Do you have an acceptable age range? (Aka when is the gap too large?!)

DDBustyBrit

Kickboxing Goddess!
So I get pm’s from all ages and generally my acceptable range is about 42-58 years I’d say. My preference is definitely 50-58.

I prefer older men for their experience, knowledge, humor, conversation, sexual confidence, comfort with their kinks, and appreciation of the same in a woman their age.

Yesterday I got approached by a 32 year old (yes you know who you are!) by pm and I resisted strongly through numerous exchanges all day. Finally he made me laugh enough I checked his profile/posts and could tell I’m totally in his comfort zone. So we’re talking, he’s funny, very attractive and ‘my type’, and he got through my ‘too young’ defenses. And apparently I’m a Cougar :D

So my questions:

1. Do you have an age range you stick within?

2. Does this being online/cyber breakdown taboos about age compatibility?

3. What’s your experience been when you have connected with someone out of your age comfort zone?

Last edited:
So I get pm’s from all ages and generally my acceptable range is about 42-58 years I’d say. My preference is definitely 50-58.

I prefer older men for their experience, knowledge, humor, conversation, sexual confidence, comfort with their kinks, and appreciation of the same in a woman their age.

Yesterday I got approached by a 32 year old (yes you know who you are!) by pm and I resisted strongly through numerous exchanges all day. Finally he made me laugh enough I checked his profile/posts and could tell I’m totally in his comfort zone. So we’re talking, he’s funny and he’s cute, and he got through my ‘too young’ defenses. And apparently I’m a Cougar :D

So my questions:

3. What’s your experience been when you have connected with someone out of your age comfort zone?
Is 60 off the table for you?...fingers crossed

Yesterday I got approached by a 32 year old (yes you know who you are!) by pm and I resisted strongly through numerous exchanges all day. Finally he made me laugh enough I checked his profile/posts and could tell I’m totally in his comfort zone. So we’re talking, he’s funny and he’s cute, and he got through my ‘too young’ defenses. And apparently I’m a Cougar :D

So my questions:

Be prepared for more young ones to try their luck after this, I shall try to resist :D:D

I'm a younger man myself. Both in real life and online I move towards much older ladies, 40+ is usually a great starter for me. Although I'm open to people out of my age range (Much younger girls) I have found that the spark and to be honest motivation isn't usually there for me but of course there are exceptions :)

Online definitely helps break down the taboos, well in my experience anyway as I've found more people willing to engage and explore here whereas in real life they might be hesitant and wary of people judging them perhaps.

Plus whether it's a young guy like me who likes older women, or older women into younger men, they might not have that circle of people around in their private life to explore that side anyway. So online gives them that avenue and platform, which is great.

Last edited:
Why do people get stuck on age? What is about an age that makes such a big difference?
A person is a person and if you like the person does the age really matter?
Mathematicians and Physicists get to get hung up on numbers and it matters to them but to normal people it really should not matter as long as you see inside.

I always thought I preferred my own age (mid 40's), but since I met Diane! OMG, I guess the youngsters (mid 20s) are now available.

She hit on me surprisingly. I still wear a wedding band from MANY years ago and that did not deter her.

I’m 37. My age range is typically 37-60. I refuse to date younger men, it creeps me out. But, that’s me.

I have a broad range of interests that span many age groups.30-79 seems to fit best for me.

Age is just a number. Anyone from legal to ancient is fine with me, male or female, as long as they love sex of all kinds. My second mother-in-law is 84 and still sexually active.

Age is just a number. Anyone from legal to ancient is fine with me, male or female, as long as they love sex of all kinds. My second mother-in-law is 84 and still sexually active.

Ha! I hope to be just like her someday, love that!

Oh jeez! Somebody needs to get me in a room with this idiot above when I’m kickboxing!

Now as some one above said,age is but a number.Its true if you meet someone of any age,and you click,or get on,does age matter?.
Posibly if you want children etc. and that's about it.
Relationships,is more about having Things in common,sharing interest,being compatible,rather than age only.
If,as i have always done,since a lad,this to get on better with older ladies,not to the complete,exclusion of younger, or similar age groups,but certainly preferred.
At 18yo,i lost my virginity to a lady in her 60s, a wonderful exsperiance.
At 20yo,i had a 2 year affair with a lady of 72 yo,she taught me so much,about life,sex,and relationships,I treasured every moment.
And since then,i have had many relationships,with older,and much older ladies,the oldest 2,were, both,89 yo.some 30 years older than me,but were satisfying,rewarding,loving and tender,( not full time ,but regular lovers).
I am in my 60s, and have several friends,and lovers from 50 odd,to mid 80s,each is special in there own way.
While we do all enjoy sex,in some cases its a little more difficult with older ladies,but we just adapt to whatever gives us pleasure,...
There may be some people,embarrassed to be seen with an older person,i personally could not care less,about other peoples opinions.
I see it as no different from,say a disabled person,or mixed race, etc..or even same sex,gay etc.
Of course not for everyone,but what a lot those people are missing out on.
As i said,earlier,they may well be a good reason for limiting your preferred age group.its no good dating a 70yo,however interesting she may be,if you want children.But if you don't,like me,what's to stop you,enjoying her.
You may be offput by posible problems of older people,but illness can occur at any age,as can accidents,or disability.you have to learn,if you love that person to adapt.
By sticking to a narrow age group,you are missing so much.
But its your choice,no one rule is suitable for every one.
My final words,i have enjoyed a wide age range,of friends and lovers,even 50 and more years difference,and have no regrets,just good memories.
Happy to chat to any,preferably mature ladies..
Bob,.

Last edited:
Wow Bob!

I think you may be pictured next to the definition of opeminded in the dictionary!

I applaud you sir :rose:

If you don't get any of my film/book/TV/video-game references, you're either too young or too old for me. :D

Not too Picky

I’m 30 and the only real age restriction I have is older than say 25.

I don’t really like the idea of a super young girl. Other than that I’ll take a woman 25-60 easily and be happy!

But then again I don’t get much action so I guess I take when I can get.

All women have their own special characteristics. Age is unimportant to me as long as they are over the age of consent.

All women have their own special characteristics. Age is unimportant to me as long as they are over the age of consent.

Ha! Yep always a good idea, it’s refreshing to see so many open minds here!

I’m over my resistance, my new ‘toy-boy’ is proving very tantalizing! :devil::cool:

Ha! Yep always a good idea, it’s refreshing to see so many open minds here!

I’m over my resistance, my new ‘toy-boy’ is proving very tantalizing! :devil::cool:

I'm hoping to get together with an 18yo. Pakistani girl soon - she's mad for older larger guys

when i was in my teens, i chased 20-somethings. when i was in my 20's, i chased 30-somethings.

generally speaking, younger women do not do it for me and never have, but as i've gotten older, i think that rule's loosened up a bit. i'd love to get a 30 year old lass in the sack.

wasn't the old sex and the city rule (age x 2) - 7 to (age / 2) + 7? but i think that only works til you're like 35.

Last edited:

Yesterday I got approached by a 32 year old (yes you know who you are!) by pm and I resisted strongly through numerous exchanges all day. Finally he made me laugh enough I checked his profile/posts and could tell I’m totally in his comfort zone. So we’re talking, he’s funny, very attractive and ‘my type’, and he got through my ‘too young’ defenses. And apparently I’m a Cougar :D

So my questions:

Anything over 50...no rules...anything goes baby...

My preferred range is approximately 40-65. I could possibly go younger, but I generally don't even look at women under 30. That being said, one of my daughter's friends is 25 and pure trailer trash. I'd hit that in a heartbeat if I ever got the chance. So it's all relative, I guess.

Back