Look For A While

Hello :) Please excuse the weird light and boob hickey in these. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You have such an inviting beautiful smile china! And a fantastic ass that I really want to spank! :D
Boob hickey?! Someone got lucky! ;)

Thank you! ;)

I just wanna ravish you:devil:[/QUOTE

lol :devil:

hrmm... whish that hickey had my lip print on it...

haha thanks :D

Is there a story to go along with that boob hicky?! ;)

ahh I'm a bad story teller but sex! and a tiny amount of biting, plus the fact that I bruise like a goddamn peach. :p that's the story of my boob hickey haha.

Gorgeous pics lovely Chinakat, and I hope fun was had in receiving the hickey xx

thank you, it was fun haha. ;)

Havent been on here in awhile. Congratulations on the new thread and you are as sexy and delicious as ever! Oh the things I wish I could do with you :)

Hello :) Please excuse the weird light and boob hickey in these. :rolleyes:

Ah, but it's the "weird" light (which isn't weird at all to me) that helps make these photos so interesting! Well, and the subject matter. :D I swear, you could sneeze all over your lens and then take a picture that was off-center and out of focus, and it would STILL be an amazing photo!

And don't sweat the boob hickey; we all get them. :rolleyes:

Hmm... winning is good.... is there a winners lounge?

yeah, it's at my place. :)

Havent been on here in awhile. Congratulations on the new thread and you are as sexy and delicious as ever! Oh the things I wish I could do with you :)

hey stranger! thanks so much. :kiss:

Ah, but it's the "weird" light (which isn't weird at all to me) that helps make these photos so interesting! Well, and the subject matter. :D I swear, you could sneeze all over your lens and then take a picture that was off-center and out of focus, and it would STILL be an amazing photo!

And don't sweat the boob hickey; we all get them. :rolleyes:

I just thought it looked kind of unnatural in the first one, oh well lol. haha thank you! I don't know about that, maybe I should try it. :p

Le bump and grind;)

Why thank you, I like a good bump and grind. :D ;)

good night cleavage :)

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back