how to start an online affair?

mf1438

Experienced
I'm probably too naive but I think there's a woman online just waiting for me, but I believe she is out there. I'm sure there's a woman who like trading email and sexy talk that may eventually lead to friendship and an FWB.

How to start an online affair? Where to go? What to say? What to expect? :heart:

I'm probably too naive but I think there's a woman online just waiting for me, but I believe she is out there. I'm sure there's a woman who like trading email and sexy talk that may eventually lead to friendship and an FWB.

How to start an online affair? Where to go? What to say? What to expect? :heart:

Send me a pm and I'll explain.

So many variables. Such as what specifically are you looking for? Are you married? Do you want to keep it online only? Progress to phone? RL?

If you don't want to take out a personal ad (and I would not recommend doing this as you could come across as desperate), then just start posting/replying in the threads. The Playground is a good start. If you see someone who looks interesting, shoot them a PM.

So many variables. Such as what specifically are you looking for? Are you married? Do you want to keep it online only? Progress to phone? RL?

If you don't want to take out a personal ad (and I would not recommend doing this as you could come across as desperate), then just start posting/replying in the threads. The Playground is a good start. If you see someone who looks interesting, shoot them a PM.
Thanks for the tips. I’ll check out the playground,

I’m in a sexless marriage. Looking for online only. No RL. Occasional phone. I like woman who like reading, writing and recording erotica.

Wanted slightly perverted female thirty plus for online affair.

Not looking to get Divorced or get you that way.
Trading email and sexy talk a must and that may eventually lead to friendship and an FWB relationship if acceptable and compatible, for a clean decent looking, STD free woman.

Always ask for what you want.

Well you found your way to the right place to significantly increase your chances, good luck!

Wanted slightly perverted female thirty plus for online affair.

Not looking to get Divorced or get you that way.
Trading email and sexy talk a must and that may eventually lead to friendship and an FWB relationship if acceptable and compatible, for a clean decent looking, STD free woman.

Always ask for what you want.

Thanks FGB, this was very helpful. :)

Thanks FGB, this was very helpful. :)

Using something close to this...Advertisement?

And after a lot of explanation about my being divorced so many times it snagged me a FWB and we are running on two an a half years now.:):cool:

Last edited:
Back