Ladies, Morning (Wake-up) Sex?

DonQuixoteindfw

Hopeless Romantic
Joined
Jul 2, 2002
Posts
3,179
Hello Lovely Ladies of Lit. A question for you, Do you enjoy having Morning Sex? If so what type, a variety? Regular intercourse? Oral (giving, receiving or both)? or Anal (normally requires more preparation in my experience)? Just wondering...
Thank you in Advance for your responses. :kiss:

:rose:
 
Dang, I thought this was gonna be an offer... followed by breakfast in bed or something. You know... a lazy Sunday morning in bed. ;)
 
Is that the menu listed above? I'll have to take a good look at it. ;)

To answer the question.... yes. But, the rest is top secret information. I can only give it out is small doses. ;)

Menu? Yes but always open for additions.

I'm willing to risk an Overdose!

:rose:
 
Love morning sex. Something about waking up together, slowly, doing the deed and then snuggling back down. Starts the day off with a smile. Although I don't recall ever being woken up with anal. I think that you are right, that requires prep work and I'm not gonna jump outta bed to do that. I want sensual morning lovins!
 
Either of the first two options, but not on a morning when I'm very pushed for time and he knows it.
 
Mine usually starts with him rolling over and pressing his hard-morning-wood cock into me. Sometimes we just cuddle until the alarm goes off, sometimes more....

It is the best way to start the day.
 
i could go for some morning sex.even make breakfast after
 
More than wake up sex, I like being woken up in the pre-dawn hours to discover that he's been fingering me. We kiss each other and then make slow, lazy love, and later both of us fall asleep in each other's arms. When we finally do get out of bed at our usual hours, the memory of that last love-making is still fresh.
 
Last edited:
I like morning sex but my girl LOVES morning sex. Being a guy at my age though I need a little time to wake up before I can keep it up for some play time. It usually ends up being a nice quickie after breakfast and it always sends me to work with a big smile on my face! She usually seems to be satisfied too.
 
Wake up sex. Best way to ensure a smile all day long. Something sweet and sexy to be awakened by his fingers. Followed by his wood ;)
 
Wake up sex. Best way to ensure a smile all day long. Something sweet and sexy to be awakened by his fingers. Followed by his wood ;)

I completely agree! It kept me smiling all day today. It didn't take much convincing of her to go from sleep to mmmmmmmm prior to work.
 
Morning sex is the best.
The first night I spent with the BF, I woke him up in the morning with a very happy blow job. Since then, when we go to sleep together, he often says 'you know, it's OK if you want to wake me up in the morning' ... fairly pointedly.

I also love being woke up in the middle of the night by a nice hard on.
 
I've only alas enjoyed the sensation of waking up to a cock in me and I know I could totally live with being woke up that way on a very regular basis.
I'd love to wake up with a hard cock slipping into my mouth, too. :D
 
No, no way


Morning breath, bathroom needs,

I prefer bedtime.
 
No, no way


Morning breath, bathroom needs,

I prefer bedtime.

keep a bottle of listerine or scope handy or get up and excuse yourself to go to the restroom and wash out your mouth and then take care of any physical needs. Then jump right back into bed, make it a lazy morning and enjoy making out wildly with your love and more. ;)
 
Back
Top