Anyone In Kentucky?

Hello!

Nice to meet you WW. Hope you had a good xmas and all that...
I work at a local tv station, and am a work as i write this, ppl got to have their tv no matter what you know...lol.
 
Cool, glad to see some homeboys and girls on here...we should try to keep the disscussion going...so what kind of stories do you like to read?
 
Tony, I had a great Christmas, thank you!

I hope all of you did and will have a wonderful New Year.

Not many folks from KY posting here. Don't be shy Kentuckians, come on I know you can type.

*hugs and kisses to all*
 
hugs and kisses needed and appreciated, ww.

lexington area here, hello! there are plenty representatives from the bluegrass state. sometimes you gotta dig.
 
THANKS!

Even more replies...even better. Thanks to all...
I asked a question, but noticed I didn't answer it myself...I enjoy the incest and mind-control stories...no experience with either, but for some reason both appeal to me...also enjoy stories with dom male and sub female themes.
 
Tony, I am romantic at heart....but the sub stories do catch my attention a bit...incest (NO WAY)...sorry

Ashland area here :)
 
I like erotic coupling, love the romance they share with the fantasy.

This is the second Kentuckian thread.... hope somebody shakes them up!


:rose:
 
i'm fond of well-written erotica, descrpitive and visual. the subject matter can be almost anything, though i'm partial to couples. i like random encounters as well, driven only by animal lust, and have a fondness for toy stories. though i'll read just about anything if it's good. ;)

maybe i should go bump the other KY threads .. anyone else in the mood for a bump? :)
 
Shared fantasys between a man and woman and younger men with older women.
 
Wow. First time to the boards and it looks like there's actual people from my state. W.Ky here.
 
Kentucky

sebboh said:
Wow. First time to the boards and it looks like there's actual people from my state. W.Ky here.

Welcum to the boards too! Gotta be some more folks from ky town here.............

prolly lurking.

:rose:
 
Back
Top