First Time Photo Poster Eeek!

I'd like to know...

• Are you subscribed to my thread?

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Are you a lurker?

Votes: 66 29.5%
  • Do you visit my thread daily/weekly?

Votes: 72 32.1%
  • Or do you visit my thread occasionally?

Votes: 41 18.3%
  • Do you like my breasts the best?

Votes: 92 41.1%
  • Do you like my behind the best?

Votes: 46 20.5%
  • Do you like my mouth, smile, lips the best?

Votes: 63 28.1%
  • Do you like my pussy the best?

Votes: 70 31.3%
  • Do you like my voice/audio/video the best?

Votes: 66 29.5%
  • Do you masturbate to me?

Votes: 135 60.3%

• Total voters
Dang girl, I'm beginning to miss your cute ass. Have fun and don't be too hard on the boys.

***My poll is multiple choice, mark as many boxes as you like! :D

I can't believe I'm doing this! I have been reading Literotica for ages, but never joined until now. Browsing the forums inspired me to take some artful selfies. I'm normally a very modest quirky introvert and only naughty in my head, so this is a HUGE step for me! I'm married, 37, short 5'0, BBW, creamy white skin, waist long auburn hair, and grey/green/hazel eyes. Prior to becoming a stay at home Mom a few years ago, I worked at public libraries since I was a teenager.

https://vimeo.com/126229692

Thank You

Hmmm, don't you mean tit-talize?
Well maybe titillate. Hee hee. :heart::kiss:

wanted you to know, Rose, that I've come back several times to drool over post #3704... love the second set and vid as well... sooo sexy :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:
Thank you sweet and sexy Mara. Sorry I haven't been back to update in so long! I'm glad you were able to savor those posts though. :):heart:

I have visited your thread many, many times. You are very beautiful. I find this quest for self induced lactation highly intriguing. I look forward to seeing the journey and results. :)
Thank you for such a lovely compliment. I love it when lurkers decide to post. My journey has hit a roadblock of not being able to find anyone in close enough proximity to see often enough for an ANR. I have had some nice suckling and breast orgasms from a couple of FWB's though. I also got my breast pump out of the garage recently. ;):heart::kiss:

Hello Everyone

Sorry for my neglect of you all. There just isn't enough time for as many online activities when I'm having fun in real life. Sorry to those that tried to PM me also, my box was full. I made a little bit of room. I have to say: Men are marvelous. I love sex, and it agrees with me. Hee hee. :D

It's my Birthday the 9th, and the one year anniversary of my thread the 18th. I figured I should stop in and start posting a bit. I still have some older photos I never posted, and I took a few photos in a cheapie corset last night that I'll post soon. :kiss:

just found ur thread, are u planning to continue posting
Welcome to my thread! Yes, I plan on continuing to post, but not as often as I used to. In the meantime, I have over 800 photos already posted to keep you busy. ;):):heart:

was asking to decide on subscription, turns out i get subscribed to threads to which i post

Black Corset Preview

Black Corset series preview. :kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• BlackCorset1.JPG
    BlackCorset1.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 277
Welcome back, Rose! :rose:

Can't wait what new things you have in store for us. That corset teaser has me absolutely aching for more :) Missed you!

Sorry for my neglect of you all. There just isn't enough time for as many online activities when I'm having fun in real life. Sorry to those that tried to PM me also, my box was full. I made a little bit of room. I have to say: Men are marvelous. I love sex, and it agrees with me. Hee hee. :D

It's my Birthday the 9th, and the one year anniversary of my thread the 18th. I figured I should stop in and start posting a bit. I still have some older photos I never posted, and I took a few photos in a cheapie corset last night that I'll post soon. :kiss:

lovely to see you here again, Rose :kiss::rose:
great black corset preview

we share a birthmonth -- my day was the 3rd, but I celebrate all month... after all, it's The Lusty Month of May. So glad you are having great fun in real life.

Thank You

Thank you, I'm glad you think so. :heart::kiss:

Welcome back, Rose!

Can't wait what new things you have in store for us. That corset teaser has me absolutely aching for more :) Missed you!
Thank you, it's great to be back and to have been missed. I like to have you aching for more too. :):heart::kiss:

lovely to see you here again, Rose :kiss::rose:
great black corset preview

we share a birthmonth -- my day was the 3rd, but I celebrate all month... after all, it's The Lusty Month of May. So glad you are having great fun in real life.
Thank you Mara. Well Happy Birthday to you too! Can you imagine a combined party for us two? Hee hee. :D:heart:

Looks like we've both had a bit of a hiatus from Lit. Had to stop in and say "Hello!" Hope all is well!

Thank You

Looks like we've both had a bit of a hiatus from Lit. Had to stop in and say "Hello!" Hope all is well!
Hello handsome :) Well yes, I guess we did. I think it's the longest I've been able to stay away yet! Yes, all is fantastic. I hope the same for you. :heart::kiss:

Thank You

Beautiful as always ;) It's good to see that some things never change.
And very glad that you're enjoying yourself out there. You so deserve it :D
Thank you. Well, I wouldn't say I'm not changed, but it has been for the better. ;) Such a nice thing to say, thanks once again. :):heart::kiss:

Bumpity bump to the next page so I can post the first corset set. :)

Black Corset: Set 1

Black Corset: Set 1. Those of you that have followed my thread know that I don't own any lingerie. I did buy this cheapie corset awhile ago though. It is ill-fitted and doesn't really cinch me in, but I was able to make it look good enough for some photos. :kiss:

As always, I love to hear your favorites. :heart:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• BlackCorset2 .JPG
    BlackCorset2 .JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 471
  • BlackCorset3.JPG
    BlackCorset3.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 492
  • BlackCorset4.JPG
    BlackCorset4.JPG