Us (How's that for an original and witty title?)

Love those kind of dresses on women and she looks amazing in that one. Would of loved to of been seated at a table where I had a view of her in it!

Thank you. You could have had a nice view of cleavage.

You look lovely! I'm a big fan of those flowy dresses, it feels good on your legs when you catch a breeze. :)

Thank you. They are so comfortable.

You are a great couple, the no bra and panties is a fantasy scenario. I was totally aroused by the planting photo. Thank you

Thank you. It is fun to go out like that.
 
hot photos

Thank you for sharing your hot photos with us. I loved all of them at all the ages. I notice You got bolder as you got older and I especially enjoyed the ones shoeing your husbands hand buried deep into your wet pussy. that's inspiring. I have some photos of myself nude that I would like to send to you but perhaps you can tell me how to do that.

robert sandy
 
Thank you for sharing your hot photos with us. I loved all of them at all the ages. I notice You got bolder as you got older and I especially enjoyed the ones shoeing your husbands hand buried deep into your wet pussy. that's inspiring. I have some photos of myself nude that I would like to send to you but perhaps you can tell me how to do that.

robert sandy

I'm glad you like the pictures. You can send a picture via PM if you wish.

Gives a whole new meaning to the hokey cokey

Hopefully it is a good new meaning.
 
A fuzzy naked guy with a hotel mirror selfie.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0259.jpg
    IMG_0259.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 113
you are a wonderful couple...love the shares.......the baseball series was GREAT!!!
 
Sundress

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • sundress.jpg
    sundress.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 41
Sorry the picture is not focused the best, but hopefully you get the point.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • sundressclose.jpg
    sundressclose.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 29
Another sundress picture.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • sundressspread.JPG
    sundressspread.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
mmm

Now lift the front of the dress, just a little, please. :devil::kiss:
 
A rear view of the sundress.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • sundressupdress .JPG
    sundressupdress .JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Back
Top