New submissive lady

redsilklips

Virgin
After a long time lurker I decided to register here and find what I'm looking for :)

I'm looking for a male Dom or to talk to a man about D/s I'm very open to where you're based and your situation. I don't have much D/s experience but I'm willing and looking to earn more.

Its taken me a while to feel comfortable and come to terms with being a possible submissive as I'm very independent and strong but hopefully that'll make it more fun for you.

I'd love to talk so please send me a message :kiss:

After a long time lurker I decided to register here and find what I'm looking for :)

I'm looking for a male Dom or to talk to a man about D/s I'm very open to where you're based and your situation. I don't have much D/s experience but I'm willing and looking to earn more.

Its taken me a while to feel comfortable and come to terms with being a possible submissive as I'm very independent and strong but hopefully that'll make it more fun for you.

PM sent

Welcome...:kiss:

Welcome to lit lady. Your a sub that needs to be broken by your statement. A very independent lady. I am afraid many of the people may be a bit short with you. I am sorry but that's how subs are treated. I wish you all the best lady and hope you find the right Dom.

Thank you all for your amazing messages and the fabulous conversations I've had and I'm still having.

Just to clear it up I live in France but I'm English and I work in the UK.

:kiss:

Back