GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, good night. Send me warm thoughts, it is miserable here. Tomorrow, forecast highs of 4C and snow! It's almost fucking June! Needless to say, no campers in, so can finally catch up on some paperwork. Hows that for an exciting weekend. The sad part is I am viewing it as exciting. get rid of some piles finally!

Thank goodness for bed warmers!

:kiss:to all.

I am so tired I could puke, goodnight all:)

Good morning, good night. Send me warm thoughts, it is miserable here. Tomorrow, forecast highs of 4C and snow! It's almost fucking June! Needless to say, no campers in, so can finally catch up on some paperwork. Hows that for an exciting weekend. The sad part is I am viewing it as exciting. get rid of some piles finally!

Thank goodness for bed warmers!

:kiss:to all.

I am so tired I could puke, goodnight all:)

Fire started. Hot chocolates on. Big blanky cuddles. Hands explore. Lips kiss.

Uhm. Playwithlezli :devil:

Quote of the Day

A real update is coming. But for now:

"The legitimate object of war is a more perfect peace."

- William Tecumseh Sherman

Evening ladies and gents. I havent been on in ages. Heres a quick update.

I'm loving my new job and new town. Having a great time.

I met a girl last thurs. She's great. Problem being that I'm going away on a course for 9 weeks and wont get to see her again until mid august. :( just enought time for her to disappear.

Oh well. Such is life.

Hope everything is well with all of you.

Evening ladies and gents. I havent been on in ages. Heres a quick update.

I'm loving my new job and new town. Having a great time.

I met a girl last thurs. She's great. Problem being that I'm going away on a course for 9 weeks and wont get to see her again until mid august. :( just enought time for her to disappear.

Oh well. Such is life.

Hope everything is well with all of you.

Angel! *hugs!* Hey darling. We are always delighted to see you. I am so happy things are going well for you.:heart::rose: Love you darling.:kiss:

Hi all :)

Mood: good :)

Music: Depeche Mode Dangerous (one of coolest B-sides to a Violator single) which is also the B-side to Personal Jesus.

Just saying hi, and jamming my ass off plus having fun :)

Last edited:
Hi all :)

Mood: good :)

Music: Depeche Mode Dangerous (one of coolest B-sides to a Violator single) which is also the B-side to Personal Jesus.

Just saying hi, and jamming my ass off plus having fun :)

Hello Wolfie.:) a good morning to you.

Move #2

For now, just checking in to say that K and I successfully moved from Nova Scotia to Alberta. There are a few adventures to share, but that will have to wait for now. My laptop's battery is almost dead, and I still need to dig up the power cable.

So that's move #2 out of 3. The next (and last) one will happen some time in August. Whee!

-diz :rose:

For now, just checking in to say that K and I successfully moved from Nova Scotia to Alberta. There are a few adventures to share, but that will have to wait for now. My laptop's battery is almost dead, and I still need to dig up the power cable.

So that's move #2 out of 3. The next (and last) one will happen some time in August. Whee!

-diz :rose:

*hugs* congrats on your move Diz you restless woman. :kiss::heart::rose:

Hi all :) just wanted to say hi to all :)

Music: Moonjam Gennem Ild Og Vand.

Today it is my 28. birthday :) so see you around :)

Hi all :) just wanted to say hi to all :)

Music: Moonjam Gennem Ild Og Vand.

Today it is my 28. birthday :) so see you around :)

I THINK I remember being 28!!

Congratulations Wolfman - you have a good one.

Music: Some hip-hop from a car at the junction outside my window :(

Quote of the Day

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'"

- Mary Anne Radmacher

And now for a laugh

What makes 100%?

What Makes 100%? What does it mean to give MORE than 100%? Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%. How about achieving 103%? What makes up 100% in life?

Here’s a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

If:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

is represented as:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K

8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

and

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E

11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But ,

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E

1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

And,

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T

2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

AND, look how far ass kissing will take you.

A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G

1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty, that While Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, its the Bullshit and Ass kissing that will put you over the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back