life, wtf, all that work with my tits and he spunks in my face!

4. When titty fucking do you like kneeling, laying, straddling, or something cool i don't even know about?

Straddling but mainly cos I'm so short that when kneeling my tits are generally down in the knee region!

5. Have you ever had multiple partners alternate titty fucking you?

Not that I can remember

6. Do you enjoy titty fucking? if so why?

Not my favourite, if I'm honest. I have small tits anyway so it's like a major fucking effort, and at heart I'm a BJ girl anyway...but if tits he wants, tits he gets!

7. Ever let strangers watch?

Sure

8. How big are your breasts?

Sweet little A graders

9 Whos idea is it usually to titty fuck?

Usually the guy

10. Best titty fucking story?

Ha! A guy once spaffed on them, and then when we're having a fag he starts going on about how 'great' I was because he didn't think he'd ever cum on tits as small as mine! I'm like, backhanded compliment of the century!


__________________
 
8. How big are your breasts?

Sweet little A graders
__________________

My wife has lovely small breasts but I've never been able to pull this off - how do you? What position? I was thinking I'd have to wait until she's pregnant/breastfeeding to do something like this (hoping she goes up a cup or two, that'd be a fun change of pace).

As for the other lovely ladies, I'd gladly slide in between your breasts - it is my oldest fetish and I've only gotten to do it a few times in my life. Help a serviceman out! Bonus points if you have a bi male partner.
 
[Do not create threads or polls asking questions that will lead to underage content. Discussions of underage sexuality are prohibited per our forum guidelines.]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top