Breast play

mmmmm that is exactly what they need, my back arched pushing them to your lips, feeding them to you as i writhe and moan for you......
your nipples are hot against my tongue... you writhe beneath me, your hips gyrating... my arms encircle your waist tightly, I lift you pulling your waist into me tightly, you feel my hardness on your mons... you arch, and with your hands you push your breasts to my mouth
 
heaven

Nipples just do it for me.

Instant reaction.

I could list a long list of pleasurable and enjoyable activities to do with them.

To get to the point where I could just rub my bulbous cockhead over them and the touch enough sends me over the edge and has me spewing warm sperm all over the delightful nubs.

................. aghhhhhhhhhhh!
 
its the time of month, for a week prior, my tits swell so much and ache/hurt in the best way. Love feeling them bounce and rub against my bras and shirts, nipples always so hard and aching so much they hurt....the best feeling...if only someone was here to tease them ;)

Mm lovely. How I would love to caress your breasts over your shirt, rubbing the clothe against your nipples. Perking them right up and begging for more. You would thrust your hips towards me as you ached and burned for more play. I would endulge as i pull your shirt down a bit to kiss on and around your nipples, flicking them with my tongue.
 
D(.)(.)

It's been 35 years since I had a period. After female surgery I was told I'd loose interest in sex. I rarely wear a bra and just rubbing my breasts by anyone drives me wild. I've always loved breast play as long as I've had breasts.

I love it when bikers play with my boobies.
UUOZJZF.jpg
 
roleplays

Looking for a partner for lengthy interactive and romantic roleplays.

I like incest much.

Hangouts is easy for RP.
 
I just found this thread and am absolutely soaking reading everyone's replies ;) I am obsessed with my own and other women's nipples....as I type this I am rubbing my own hard, sensitive, desperate nipples against the edge of my desk which feels so good...my ultimate fantasy is to suck and lick a beautiful pair of plump breasts for hours and have a woman do the same to mine...if you feel similarly please send me a pm :*
 
Back
Top