Write a Non consent story with a limit of characters

A Vehicle parks on the Highway Behind Kayla's Sudan. She Jogs over and asks, "Do you have any Jumper cables?"

Lee looks up and down and realizes he Knows this girl. Kayla Valley, she was the prettiest thing in the morning right after a shower. He Lived across from Her in college, and Her Blinds were always open.

"It'll cost you," Lee smiles, rubbing his growing Bulge and licking his lips.

"Fucking perv," Kayla scoffs and pushes from his pickup truck, starting Her trek to her car.
As 18-wheelers and cars speed By Her, she crawls into Her passenger seat to retrieve Her cell phone. Before she can grab it from the car floor, the sensation of a bulge on Her ass prompts her to move.
"What the-"
It's too late, and she can feel Lee's cock pressed against the fabric of Her shorts. It's warm, and she can't help but feel scared and turned on simultaneously.
"You've got a good chance of getting home before dark," Lee chuckles, "If you can obey."

"Ugh!"
Avoiding Bumping Her Head, Kayla grunts as she pushes Her Body Back onto His crotch in Hopes of moving Him Back to his feet. Lee is 6ft and doesn't Budge from Kayla's weak attempt.

"I've got a Jack right here, sweetheart, but I'll need you to Jack something else first."

Turning, she sees the cables she needs flopping in the wind. Kayla sighs and reaches Her Hand back, aggressively grasping his cock. A part of Her wishes to rip it off and Leave Him Bloody on the side of the Highway. But she can't and soon accepts the fact His cock is warm and his shaft is smoothly melting into her hand. The act, however unwanted, warms her cheeks. He is growing Harder in Her Hand

"That's it, Kayla," Lee smiles.

"How do you know my fucking name?" Kayla asks with annoyance painting her tone and creasing her brows.

She can't deny his cock feels amazing, and His Hips are moving in and out of her palm at a speed she would enjoy in her slowly dripping box.

"LSU, 2011." Lee chuckled, "You've lost that cheerleader body, but Hell, I'd still fuck you."

"Fucking, asshole." Kayla growls, scratching her nails along his shaft.
Before she can think, his fingers pull at her jean shorts, demanding their decline.
"Oh, you still want to play Hard to get, I see."
 
The thread had been dead thirteen years but its corpse was still fresh, preserved by some digital magic. Dead but still grotesquely seductive, unconsenting but all the more inviting for that. Awaiting the press of fingers, the touch of... a button, perhaps. Eager, certainly, for lustful eyes.
 
Back
Top