50 and realize I am gay

50 and gay

Have you field test your idea yet ?

Do you like the taste of cock ???
 
Thank you all for the replies. No have not field tested yet, but looking forward to it, though a little concerned as to my age. From my observations it seems the gay lifestyle is a bit skewed towards youth. Not in a relationship, so mostly free in that way.
 
I'm in my early twenties. Not sure of this guy's age, but I would be all over that. Would like to give him frontal view while riding him for hours!



78be70814b690ad770711d09617bdff8--men-over--daddy-issues.jpg
 
I am 50 and have come to realize I am gay, what do I do now?

Your clock is ticking. Use the time. Don't wait or hold back too long. Get stuck in and enjoy your new found sexuality. Fuck suck love whatever do it NOW. :)
 
To the OP : fear not on age. When I dated men, I always sought older men for one reason - experience. I never considered or dated guys as young as me as they were more trouble than they were worth. 🌹Kant

Also - Think of it in these terms: you are 50 and realize you have a desire to be intimate with someone of your same sex. Don’t just say you turned 50 and found out you are gay. That creates confusion. Anyone you hook up with is going to pick up on that, may be turned off by it.
 
Last edited:
There a lot of younger guys who are attracted to older men. And some guys prefer someone closer to their own level of maturity. Just like with straight relationships, different strokes for different folks.
 
I am 50 and have come to realize I am gay, what do I do now?

This is NO different than being 50 and being straight. It just means that you're now attracted to people of the same sex.

So to meet people of the same gender, you just have to go out and do the things that you like to do, but be on the lookout for the same gender instead of people of the opposite gender.

Just go out and meet people and go hang out where you feel comfortable. Look for ways to meet people, lots of people.

You just never know where you're going to meet your next date.

Today's society is very openly accepting of the gay lifestyle. Look at all the cities that have the PRIDE parades and lots of gay communities.

You just have to be outside and NOT stuck inside and you'll meet like minded people from all walks of life.
 
Last edited:
Seems to me that you have 2 choices: be frustrated or find some cock to suck. I know what I'd choose...suck cock.
Yes, your first attempts to meet men will be awkward or clumsy, just like your teenage efforts with girls were. Some of the guys you'll like, some you won't, that's normal. You don't have to have sex with all of them. Work through it, it's worth the effort.

Soon you'll be an experienced cock sucker, with a little black book full of lover's contacts. And you'll be having gay sex almost any time you feel the urge.
Enjoy!
 
50?

50 is relatively young. Lots of guys get bi or gay active in their 50s.

Get to it. Be safe unless you find something monogamous.
 
Thank you all for the replies. No have not field tested yet, but looking forward to it, though a little concerned as to my age. From my observations it seems the gay lifestyle is a bit skewed towards youth. Not in a relationship, so mostly free in that way.

I know that a lot of people have said this already, but a lot of younger guys like a silver fox. I always tended to date older guys.
 
Welcome. It wasn't until my early 30s that I could realize I was bi so I get a little of what it's like.
As to what's next, what do you want to be next? There are websites and apps that facilitate hooking up with men who will want to jump you and you can do that if you like. Or try dating. Or just try being with it a while, see how you feel, and work out what you might want. Or all three. There's no right or wrong way.
 
Back
Top