Tiny Cleopatra. :)

My my, What do we have here? :rose:

You're lovely:devil:

Hello lovelies. It has been months since I have been on here, and I have missed it every minute.
Formerly known as babyvee_, I have decided to start anew. I had fun with my picture thread (Little Spanish Beauty) and even greater fun with all of my friends. This is by far my favorite community of people.

I moved places. I changed my hair (slightly). I read more books. Listen to more music. I am happy. And I would love to make you all happy. Here is to a fresh start, here is a tiny hello. :rose:

xoxo
your tiny cleopatra

:heart:Tiny C's Photo Index:heart:
Feb. 19, 2015: One
Feb. 19, 2015: Two

Hello lovelies. It has been months since I have been on here, and I have missed it every minute.
Formerly known as babyvee_, I have decided to start anew. I had fun with my picture thread (Little Spanish Beauty) and even greater fun with all of my friends. This is by far my favorite community of people.

I moved places. I changed my hair (slightly). I read more books. Listen to more music. I am happy. And I would love to make you all happy. Here is to a fresh start, here is a tiny hello. :rose:

xoxo
your tiny cleopatra

Welcome back! You are gorgeous

By any name, you are still a sexy lil thing that has been missed. Welcome back sweetie.

xoxo
your tiny cleopatra

:O *Growls* my god.....what an exotic lil beauty you are. Love those lips and those breasts and the lil anchors;)

Welcome back beautiful........subscribed:rose:

xoxo
your tiny cleopatra

OMG Welcome back you ever sexy beauty!
I missed you.

xoxo
your tiny cleopatra

Very beautiful a very warm welcum back!

Lovely pics, love those boobs! Thank you so much for sharing!

And thank you to every one else! You guys are too kind, I am too lucky. :kiss:
How about another photo? And maybe a couple more coming up, requests I have gotten.

What are you doing tonight lovers?
Gorgeous eyes Darlin! Luscious lips. Can't sleep so just thrilled there are such sexy ladies like yourself still up!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! These compliments are making me blush:rose:

awwwww, glad to make you blush:kiss: Bet you look even sexier and more adorable when you do;)

How about another photo? And maybe a couple more coming up, requests I have gotten.

Thinkin how much I would love to kiss and nibble and suck on your lips, neck and upper chest:devil:

I thinking about you sexy girl! :heart:

Welcome back!! Was wondering what happened to you. Glad to see all is well. Missed ya!

nice pics, once again you have my imagination teeming with possibilities, I may have trouble sleeping, I may have to take care of something that has cum up ;-)

Another nice addition to your picture portfolio Cleo :) You are definitely a darling :rose:

Back