Do you like to be watched as you pleasure yourself?

Kinda makes me wish I knew how to find a circle jerk in my area. I think it would be one hell of a lot of fun!
 
Kinda makes me wish I knew how to find a circle jerk in my area. I think it would be one hell of a lot of fun!

I came one time in the company of another guy, when I was in my teens.... We were watching porn and I started grinding on the carpet and bang I came. I hope he didn't know...
 
I came one time in the company of another guy, when I was in my teens.... We were watching porn and I started grinding on the carpet and bang I came. I hope he didn't know...

Why would thatbe a bad thing, if he knew? When I was a teen I had a friend and we would regularly wank together, not touching each other or anything, nothing gay about it, we were just two horny young guys, we had no porn, but we would both fantasize out loud, as we wanked, andwe sure weren't embarrassed about cumming, quite the opposite. :D
 
Watching

Men OR women....Do you like to be watched as you masturbate? By the same sex, or the opposite sex? What have been your experiences?

I have been watched, and have watched.

But I find Mutual Masturbation with a woman is the biggest turn on.
 
Yeah done it in front of hubby with a variety of objects and also to strangers on cam. Love it.
 
I've been watched by my wife when I've been finishing myself off. Also a couple of times on webcam by other men, although that never seemed to be that good. I've also cum in the presence of other men, but they were more like mutual materbation sessions. I haven't so far cum in the presence of a male who was simply watching me, and I'm not sure if I would enjoy that situation it or not, but I might get a chance to try it in the near future. If so I'll report back.
 
I was surprised the first time I was watched. It was a much bigger turn on than I expected. Men or women, being observed is the trip for me. Of course having em join is even better.
 
Often after I've slept with a chick for the first time, the next morning I'll start stroking while she's in the bathroom. She'll come back in the room and "catch" me and say "are you playing with yourself?" I'll just have a devilish smirk on my face and keep going. Usually she'll sit on the edge of the bed and watch with a fixed curiosity. A couple of them have said "I've never watched a guy do this in person before" or say "this is really hot." It's kind of my way of breaking the kinky ice with them and letting them know I'm into more than just plain sex.

They love asking "are you going to cum soon?" or saying "OMG I would have cum already." (They love wondering what it's like to have a cock to stroke and cum to shoot.) I remember using lotion once and the girl saying "mmm, with all the lotion on your dick it looks like you already came and are stroking it all over yourself."

I do want to do this with 2 or more watching but that hasn't happened yet...
 
Yeah I love it. I shoot a lot of cum and can shoot it far, so I have had lots of fun showing that off to a few girls in the past.
 
I've watched webcams before but it always seems to take them forever to get to anything fun. But I do have a little bit of a voyuer streak in me....or it could be my curiousity talking
 
Last edited:
i do like to watch or used to.i haven't found any good sites or had any invites from women since the yahoo chat went to hell.also,i'm a bit paranoid about my computer getting infected by some virus or trojan/worm that i have stopped watching....had several computers ruined in the past because of this. i do miss it,though.

as for exposing myself, i would do it only with the right person since she should not judge me by my imperfections and by that i dont mean penis size.since i'm average on that department. but no, i'm not a hunk by any means lol
 
Men OR women....Do you like to be watched as you masturbate? By the same sex, or the opposite sex? What have been your experiences?

Yes by opposite sex. I have cum many time with an audience both in person (my favorite) and more recently on Skype.
 
Ohhhhhh My!

Absolutely, Positively, YES! and the longer I can keep the audience "interacting", usually, the more stunning the 'pay off' ;)
 
Very Erotic

Mutual Masturbation is incredibly sensuous and erotic. Especially if you are sharing fantasies and past experiences with each other, it helps enhance the intensity of the orgasms.
 
Yes We Do!

The wife and i do this quite often. it usually ends up with us having fast hard crazy sex but on occasion we will finish by just watching each other. Any one know of sites where i can have the wife watch men masturbate? She's too shy to cam back so not sure if there is anything out there like that.
 
I really enjoy being watched..and watching. Both men and women turn me on...it's such an erotic and sensual experience seeing someone bring them self to orgasm. I love watching the cams on AFF. I don't have a computer cam but have used Skype before.
 
iwrite it all down and send it to me. I want to be told what to do while masterbating just for you. Direct/Script my every move. IF you make it hot enough, maybe I will record myself doing it....JUST FOR YOU
 
I like to be watched.
It can be under the covers so the covers are moving or exposed the action is in the open.

It really turns me on.

I also like it if I am on the phone and the other party can tell if I am jerking off.
WIth some people I do it with, they don't need to say.
They can hear my breathing change or whatever and they know am jerking off.
I can often hear it in their voice when they realise.

The ultimate for me is the CFNM thing. No idea why. But if that scenario I can expect to cum very very hard. As in shoot the ceiling or the wall behind me hard.

Usually btw it is with a girlfriend or an ex-girlfriend or someone I have slept with. Most of those people know that I have a few little "kinks. so I usually get away with it"

I too like the CFNM aspect of this topic.
I love to be watched by a woman, would really like to be watched by more than one or maybe several.
 
I have found there are men who like to lay beside me as I play. Using my bullet on my Clit, making myself feel good while he watches, rubs and kisses on me.

It's a pretty hot experience ...especially if I have enough trust in the guy to let my guard down and let go.
 
Of course!

I love to be watched. And I love watching. It's crazy fun to share a sexual experience, whether it leads to anything else or its just masturbation. It is fantastic!
 
I have found there are men who like to lay beside me as I play. Using my bullet on my Clit, making myself feel good while he watches, rubs and kisses on me.

It's a pretty hot experience ...especially if I have enough trust in the guy to let my guard down and let go.

That sounds lovely. I love watching... and I'd love to be watched in return, just close my eyes and let go, especially after watching for a long time and getting really, really aroused so that my orgasm's very intense, long and maybe LOUD.
 
Back
Top